Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Finally, I got paid in MTV yesterday and sincerely, I never expected that the admin will pay yesterday; I thought it may take a week after he cleared the 1st round of payments before he would clear another round of payments. So far, he was able to clear a good number of payment requests yesterday. Today, I requested another payment as I had extra 500points and even if it takes 2weeks for it to get approved, I won't get bothered much.

I just made a couple of posts in the morning and now I just need 70 points to reach minimum payout amount. I will return to posting in just a few hours so that I can cashout on the forum later today. Hopefully I can also get to be paid out by the forum at least for this month.

I also believe that there would still be another round of payments in MtV next week as the admin is now clearing payments swiftly. As for the contests in MTV, I've never participated in any and I don't think I will be able to do so except I have spare time or have accumulated excess points in other forums

As expected my payout request now is approved in MTV forum. This makes my wake up call that I need to have now sooner or later this week 1000 points before I will have my payment. I will surely try that I will going to make daily posting this week for my target and also no problem in spreading my posts.

It would seem that the forum is back in full force again as payments are approvals are taking place much faster than before now. Sometime during the day I need to make time in here so that I can make just 70 points because last night I failed to make my posting on the forum as planned.

Just yesterday i have got my payment and today i requested for another payment there since its being a long time there are payment pending i have accumulated more than enough points there so just made an another payment there . Actually now they are approving all the payment and paying them fast .

Your payment was approved by mod neng,I think mod neng is approving payment selectively,I submitted my payment request before yours and yours has been approved while mine is still pending,what is the cause of that,that's being sentimental,anyways I guess my request should be approved today

I hope you can request immediate payment is approved and processed immediately by the mods neng because although there are differences in payment processing time issues but I think the mods neng still continue to process payments though perhaps a bit long but at least they pay, I'm chasing a target minimum point I which was delayed for several weeks this

I am mostly concerned about my own payment request on the forum and try to make sure that I am within the rules so that I dont get any deductions in return. Its been a long time since I received any deductions on the forum and actually prefer to have it this way since I am sure of receiving all points when payment time comes.

Even we have long waiting for our payout, it will not going to have bonus or exception in the deductions in payout request. The mods are still implementing the fair checking of posts and members activities. So far, the forum got now 30 payouts approved which really seems I need to have 200 points in two days so, I can have another payout.

@ofejiro20,I never meant that the mods are been sentimental but what I feel is,how can request for a payout before a particular member (names with held) and that member's payment request got approved before mine,it is just somehow to me,cos I am just anxious to get paid,anyways the payment request was finally approved

I think you will note that there will be discrepancies with payment request approvals now and then in different forums but I really dont concern much about them. Sometimes it happens that someone who submitted after you gets approved first. I just wait for mine to get approved while I am active because it doesnt have always be anything personal with the mods.

Getting deductions in forums is just a normal thing,if I get deductions and the mod that approved my payment request stated the reason for giving me the deductions,I would be okay with it,but if the mod did not give me any reason for the deductions,I would be so worried