Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the ones i know that is active in forex trading, an initial investment of $50-$100 would be a good start. In this way you can easily see your money grow than investing in small amounts. But you should be aware that you could last that capital but not instantly. Psychologically it also helps your mind compensate with a loss because you still have some money remaining than start in small amounts and get wiped out from the start. And with small amounts, even if you win, you could hardly see any profit from it.

I will be happy to start with that amount - $100 and maybe earn a modest 20% every month. Maybe, I will invest 50% of the earnings and out it back to my account. I think, in a year, the money in my account, if ever, will become, $300. Still not a high amount, but what I will earn aside from the profit is the experience.

I will be happy to start with that amount - $100 and maybe earn a modest 20% every month. Maybe, I will invest 50% of the earnings and out it back to my account. I think, in a year, the money in my account, if ever, will become, $300. Still not a high amount, but what I will earn aside from the profit is the experience.

Me too. I want to start 100 dollars. But my target is to have 250 dollars to invest. Now you may wonder why 100 dollars but I need to have 250 dollars. Its because of margin purposes. In short my plan is to invest 250 dollars but I'm only willing to loss 100 dollars. the 150 dollars are just for margins.

Most of us go to trade in forex to multiply our capital - e.g. one expect it to double in 20 days, so why spend and risk big moneys even if you start with lower amount like 10$ by right strategies and experience you can turn it in thousands dollar in few months.

but if we get only 1 $ a day it will not motivates us too keep trading

example what can you buy with 1 $ ??

but if we get only 1 $ a day it will not motivates us too keep trading

example what can you buy with 1 $ ??

We need to see those periods that we are making small amounts in profit as part of the learning period. It is even an achievement for a new trader to be able to make some consistent profits daily, no matter how small the maybe. As we get more experience, we can then decide to gradually increase our capital and therefore our profit potential.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, we need to keep on making consistent profit it is not only making profit but also trading to always have profit as when we have changed to a bigger trading capital and bigger volumes and pips target then we will able to gain bigger profits easily just like we did when we are earning small profits.

how much? hmm, i think that is depend on the person who want to trading here, but for now i make about $40 investment in forex, actually the total of my investment since the first time i trade forex is about $200, and until now i am still not in profit, and still strugling to reach that amount, but for many big traded i think it will be more than mine

The choice of how much you want to start your investment is yours really. It would also depend on how much capital you have at your disposal because you cannot trade money that you do not have. Just as long as one remembers that they should trade with money that they cannot afford to loose.

Different traders have different views on how much their minimum deposit amount should be in Forex. However, it is avisible by many professional traders to start forex trading with a minimum of $1000 as to earn profits and recover any losses a trader gets....

from what i see many new trader try to invest with the minimum amount that forex broker offered, for example if broker A have $30 for their minimum deposit, the new traders will choose this amount to invest and start to trading, but for professional i think it is more than it

from what i see many new trader try to invest with the minimum amount that forex broker offered, for example if broker A have $30 for their minimum deposit, the new traders will choose this amount to invest and start to trading, but for professional i think it is more than it

The newbie traders are not interested in risking huge amount of money in Forex in the starting period of their trading career. However, with the passing time, they do understand that trading with a better and bigger initial deposits has several benefits which are already known to the professionals out their in the forex business.

<ul>

<li>The amount of money that a trader should invest will depend on the knowledge base of the trader. For a new trader, it is better to start with a micro account with around $50 and most posters would agree that they can get this within a span of 4 months with hard work.</li>

</ul>

The newbie traders are not interested in risking huge amount of money in Forex in the starting period of their trading career. However, with the passing time, they do understand that trading with a better and bigger initial deposits has several benefits which are already known to the professionals out their in the forex business.

yeah, but still profit need some good knowledge and also good intuition when we want to trade, but of course with a big amount of deposit we will have bigger chance to earn a big amount of money from forex and we could even triple the money we get from our trading

Yes if you are professional in forex its beter to invest huge amount of money with this one will be able to get a beter return in terms of profit,and I will advice the newbie even after aquiring some knowledge in demo account to invest a little amount in forex first befor going ahead to trade.

i think most of the professional invest about $100, and there are some of them who already opened the PAMM account must be spend more than that from the money they get from investors :D, i think it is depend on the how good that person in trading, if newbie i think invest at minimum deposit would be a good idea

• 2 weeks later...

i think most of the professional invest about $100, and there are some of them who already opened the PAMM account must be spend more than that from the money they get from investors :D, i think it is depend on the how good that person in trading, if newbie i think invest at minimum deposit would be a good idea

100 dollars and you consider them professional? When I trade in forex for the first time my total investments is 1,000 dollars. And I'm just a beginners. And if you check the legit broker sites that one that you can find in bloombergs the minimum to invest are in 50,000 dollars more or less. That's how much the minimum amount to invest in their.

Oh, I think they are not really into pamm account I guess. Its better to trade on your own. And investing minimum which you mean of 1 dollar will be impossible to gain profit or worthy profit. 100 dollars nowadays is just enough as minimum investment to start trading.

I think 100 dollar is good start up if you want to invest in forex. But professional traders can start up with 1000 dollars and can make alot of profit with that and also can cover up their loses fastly. I think starting up with a low about is not that bad as we trade on the money available already.

I think 100 dollar is good start up if you want to invest in forex. But professional traders can start up with 1000 dollars and can make alot of profit with that and also can cover up their loses fastly. I think starting up with a low about is not that bad as we trade on the money available already.

but for the newbie that amount is not easy to get, and i wonder if you also start with that amount, from what i see some newbie start with about $30 or more like $50 but i rarely see them that try about $100 unless they have a lot of money, but for some students like me that amount is too high