Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

i just have plan to make 1000 points as fast as possible here, and after that retire for a while until my payment request paid and then make next payment request. there are many people that still active here even the admin only pay about twice in a month

I think I will just resume my activity in MTV this evening because, I'm having difficulty to post here in the afternoon and yet, it is not difficult to reach for 100 points here and I already have my payout at least I will not be need to daily active but to just try to have some posts or points.

I checked the payment section and i noticed that you have already submitted your payment request,i can see that you have been so active in the forum for the past 2 days,anyways i have already done a round of posting in the forum and i don't intend to make another round,it would be better if i make posts in other forums

Oh really,so they have started approving payments in the forum again,i would try and check it later,i would also try and make like 2 rounds of posting in the forum later in the day,the activity in the forum has really increased,i think members saw the shout of the admin in the chat box that he would be clearing payments weekly

I managed to make a round of posting in the forum yesterday though i was meant to make 2 rounds,but i was distracted by off line works,i don't think i would be able to make posts in the forum today,'cos i have a lot of things to tidy off line,there was a low activity in the forum yesterday

I will going to maintain a good activity here and to not have no activities in MTV for a long time or atleast somehow I can manage to have reach 1000 points by next week if ever there's speedy payments in the forum. And also to get more motivation if we will see the admin process also the contest payments.

Today I will going to reach 1020 points in here. I'm happy if I'm going to reach 1020 points today since even if I'm going to get paid right now I can still request payments again as I have extra 520 points. I'm hoping to earn good amount of money in here. I'm trying to make sure that I'm growing my account. I know its hard to earn money online so I'm still hoping that mtv will going to go strong.

You have been so active on the site. So I would try to post here later on but I would not be able to make my priority building with stil post here nevertheless. I'm not much in a hurry to make payout on the site like I have been before just because the payment has been so slow. So I have lost my planning on earning a lot points fast.

Finally I can make my next payment request from this forum here. Hopefully I can get paid faster than the previous time. So, I will have the spirit to be more active on this forum. But, I see the queue for the payment request is reaching 2 pages already. The list is already very long to wait

Well, it is very good to see the payment is done again on Money Talk Village forum. I am too late for this period of payment. So, I have to wait for few more days here to get the payment again. Hopefully it will not take too long for me to get the payment for this time. This is still a great forum to follow

Before it has been able to have lots of fun on posting on the site as well but now I have problem even checking out the site so I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post and not feel so bored making a lot of post on the site once more. So I just hope that I would be able to focus in different sections later on as well.

@riddick09 that's a very good amount that you won in the contests. Congrats! I think I may try out of the contests in MTV soon even though I'm not the contest type and I'm not good at it. Seeing payment proofs from MTV is really motivating but I'm not sure if I will make activity here today because I will be very busy offline.

I'm happy that my request of payments has been approved and that means I'm going to get paid soon. I'm hoping to reach 1,500 points next week. I already have 1,100 points but if I will get paid then its going to be down to 600 points and that means I will need to post regularly in here if I want to maintain my 1,500 points target points. Because 1,500 points means three pending payments buffer zone.

It seems there is an improvement with the payment processing and approvals on the forum if member comments is anything to go by. I still did not have a chance to go round to the forum to see for myself what the process is like and most probably make the decision to bring back activities on the regular here.

Well, if the Admin makes the payment process faster, then I have to check my payment request status on this forum. I hope this will be approved soon. If it is approved, then I have to make more posts on this forum again, so I am ready for the next payment request very soon here