Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I just need another 62 point to cashout from this forum but i feel bit hard to making post there right now i don't know why..because most of the thread hard to answer and easier topic was answered by me still not get replied :( hope today able to cashout there..

Based on the proofs, I think that admin had already cleared some payouts in the program. It's nice to see members getting paid in the forum till now. It motivates me to post more in MTV to get paid as well. I am hoping that this program will keep paying and that it would last long.

What I have noticed is that the payment is trying to clear the payment request at least once a week or sometimes a bit longer than that. Anyway although I am just finding it hard to make a lot of post on the site because it's quite slow on loading on my end but I would still try to make an effort to post somehow today or as much as possible like 30 posts. So that I would be able to reach, you goal much faster.

There are just many payment request in here nowadays that's why even you are always on time requesting for a payment when you get paid in here, you will end up getting paid on the second batch because there are many payment request that's why we need to wait a little bit longer in here, but the Admin is really trying his best same with the Moderators in here as they are very consistent.

i see a lot of payment request here not approved yet and i have one of them , mod need to clear payment now as it will increased every day ,forum is very active and members reach payout easily with being active every day , after request my payment i didn't make posts much but i plan to make 100 point here tomorrow

My payment request is also in the queue for verification in here and I am excited about that. Hopefully it will get approved by the moderators of the forum quite soon so that I can just wait to receive payment from the forum. It would be a long awaited payment since the last time I got paid was in August if I am not wrong.

I just don't check the status of my payment request as I know not I would be paid soon. So I hope that I can make $1 for today. It's just so hard for me to do that so many post lately. It's not that easy to make a post on the site because I would need to make longer post just to avoid deductions

I just request payments in here. theirs just too may who request payments in here too. That's why I don't bother to check also. For me I know its going to take two to three weeks before I will be paid because of the long queue. But I'm sure MTV is really paying good and paying well and I'm hoping that in the future their will be more MTV sites.

I'm glad that I see my payment request early this morning that mod leash approved my payout did not expect because there's a long queue but then, many of the payouts does not follow the rules in requesting for payout or have issue in their payouts. Currently, I have posted this afternoon and have now 800 points.

I just feel that the site is loading quite slower than before. So I was not able to make a lot of post fast just like i used to before but I would still try to make a lot of post once again on the site. So I hope that I would be able to get like 100 points later on. I am just satisfied with the site despite the slow loading on my end. I don't know if other members experience slow loading of the site as well.

oh well i would just post using my computer as it is just so slow on my tablet. so i hope that i won't see slow loading on my computer. i am making some post now on the site. but i would need to have 300 points more to reach payout. still a very far from the payout. so i hope that i can get to make a lot of post. what slows me down also is the lenght of post. because i do make such a very long post here just to receive full payment. others don't seem to make long . i don't know if they receive deductions for that.

My payment request has not been approved as yet and this is what I am more interested in seeing happening in here. I wonder how long I will have to wait before this happens. I am continuing to post nonetheless so that I can get to accumulate more points in here and will continue to do so until I get to 1000 points.

I've joined this forum a few weeks ago and I saw that this forum seems very nice because I see a lot of members of this forum who have received payment but after I had reached the number to make a payment request denied my request because I was wrong in writing number of points that I have got and I finally know that the maximum is 500 points and already this week I did a payment request in this forum and this is my first request on this forum hopefully in a fast time I've gotten payouts from this forum

Indeed its a very nice forum. Anyway I have seen that my payment request would be the next I would queue to new approved and I have seen a lot of new payment request already on queue. So it's just that there's so many new payment request always. So anyway I don't think that payment request takes a long time to get paid

I'm sure next week I will be closer to get paid in here. by that time I will going to reach another 500 points in here. My plan in here is just like always is to request payments each time I got paid and so far I have hard time reaching 500 pionts before I got paid. So I hope this time around I can reach 500 points before I got paid so that when I got paid I can request payments right away.

I've joined this forum a few weeks ago and I saw that this forum seems very nice because I see a lot of members of this forum who have received payment but after I had reached the number to make a payment request denied my request because I was wrong in writing number of points that I have got and I finally know that the maximum is 500 points and already this week I did a payment request in this forum and this is my first request on this forum hopefully in a fast time I've gotten payouts from this forum

congratulations to those of you who've asked first payment hopefully in the near future your request will be processed immediately. I also just joined this site and it's been collecting about 250 points, hopefully within 1 week I can finish the target point so that I can request my first payment prior to this forum we can quickly resolve some of the posts within 1 day .

There's slow down on activity on the ptp section. But it's just okay as I am planning to post more on the other sections where I have not posted at lately. Since there's some many discussions on the other sections so I would still possibly reach big amount of points here later on. So I would just keep on focusing on the other sections for now.

if we can not find a recent post on the PTP therefore can not provide a post, you can follow the other programs that deliver new post or thread so that we do not stop posting on this forum give to immediately get the payment, because I know that the members at the MTV forum still very active in providing the latest posts and threads.

There are many other sections that you can successfully post in on the forum and get to reaching payout much easier. I have already made my 100 points on the forum today and will try to make another 100 points again tomorrow. I just need 4 days of posting in order to reach minimum amount to request since my payment request's already approved.