Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

Right now my main goal is to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital. This is what I want to achieve right now. I don't want to loss big amount of money in forex but I do want to invest more as I'm already confident that some how I can end up making good profit in forex without any problem at all. I'm happy with my performance and I'm willing to spend more time learning and earning.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly welcome bonus just some free money to add our margin on trading. But some brokers will give you bonus base on how much your deposit. I find one brokers that give 20-30% bonus to your deposit. I think this is a good amount you can use to trade if you make deposit around fifty dollars.

For the first time, you should invest our money in a small amount or maybe we can take advantage of no deposit bonus given by our broker. And in my experience, i use no deposit bonus then i invest my money.

I agree, with the presence of no deposit accounts will help traders to trade in the real sense. although the numbers are small, but it makes the trader to practice in a setting lot, patience and discipline.

I see that we can also apply the wisdom that has been used in hyip to forex and this is "Invest only what you can afford to loss". Remember that forex is an investment and in an investment there is a risk. So start only in what you can afford and increase it if you have more.

If I want forex trading as my main business I will going to say 10,000 dollars. Right now I only have 600 dollars so its just like 6% of my required trading capital. Lols. I want to have 10,000 dollars so that I can earn about 1,000 dollars a month. If I can earn 1,000 dollars a month I'm already happy with my achievements. So far so good that I'm earning 100 dollars a month even though my trading capital is only 600 dollars.

A trader can start off by investing as little as $1 into their trading accounts. However, most of the professional traders say that its a good activity to invest atleast $500 into our trading account before starting to trade in forex as it makes our trades safe and the profits are greater with higher deposits made by us.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to have 10,000 dollars as my starting capital. For me this is the only way I can really make good income in forex. If I don't have that much trading capital then I feel like I can't sustain and maintain myself. I do expect to see myself becoming a successful trader. I'm sure in two to three years time I can reach my 10,000 dollars trading goal.

The funds that we invest in forex is the funds that we are ready to lose, if we are able to manage the risks that exist, the more funds we invest the greater our chance to enjoy the results of forex, but of course to be able to manage the risk of forex we should have sufficient knowledge and experience on forex, can always be disciplined and have a good skill at money management.

The funds that we invest in forex is the funds that we are ready to lose, if we are able to manage the risks that exist, the more funds we invest the greater our chance to enjoy the results of forex, but of course to be able to manage the risk of forex we should have sufficient knowledge and experience on forex, can always be disciplined and have a good skill at money management.

Of course, for trading in forex, we should be ready with the risk of losing money. We should use money that be really "free". And of course, we should be able to minimize the risk of trading as well so we can get maximum results.

I guess I can say I need big amount of money as a capital. I know how much I want to earn each month just to survive and that is 1,500 dollars a month. That's means I need to have at least 15,000 dollars trading capital. If I have that much then I can say I do earn good amount of money online without any problem at all. I'm really happy and excited to make good income in forex.

Capital for trading is indeed important, but money management is also important. A large capital is not a guarantee for us to get a big profit. Without good money management, a large capital is meaningless. So don't focused on how much should be invested in forex, but how can we manage our money in forex.

I guess for a beginner enough with $ 5 only. fortunately, gave free FBS. although small nominal, traders tested the patience and the use of money management in order to better trained

To the capital amount can not be relied upon for trading in forex. Free capital provided by the broker is more suitable to try real trading and to train trading psychological. And a novice trader should indeed use it and utilize well

• 2 weeks later...

@andry777

Well, welcome bonus just some free money to add our margin on trading. But some brokers will give you bonus base on how much your deposit. I find one brokers that give 20-30% bonus to your deposit. I think this is a good amount you can use to trade if you make deposit around $100. You can just use this bonus to trade or add them to increase your margin.

I agree, welcome bonus will increase the resistance margin in forex trading. with $ 100, in the FBS there are 50% welcome bonus program so that your money will berambah be $ 150. Can be used to add a lot in forex trading so that the resulting profit will be greater

I agree, welcome bonus will increase the resistance margin in forex trading. with $ 100, in the FBS there are 50% welcome bonus program so that your money will berambah be $ 150. Can be used to add a lot in forex trading so that the resulting profit will be greater

Do we have to make deposit first to get this bonus?

My broker also offers welcome bonus, we can get 15 EUR to start trading with Armada Markets using real account, feel their the best trading condition with the lowest spread and fast order execution. Anyone have tried it?

I think what I need is to make good income in forex by practice and keep on trading. The more you earn big amount of money the more you can end up making good profit as well. I'm really happy that some how we all going to see ourselves becoming a successful trader. I really do believe that with constant practice we all can end up making big income in forex without any problem.

It depends upon you that how much you can put into risk. No matter what a grate trader you are but every time you are liable to face a loss may be a total loss in the market which is totally unstable and volatile in nature. So it is better to be resistant a little while investing in forex. You should be prepared to put that much amount of money in trading which you can afford to lose.

I think what I need is to make good income in forex by practice and keep on trading. The more you earn big amount of money the more you can end up making good profit as well. I'm really happy that some how we all going to see ourselves becoming a successful trader. I really do believe that with constant practice we all can end up making big income in forex without any problem.

We do not have to invest substantial capital to trading in forex and earn huge profit. We can trade with little capital, but we have to have good skills in analyzing trading market, managing money and also control ourselves. Try to use facilities and bonuses provided by our broker.

We do not have to invest substantial capital to trading in forex and earn huge profit. We can trade with little capital, but we have to have good skills in analyzing trading market, managing money and also control ourselves. Try to use facilities and bonuses provided by our broker.

We also can utilize leverage. It's an advantages of forex trading. But we should be wise when using leverage, discipline when trading. Don't use leverage as reason for us to be greedy trader, trade using big lot size. It's harmful. Leverage has advantages and disadvantages, we should minimize the disadvantages of leverage to get maximal result in forex.

We also can utilize leverage. It's an advantages of forex trading. But we should be wise when using leverage, discipline when trading. Don't use leverage as reason for us to be greedy trader, trade using big lot size. It's harmful. Leverage has advantages and disadvantages, we should minimize the disadvantages of leverage to get maximal result in forex.

Using leverage, we can start trading with small amount, but we should have good money management skill and discipline when trading. If we can't do it, we will not be able to get maximal result I use 1:1000 in InstaForex.

According to me we can start trading by investing 50 Dollars. Because if you start trading with low capitals then you will earn small profits. So please start trading with 50$ minimum amount.

Yeah we should invest small amount in forex trading, as we know that forex trading is risky business. Using small amount, we can get maximal result if we wanna learn and understand the knowledge,