Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Its necessary for every trader in indeed which is why it should never be estimated at all. A beginner going into real account trading without first experiencing the demo account would be making a huge mistake. The same thing with an experienced trader who makes alterations to his trading strategy in the real account without testing it out in demo account first.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A demo account isn't an avenue for us to joke it is an avenue for us to learn and not an ordinary learning but a learning that our body and soul would be 100% involved.sincerely a demo account is great and that is why for every success in forex a large percentage of training must have been done in the demo account.

Its necessary for every trader in indeed which is why it should never be estimated at all. A beginner going into real account trading without first experiencing the demo account would be making a huge mistake. The same thing with an experienced trader who makes alterations to his trading strategy in the real account without testing it out in demo account first.

that is what newbie do first, go to demo account and i think about one month there already enough, with some basic thing that they learn there, they will have more chance to trade in real account, and also more chance to get better result in real trading, but sometimes some traders just over trade in demo account, spend too much time there also will never give you any money

People just always want to find a shortcut even they know it would just bring much difficulty for them so in Forex trading when you don't even know the basics then you will end up blowing up your account in here. And then lesson should be learned and you'll start to learn the basic.

It's important for a newbie to gain confidence first by using a demo account because when you feel confident that is the right time for you to try your strategy using a real account. Just one thing is for certain everyone needs a demo account.

I don't think building confidence in demo will going to help. We can only develop our skills in demo account but if you want to develop confidence you need to trade in real account and if you become successful in forex trading using real account then that's the time we can say you are building our confidence. Because no matter how successful you are in demo account theirs always a doubt until you proven it in real account.

Though we cannot build a large percentage of confidence in our demo account but yet we could be building a little percentage.The demo account is a friend and helper of a forex person.A friend can't be supportive in all aspect but should be able to bail you out when you need him the most and that is just what a demo account stands for.

I believe that you can get able to build some confidence in the demo account. For one you would need to test out your trading strategy in here before you can go in the real account and as you see results from the testing it would give you confidence that you can emulate the same results in real account.

It is really a powerful tool for the newbie traders and i am sure that all the traders will be using the demo trading account . i have seen that many of the newbie traders will be taking the demo trading very casual but not serious . so i suggest to take the demo trading very seriously so that you will be performing well with real trading .

It's actual so after so many readings, you can see and try it for yourself those informations that you have accumulated with a demo account. It's like step by step, but of course the thing that you've learned in the previous step would be necessary on your next step. It's necessary to every trader.

Using the demo account in forex trading can be as the step by step doing in forex trading here, but it also can be done anytime in forex trading here. Specially as the comparison. Well, I see many traders, professional traders, they open like 4 or 5 computers when they trade on forex

haha ... " Practice Makes Many Perfect " That is the saying and here if a person do more practice then he can become a successful trader with in a short period of time and as we all know forex is not easy to achieve so it need a very good practice and good dedication that can make you a successful trader and as well to earn god profits .

That makes it not a short time of period because if you know that it will be hard you should spend more of your time practicing because that is just the key in here you should have gain enough confidence to start realy trading by using your demo account in here where everything is realy except the play money.

Yes demo trading really help every trader to improve there knowledge many times and as we all know the forex market will not be constant many changes will be taking place so with the changes taking place we need to trade so i think that is quite difficult to trade with real account in that situations and i think demo trading is the best choice that time.

I don't think building confidence in demo will going to help. We can only develop our skills in demo account but if you want to develop confidence you need to trade in real account and if you become successful in forex trading using real account then that's the time we can say you are building our confidence. Because no matter how successful you are in demo account theirs always a doubt until you proven it in real account.

I am talking about the confidence that we need to start trading with a real account because when we are making profits using a demo account then of course it can give us some confidence to start our trading using a real account so in particular that is for newbie who started using a demo account to gain confidence with the help of demo account.

Sincerely when it comes to talks of forex i really do like the demo account and that is majorly because it goes a long way to help a trader.It Is an avenue likewise to rekindle your lost trading confidence and that is why it isn't just for newbies.

Yes, I believe almost every trader, and even every one of us in this forum ever uses the demo account on the Forex trading here. Because it is almost impossible if we see trader never goes with demo account even for the short time here. This is the real fact thing

It's not really about the demo account but its about the demo trading. We need to experience this in order to have real trading and to have idea what trading is all about and if we prepared and ready for future trading and investing here will be crucial on it. Since, we need to test it out our strategy and skills before, we can say that we can have our profitable trading.