Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

well it seems many people start to post here slowly right now, because of this slow payment too, i wonder and also hope that admin can give us announcement about this thing, and i see that cutiekc become one of the moderator here, and old moderators here seems inactive right now.

That's true; they should be busy with their various activities because they are humans. Well, its good to see that the admin has cleared another round of payments. It will be good if payments here can be made twice in a month like before. I'm not sure when next I'll make activity here but I may do so probably tomorrow and if I do, I will make sure that I reach 100points or more before leaving the forum.

Accumulating points in this forum is so easy,i can just accumulate about 150 points in just a round of posting so far i am spreading my posts,though i might get tired along the line,but if i am really motivated,i can achieve 150 points so easy,i would try and make posts in the forum by tomorrow

Still some payments are pending in the forum but i am sure that it will be cleared in the coming days . and if they clear all payments then the old members of the forum will be again active in the forum . now a days it is taking a very long time to get paid there do know what is the reason for that .

I am still hoping that the admin of MTV would be doing everything to make the payments fast.sincerely the forum has remained a great forum and i just hope it would continue to remain a great forum at every point of time.

We all here always hope to be like you hope here. But, this time, the latest payment made by Admin Tarak is fast enough here. It is not too bad, because I can not catch to reach my earning on this forum to be MTV$ 1000, and I get paid already by this forum. So, we have to support this forum

I think you are right because, in the last month there are two batch of payment processing last January 11 and January 31. Which I have both got paid so, I have two payments. However, I don't have here the chance to earn better just like before having more than 2 payouts cleared in a month or even weekly.

I would like to post here later on about ten post only. I am not in a hurry to make payout here. Before I would be very much in a hurry to reach payout but I I think that I should be more focused in other forums so that is why I would just do moderate post here. So that I would not miss posting here somehow.

I don't know when will the next payments will come for me but right now I'm in the hurry to increase my reservation points to 1,000 points before I get paid. I want to make sure that I have enough extra funds to request payments so that when I get paid I can request payments again. The problem when we request payments in here is that we can't request payments until we get paid.

I'm not in a hurry at all to the sender a lot of points on the site but I do think that I should plan my time so that i would be able to start posting on the site as well somehow. So I would try to remember to visit the site so that I would be able to make post and be sure to reach payout by Monday

I have noticed more activity now again. So I am just happy that I have sent the members posting once again. I'm starting to make a lot of post on the site as well so that I would be able to make a lot of points. So while the activity here been doing well this I should keep on making a lot of post on the site once more.

I think I have only 100 points on the site so I would need to make a lot of post. I know it's not that easy to make 400 points in just one day specially I'm making a lot of post also in other forums. So I would just post here daily till the weekends so I would be able to reach payout soon.

Yeah, I guess you have tried in here also to have posting because, you will still need few more days to have reach payout and seems that you've only started to make your activities here this week or this month. I also have this lose of motivation but now I'm able to regain my activities here.

I'll see if I can make some activity here that will enable me to reach 150points but that would depend on my activity in other forums. I have posted here once this week and I noticed that the activity has improved as many old posters have resumed their activity while new ones were making good activity as well.