Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

There are still some payouts not cleared yet. But the reason behind the delay in payments is because of the members who have violations. As far as I can see there are still some members that are on hold their payout requests. Still excited though, for the 2 rounds of last poster winners.

Yea, you are right,I see that some payments was on hold and I checked those accounts that was on hold,it seems those members are having multiple accounts so the admin said if they can clarify or verify the issue,he would be paying them,I already accumulate 21 points in the forum this morning,later in the day I will try and accumulate 30 points later in the day

I have seen good activity on the site as well now. But I would not yet post on the site. So I would just post here soon when I have the time. I'm sure posting here again won't be difficult at all. I never had difficult time posting on the site ever. Usually it is always fun and pleasure to post here.

I'm quite surprised to notice that no payment was cleared yesterday. Maybe the admin has decided to take a break in processing payments till maybe next week but that will discourage me to an extent because my payment request is yet to be cleared. I just hope he comes around to clear more payments today as that will give me some kind of hope.

I know that the site always good activity. So I am sure I would be able to make a lot of post tomorrow. I have not been active on the contest section but I don't think I would be able to participate on the contest at all as I am just so active on posting in different forums. So that the contest is not my priority for now.

I know that the site always good activity. So I am sure I would be able to make a lot of post tomorrow. I have not been active on the contest section but I don't think I would be able to participate on the contest at all as I am just so active on posting in different forums. So that the contest is not my priority for now.

The activity on this forum is not only good, but we can see it as overwhelmed here. It is now too popular, and not enough to be called as a Village, like its name, Money Talk Village here. Hopefully this forum can last for a long time, although many forums can not sustain too long.

If that is village then its not that much activity but the forum got activities from different corner from different members around the world. So, its worldwide actually. Anyways, I don't think even with the slow down of the forum activity I can still make 100 points here daily considering that I will be active in different sections.

Yeah during the slow activity on the site I would be able to make like 30 posts without problems. But with high activity I would be able to make like 60 post or more in a day easily. So that the site still has more activities than in other forums during in its slow activity. So that's how good the activity in the site is.

I don't pursue to much posts in thread discussions in a day like what you've got of 60 posts but I posted here a lot in their chatting contest. Only I disappoints is we are waiting for the list of winners for longer time now unlike before that's why I'm motivated but no choice since admin is lacking of funds as of this moment.

I can see that you are very active in the chat contest section,I just feel I am not lucky when it comes to contests so I don't even bother to participate in the contest,I made a round of posts in the forum today but I don't think I can make more posts in the forum today cos time has really gone

At the moment I still dont feel too motivated to post on the forum but hopefully soon I will be in better mindset and will resume my posting activities in here. I am taking the time for now to post on other forums so that I can get to earn a good amount in the process from them while there is still some issues here.

I don't pursue to much posts in thread discussions in a day like what you've got of 60 posts but I posted here a lot in their chatting contest. Only I disappoints is we are waiting for the list of winners for longer time now unlike before that's why I'm motivated but no choice since admin is lacking of funds as of this moment.

That's why I am not motivated to post on the contests because of the very slow announcement of the winners and takes a long time for the winners to receive the payment although the admin would still pay for the contest prizes. So I just focus in posting more on the site.

I was disappointed to notice that my payment request hasn't yet been processed, with those of other posters. Seems the admin has decided to clear another payout next week or anytme that suits him. For now, I will quit MTV for some time since I've accumulated enough points. I will still be posting in MTV.

But we have to consider it an accomplishment if admin has managed to clear the majority of the payout and there are only a few that are left to process. I was actually expecting that there would payment of no more than half of the pending payment requests and that the rest of them would then be settled at a later stage.

That's right,I guess þhe admin would be clearing payments at a later time probably next week,well I still have a request that is pending and not yet approved,that is why I have not been accumulating points in the forum,immediately that my payment request gets approved,I will resume posting with full momentum

@ofejiro I'm not trying to discourage but it may even reach a month because mine is almost up to a month but the admin may clear it next week though. Yet the payment request queue keeps increasing on a daily basis. I was expecting the admin to clear all the payment requests that have stayed up to 3weeks but he didn't do so, therefore there is still a high chance that the delay in processing payments will continue in MTV

There's possibility that admin will going to process payments this weekend. So, I hope this weekend I can have atleast 800 points so that if ever my payout will be included in next payout processing then, I'm already ready for my next payout. Too bad though that its taking long time for the chatting contest to have winners.

Because of increased activities on other forums I dont have the time now to participate in the discussion in here but maybe I would make some time in a couple of days to reach minimum amount in here. I was on over 300 points in here if I remember correctly so its not really a long way to go before getting paid out.