Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

but for the newbie that amount is not easy to get, and i wonder if you also start with that amount, from what i see some newbie start with about $30 or more like $50 but i rarely see them that try about $100 unless they have a lot of money, but for some students like me that amount is too high

30 to 50 dollars you can start to deposit. In fact some broker site offers even as low as 1 dollar to deposit. But the big question is can you earn if you invest less than 100 dollars? Because in the end what will happen is that you going to get MC. a fund that is less than 100 dollars has a bigger risk to get hit if the market is volatile.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,i totally agree with the poster that we can start with those bonus we get from discussing forex on forum sites and the welcome bonus from those brokers.It is better this way because,if we eventually lose,we won't be affected.If we make profit,then we can put in more money from our pocket.

Though everyone knows that forex has little profit margin so we have to roll big amount for get better profit. I think we need to invest over $1000 for stay some period even in very difficult and hard time. So we have some time for judge them and looking for some great exchanging offer. We need to remember that best offer can make in sch certain time or any sort time.

Yeah,i totally agree with the poster that we can start with those bonus we get from discussing forex on forum sites and the welcome bonus from those brokers.It is better this way because,if we eventually lose,we won't be affected.If we make profit,then we can put in more money from our pocket.

This is quite a plan especially in the beginning since to introduce yourself into the world of forex trading. You not only will be getting funds to use for trading purposes but learning about forex at the same. You can also be able to use the funds even if you are quite familiar with forex to fund your trading experience.

We all have to understand that inorder to get a good profit, we must have invested a good capital its obvious thay newbies invest little to try the system but the risk of investing little means if you are loosing, its hard to cover up your losses. A big amount will be betteroff we want to be in profit.

• 2 months later...

We all have to understand that inorder to get a good profit, we must have invested a good capital its obvious thay newbies invest little to try the system but the risk of investing little means if you are loosing, its hard to cover up your losses. A big amount will be betteroff we want to be in profit.

profit still profit dude, even that is big or small. it doesn't even matter. so i think it is better to invest what you can afford to loss,and remembers forex is high risk field, so that is why you need money that you can afford to loss, we don't even know if market changed so far and give us nothing only loss, so that is why i advice to invest what you can afford to loss

Luckily there is a variety of brokers that are available out there with many options on the minimum amount that one can use to start their trading. The choice is really up to the individual be it that they want to start with a small investment or a higher amount of capital if they wish to.

Yes, they have offered us as low as 1 dollar minimum deposit which can be also consider trading capital. Only I think that its not really worthy to try to trade having small capital knowing that we can't make here huge profits because we will just have here problems like not have worthy time to make a profit of 1 dollar only for hours. So we need to have sufficient trading capital to start with.

Yes, they have offered us as low as 1 dollar minimum deposit which can be also consider trading capital. Only I think that its not really worthy to try to trade having small capital knowing that we can't make here huge profits because we will just have here problems like not have worthy time to make a profit of 1 dollar only for hours. So we need to have sufficient trading capital to start with.

I do think though that small invement amounts like this can be sufficient for a newbie who has just come out of demo and is still getting introduced to live trading. There's no need to make large investments at this stage as would be quite risky but rather trading in those smaller amounts will be better.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there's need to make investments worth hundreds or thousands of dollars when you just come out of the demo account or while you are still in the early stages of your trading career. When you improve your knowledge and experience then you are in a better position to return profits from that amount rather than losing. A newbie needs to ease themselves into trading with small amounts.

Indeed when we should consider the amount of knowledge that we have already before we can consider making a big investment in our trade account. It's not wise to make big investment right away thinking that you would be able to get big profit right away.

This would amount to gambling if you are going to start using a large amount of money as investment while still a newbies because you are not at a point where you can guarantee returns on your investment. Knowledge should come first indeed because this is the only way that you can make profit from that investment.

If you are expecting slower earnings with more consisteny, then even small investments will work for you. But if you want to earn good then you need more investment, because taking higher leverage an option will always be bad for small accounts because even few small losses will cause the margin call, If you have slightly bigger amount to invest then you play with decent lot size instead of leverage, even if you have few consistent losses, you can recover.

In Ikofx right now I need to have 300 dollars in here if I really want to trade and feel stable in here. I know some will say we are taking too much risk in here. But I will say that if we want to earn money we need more money. Right now 300 dollars in ikofx is what I need. I also need 500 dollars in uwcfx and 100 dollars in liteforex account if I want to maintain my accounts in here.

yeah if you are a newbie i think just for the sake of getting some experience regardless if they lose that amount. so small investment or capital is enough. so that the newbies can have an idea about forex.

yes, there are quite a few reasons on why newbies should trade with big money or big lot sizes, one of the important one is that experienced traders know when to put larger lots into the market and earn big and when to lower the lot size to very small amount, but newbies don't, if a newbie enter with big lot size in a big news time, the account could hit marging call within few seconds, the forex market is a huge market and one should be careful with big investments, that when experience come into play.

Its just good to see that there are more places that beginners can be able to use to get trading capital for trading purposes like with forex forum bonuses. The capital does not have to be that much especially since there is even a good number of brokers that allow for smaller deposits to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing to be sad about because you must really seek for experience first because this is what a newbie need, when you learn more about Forex trading then the more chances of getting profit. When we are only beginner and you still ain't sure about your skills, it's not good to play with a huge sum of money.

if you ask me " how much do you need to invest in forex " , then I can answer that i need very much to invest. Because now, i don't have much money to invest, I invest only $5 for each trade. This is sad

If you invest 5$ for each trade it ain't very small in my opinion, mainly for a newbie trader. Instead of consentrating on the amount of investment consentrate on winning % , once you get good at it, you have many ways to use the free money to trade the market like paid to post bonuses and more. Alao if you start to understand the market, you won't be sad for these kind of things.

If you invest 5$ for each trade it ain't very small in my opinion, mainly for a newbie trader. Instead of consentrating on the amount of investment consentrate on winning % , once you get good at it, you have many ways to use the free money to trade the market like paid to post bonuses and more. Alao if you start to understand the market, you won't be sad for these kind of things.

Big question is how much you going to earn with just having 5 dollars capital and what pairs are you going to invest into? And what kind of account are you using to trade? Because in my experience 5 dollars is not enough to survive if you really want to trade in forex. Just imagine that in just matter of one to two weeks worth of volatility you going to end up getting MC.

I have 45 dollars right now in ikofx, and in instaforex I have four active accounts one has 300 dollars capital, the second one has 150 dollars capital and the third one has 31 dollars capital and the smallest account has 29 dollars capital. I'm happy that three of my four accounts in instaforex already make me earn money. While in ikofx I'm still waiting for usd/cad to bounce back before I can make good earning in here.