Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo account is very useful for trader, especially for beginners, they can start trade with demo account because it's not too risky than trading with real account.. I also started trading with demo account from fbs and i try to take part in demo contest, even though i haven't won in this contest.. :D

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had a few times so the demo contest but never win, but I am very grateful even if I do not win the contest demo forex demo account for the presence enables us to study the different strategies that we are ready to start forex trading business through real forex account with the capital strategy and a good psychological control and can manage our emotions.

Its hard when demo account expires after a month as you need to open another one using new email address. although its easy to open new email address and easy to open new demo account. My concenn is that why go this troubles if they can maintain the demo account. I do like to trade in forex and I do like my profit. But same time I just feel that I'm still not good enough.

with a good friend that emotional control as well as we played in the capital account would be real nice to eventually start trading in a real account. even though we get a demo account we must not only play home-home without a strategy, a demo account is given to us to learn the technique a good strategy so that later we can easily trade in a real account.

demo account it is really very beneficial for us because with the account we can have the freedom to develop our trading system to be becoming better and with a demo account, we can increase our capacity and we are currently traded on a real system that we use from the account demo would be very effective to generate profits in real trading

yeah i think that the demo account is very beneficial although it requires patience for us to stay on the demo account. for i am sure we are tempted to do live account so that we would be able to get some small earnings. but we have to just focus first on the demo account before you do some live trading. it is easy to lose money in live account. so better focus on practicing here on the demo trading.

I also had a few times so the demo contest but never win, but I am very grateful even if I do not win the contest demo forex demo account for the presence enables us to study the different strategies that we are ready to start forex trading business through real forex account with the capital strategy and a good psychological control and can manage our emotions.

Me too, sir. I always try to participate in demo account but i haven't can win :D , besides that i trade with demo account to get experience in trading and learn to control my emotion when trading with my fbs account.

is a lot of benefits that we can take from trading by using a demo account because at the beginning we knew we would have to practice forex advance by using a demo account until we actually can control trade very well and at a certain brokers are also many who make accounts this demo contest as fatherly account and of course it will be very profitable for the participants with a gift that is interesting

true benefits that we get when starting the lessons in the demo account is very much especially when we are still looking for a good forex trading system or are studying an indicator, so that when we are able to master the system or indicator through demo account we can go directly to start trading in the real account.

very true to the master system of trading demo account will provide many benefits for the real trade, in addition to that, we can still develop the system we trade with a demo account while trading system we have is not working well in real trade and this is a demo account practice is excellent for all traders

good risk management as well as what you say. with the risk management we can control our finances so that the presence of financial management can control how to use the money as well as possible. therefore a good way for us to learn to use financial management is to start trading on a demo account.

Demo account do expire after a month so we must make sure that we do make good progress before its expire. You can make one but that's another account. For me Its good to join contest demo account. In this way you will know if you can become successful or not. I'm happy that I'm earning good and earnign well. I hope I can make good income in the future in forex. Right now my income is not good enough to say I can make a living out of forex.

it should be with the knowledge that we get we have to test it too by following the contest for demo accounts with this contest we will come to know the quality of our real trading because we will be competing with other traders and with that we can be excited again to develop a system trading we have

In the demo account you will be able to get a more practical experience of trading that you have managed to learn from tutorials and books. Participating in demo contest can serve as the motivation that one may need in order to improve their learning and skills at the same time as you aiming to win prizes too.

very true the more we practice with a demo account use the experience we have had will be growing and with the experience that we can use to win the contest demo account and if we do not win the contest we can win our real trading demo account and it is very effective once for all traders who want to always develop a system of trade

This is why there are many more brokers that are introducing these demo contests in an effort to get more beginner attracted to practising here with the prospect of earning a good prize or bonus funds to trade with in the real account. The practice that you are getting here is invaluable because it helps make sense of the theoretical learning you have been doing all along.

it is better to check back EA they have used rather than having to use the new EA therefore we will seek re-employment system of the EA will however be much better if we make use manual trading system because it will provide better results for trading more profitable and we will also have knowledge in forex trading business

• 2 weeks later...

indeed with the manual system we can determine the extent to which the strategy manual can be run properly, because if we use automatic indicator would be very difficult for us to learn because we are forced to follow the path set by the indicator, and therefore according to I use a manual system is better than using the automated system

never test EA or forex robot in demo account because I am not interested to using it. but I am test many of manual trading system in demo account since use manual trading system is the best way to learn about market and technical indicators. if I rely on EA maybe I will learn nothing about market and indicators.

I personally use a demo account just to look for new strategies in accordance with the current price action movement because every time the price movement is not the same as yesterday's price movement so we had to look for new strategies to be able to anticipate the price action, and therefore for me to use a demo account it is needed at all despite the fact that we are able to master the strategy but with the difference in the price movement each day strategy that we apply we must also update

We have to be thankful that there are demo account and take advantage of them by using them whenever can because the reality is that we would encounter a lot more losses if we just moved directly into the real account without any practice in demo mode. Its just more convenient to practice here without any pressure at all of losing money.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex demo account is the best way to make good income. You will going to wonder why since in demo we only have virtual funds. Its because in demo we learn and the knowledge that we gain in demo account can actually help us sustain and maintain our real account. In fact all of the successful strategies that I use in real account all come from demo account.