Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be a common sense as for me because why would you put a huge amount into something that you are not sure about yet. And Forex broker even accepting a one dollar deposit in here so I guess you can try a test trading first before putting a lot of your money, even we say you get enough training using a demo account.

Yes forex brokers are accepting even $1 as the minimum deposit so if you are good in trading and you can manage trading then it is good if you try to invest a good sum of investment and if you are still newbie trader then it is suggest to invests some low investment and that make a lot of matters for traders .

Can someone lend me one million dollars? If someone can give me that amount then I will say that's the amount that I want in order to start trading in forex. I know that's a big amount but if I can earn 10% a month one million dollars is really a good amount to start with as its going to earn me 100,000 dollars a month. A very very good amount. I hope I can be successful in forex trading and reach a point that I can have that capital.

Sincerely it isn't bad to invest such an huge amount into forex but my question is can you take it if you likewisely lose such an amount???sincerely we all know the more we put in forex the more the chances of we earning big profit but yet we shouldn't be targeting putting what we wouldn't want to be losing.

No guts no glory. This is the main reason why so many end up losing money in forex. Instead of believing in themself they are doubting themselves. Me I don't doubt myself. not a bit and I'm happy to say that I have eight active accounts right now with 2,000 dollars plus capitals and earning 100 dollars a month some how. and at the end of the year this year I'm hoping to reach 5,000 dollars capital and earning 500 dollars a month.

Can someone lend me one million dollars? If someone can give me that amount then I will say that's the amount that I want in order to start trading in forex. I know that's a big amount but if I can earn 10% a month one million dollars is really a good amount to start with as its going to earn me 100,000 dollars a month. A very very good amount. I hope I can be successful in forex trading and reach a point that I can have that capital.

One million dollars ... omg ... that is really a huge amount and do you want to trade with 1 million Dollars . then i think we should go to work bank and ask them to lend some money to trade . they might be giving us . The more the capital of investment the more you will be earning with forex that is how the main mechanism of forex work .

50 years ago one million is a big amount in our country. But not anymore. With inflations and depreciation of the US dollars value. one million is not a big amount anymore. Right now according to study. If you need to be a middle to upper income person you need to have at least 10 million dollars to be consider rich and having enough. So in short if you have one million you are still not consider rich. lols. But I guess in our standard that's already a big amount.

I think though that we are just assuming to have that fund but extremely difficult to manage and to imagine how to handle that capital. I'm not sure how many are doing or experience this way of trading but surely one of the hardest trade you will make like making a thousand dollar trade or make simultaneous trading. Which we can say that its only number but still the risks and the emotions are in there.

If you are able to put together a decent amount of capital either from your own capital or through making use of other ways like using forex forums then go for it. Everyone makes use of the resources that they have to trade with and uses the amount of capital that is suitable and attainable for them.

I think with patience and hard work you can able to gather some good amount of bonus from posting in Forex Forums plus if you are making profit then compounding it. So, I guess that way it wouldn't be hard to lose the money because it's not from your own pocket at all. What's hard is, you invest your money from your account that supposed for some important needs.

I think with patience and hard work you can able to gather some good amount of bonus from posting in Forex Forums plus if you are making profit then compounding it. So, I guess that way it wouldn't be hard to lose the money because it's not from your own pocket at all. What's hard is, you invest your money from your account that supposed for some important needs.

Unfortunately some people think that they can make quick cash out of forex which is why they take money that is meant for something important. Yes, there are other ways to gather funds together like on forums and one just needs patience to put all this money together.

Unfortunately some people think that they can make quick cash out of forex which is why they take money that is meant for something important. Yes, there are other ways to gather funds together like on forums and one just needs patience to put all this money together.

but that is one of the good way for newbie to get bucks for their own, so they can start to trade in forex rather than only just imagine how to trade in real account, and in the end, people will get that funds and if they get profit from their trading in real account that will be the good thing for them

That's why pessimistic persons does not make money in forex. Because instead of hoping to make profit they are thinking of losing money. This alone is a clear sign that you well never going to be successful in forex trading. Because in forex trading its all about risk. If you don't take risk you will never going to know if you going to be successful or not. Just try to visit Iko and instforex threads and you can see my proof of payments in their. I know its not much but because I take risk I earn.

but that is one of the good way for newbie to get bucks for their own, so they can start to trade in forex rather than only just imagine how to trade in real account, and in the end, people will get that funds and if they get profit from their trading in real account that will be the good thing for them

I dont see why using money that was meant for household expenses or something important in order to trade would be a good idea. As mentioned, there are better ways like in forums where you can accumulate bonuses that you can use to trade with and get the experience of the real account.

Yeah that's true.Trading with funds we could easily be getting from forex forums would always be a great idea while trading with funds from our offline businesses wouldn't be a welcomed and we must desist from putting such into any consideration.

Yes you are right now a days there are many forums where we will be getting funds for trading very easily and a trader with some good knowledge can participate in the forum discussion and can make good bonus and trade with that . and there are some forums with no minimum free deposit amount .

we could invest an amount not limited to trade forex but before invest a sum of money that we have to make a trade we should invest the time we have to gain a knowledge and good experience with demo trading because it is better than we invest and trade without having a good ability