Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

There is no rule about the number of shares an investor must buy. If you can afford a single share (plus commissions), a broker will get it for you. As a matter of fact, through the Monthly Investment Plan you can buy a fraction of a share, although the Plan requires a minimum investment every month.

To invest in the Forex, you will probably need a float of around $400 and invest from $1 to $10 per pip to start with, then reinvest your profits.

So there is a much smaller outlay required to invest in Forex, although it is more speculative.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my own opinion we can also apply the saying that has been used in hyip to forex and this is " Invest Only what you can afford to loss". Remember that forex is an investment and in an investment there is a risk. So start only in what you can afford and increase it if you have more.

In my own opinion we can also apply the saying that has been used in hyip to forex and this is " Invest Only what you can afford to loss". Remember that forex is an investment and in an investment there is a risk. So start only in what you can afford and increase it if you have more.

that's true...but I think hyip is more safer than forex....moreover if you invest in long term program...you just need to find a good program in the first and than just pick your profit everyday....

In forex you need to trade everday to gain profit...

@hyipreviewblog

Well you don't want to trade everyday to gain profit. when every you identify a good signal which will give 30- 40 pips i thjink that is more than enough. It is better than investing in HYIPs which gives you a small commission.

@ hyipreviewblog

to make profits in forex you don't need a big investment. you can open micro account/ cents account in which you can trade for cents. So that way you can start with a small investment. But your profits and depends on pip and the lot size you will earn less than a big investment (they can open large lots)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@indieover yes i also think $10 amount for newbie is not very bad and if we use this money in micro or cent account then more good because there is less risk involved and its true if we able to trade more and more days then obviously our experience will grow and experience is the key of success. anyway we must need to control our greed at the same time and also have to keep cool in mind if there is some loss also.

@Nikhil

It's better to start from welcome bonus which is offered in many brokers site. We could start from 5 dollars or 8 dollars or 15 dollars.

Each broker will give different amount of welcome bonus. We can use bonus posting from some forex forum as capital in trading too.

• 2 weeks later...

I little agreed with you, that any amount would be the base amount for start any forex trade. But start with $1 is little tiny figure for any, because it anyone can get highest profit then 10% of $1, i.e. only 10 cent increment. So I wish $100 is the best figure for start any newbie , as 10% of $100 is $10 - not bad.

@antthenait

I agree. Ten percent is considered a pretty good profit in forex market. Since the 10% of $10 is only $1, limited capital is not so movitating to traders. Just think of what it takes to make a 10% profit and what can you really buy with the $1. Be brave to work on at least $100 if one is seriously about making money in the forex market.

@sasanka

If you really want to make big profits in forex you need a big principal too. With small one you can't make good profits cause in forex market there is margin call and you need to care about it. You can't make $10000 with $100 principal cause it is very risky. The best is to make 20-25% monthly with your principal. Its mean you only trade 1% of your money for each day.

There is no limitation how many dollars that you should invest in forex because you can start trading even with 1 dollar in your account.

But I suggested to use at least 50 dollars as initial investment but if you wanted to try usng welcome bonus from some brokeres, that

is okay too.

Yeah i agree with you @andry playing with bonus is risk free but most of the broker provide low leverage on bonus

so we cannot trade much and ultimately our earning is limited to few cents daily

- making own investment even little will help to trade and earn with little risk as we get get higher leverage on making a deposit..

Yes I agree that some brokers give you bonus just to try their service not to make money with it. If you want to gain big profits than you must deposit with your own money. With your own investment you can plan to get how much profits per day you want and it is not waste time to get a big profits just by using bonus money.

@yogesh

Yes, those brokers didn't give too much amount of capitals and we should use strict money management to gain only few cents of profits.

It made some traders stressful because they are working hard to gain profits but the profit is almost like no impact to them. It's better to

invest but welcome bonus is useful as testing our analysis is effective in real account or not :)

@andry777

Well, welcome bonus just some free money to add our margin on trading. But some brokers will give you bonus base on how much your deposit. I find one brokers that give 20-30% bonus to your deposit. I think this is a good amount you can use to trade if you make deposit around $100. You can just use this bonus to trade or add them to increase your margin.

@hyipreviewblog

If you searched well, you will find out some brokeres that offered no deposit bonus to start trading in forex market. Usually, they will take back the bonus

from our first withdrawal, lets say we got $5 or $10 for free but for first withdrawal, we will get charges $5 or $10. But it's good amount to train how to

trade well in forex market. There is nothing to lose...

• 1 month later...

Somebody said..HYIP is more safer then Forex.Its true...but tooo many HYIPs are nothing but scams or pyramid schemes.Its tough to find a good HYIP.Forex is risky but its a real and legitimate market.Person with some trading knowledge can make little profits each day

• 3 weeks later...

Well I dont invest much in forex, rather i try to explore any opportunity to get free bonus credit and make profit trading using the bonus capital. In this risky business if we get chance to earn profit without risking our own capital there cannot be any better deal than that, and if i have to deposit i never deposit more than 10$ in any forex program of my own.