Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Yeah we just have to keep on new posting while we are just waiting for the payment. Although we are sure that we would get paid once again. But it's just that the payment is quite too slow sometimes. So I just hope that I would see fast payment soon so we would be able to earn much better on the site as well.

I forgot again to post in mtv forum last evening. As expected that I can't get back easily once I got slowed down in posting or don't have many posts in the forum for a long period of time. So, I hope today I can finally get back to post here because there's a sign that there will another payment processor probably this early next week.

I would like to make as much post as I can do on today. So I would just post here a bit later on when I have the time later. But I am sure I would be able to spend a lot of time posting here this week start later. I would even possible here a lot tomorrow as I would not post in other forums tomorrow.

You mean there will be another round of clearing of payments this coming week,if that is the case,this would motivate so many members to post in the forum,well for me,I have a pending payment in the forum,so all I do in the forum is just to make a round of posting then leave for other forums

I don't know about when admin would make payments. Anyway we should just keep on posting and so that we would ready for another payout request. Anyway I would try not just to be active in posting but also participating on the contests. Anyway I wonder what happened to the Facebook contest.

Another round of payment this week? No I doubt if admin will process payment so early after the first batch. I know MTV is not that kind of forum where payment are quick and fast,its really not used to them.Anyway members inhere are aware of late delays in payment and are adopting fully to it.

Payments are made very fast in the forum but it seems that the admin is short of funds now,that is why there are delays in clearing of payments,well my request is on the queue so I am not expecting any pay from the forum this week or next,i don't think I would be able to make posts in the forum today

Now, I am trying to collect MTV $1000 again on this forum here. Hopefully here, on this time, I can get paid faster than before. And I try to keep my account on this forum having as much as MTV $1000. In this way, I can ask the next Payment Request so fast after the one is paid

Well Im on a target such that when admin finally process those payment I'll request payment in the next batch.But before then I must have made some money aside to keep me waiting till the admin release payment because payment processing in MTV is long,thus I wont be bored waiting for admin to make payment.

I see members are already active again on the forum and trying to accumulate more points in the process. I havent checked if there was payment processing this weekend but I am sure that admin will be around to clear payments again in the near future in here.

Another round of payment this week? No I doubt if admin will process payment so early after the first batch. I know MTV is not that kind of forum where payment are quick and fast,its really not used to them.Anyway members inhere are aware of late delays in payment and are adopting fully to it.

I disagree with you there, bro. Payments in MTV are done within twice in a month which is the standard payment clearing time in most forums. It just happened that the admin seems to have run of out funds lately and that is why the payment clearing is quite slow this time around.

Yes if you don't have targets in other forums, it won't be bad if you set good targets in MTV because even though the admin has paid late of recent, the forum is a good one and has what it takes to pay for a very long time. I hope funds will return to the admin soon so that he will clear the long queue of approved payment requests.

I think members should also help the forum by reporting those spams or spammers in the forum so that, it will be easier and speed up the payment processing. I have already done some reports in the forum yesterday and I know somehow some mods will see it already and I know that there are really many spammers in the forum and requested their payouts.

I am not still impressed in the activity of the forum,members are really worried about the delays of payments and this has made so many members to stop posting in the forum,I am also not posting in the forum not because of the delays of payment but time is not just there for me to post in the forum

I have gone to the forum to make a couple of posts in here and will be going back later to make the rest of my posting activities to complete 100 points on the forum for the day. I am confident that tomorrow I would be able to make payout minimum after which I will immediately cashout.

I am hoping to be active on the forum again just to reach 500 points and then cashout. I wont be posting that much but I hope that I can gradually get to reaching another 500 points in here again like other members. I see that other members have a good amount of points and they attribute that to daily posting.