Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I take it that you havent been active on the forum for a while or at least as frequently as you used to because I am used to seeing a lot of points on your profile all the time. Anyway, 100 points is not hard to reach and you can do that in one day since it requires about 33 posts in order to get there.

It's easy to do some posting in here because there are many sections where we can post to, and there are many threads, but we need to avoid posting with those scam site as when it get deleted then your points will be deducted especially those members who are active on the HYIP Discussion in here.

Arent the threads moved to the scam sites threads once hyip sites stop paying to investors ? This would certainly make it easy for one to know which threads to reply to or not. It would really be disappointing to find that you have been active in hyip section and most of the threads you posted in got deleted resulting in you losing your points.

i registered today but didn't get my confirmation link so i can't post as of now. it will be great to join since the forum is new. i have sent a ticket already and i hope this will be fixed soon.

this means you have tried it. once you get activated and start working with it do share with us the activity and how are there admins and if possible then share the payment proof also.

I now make this site my second priority. In short for now one I'm going to post in here daily. Theirs only one site that I want to post daily before and its fxfred but now its two sites fxfrd and mtv. I'm hoping that by doing this I can earn 15 dollars a month in here. this is my ultimate goal in here. And I know I will going to feel the effect of daily posting next month as I'm sure next month I will going to earn 15 dollars monthly in here.

i am a part of this forum and really liking it much. yes its payout is bit high but not bad because click rates are good. it is good and i have seen many payment proofs also.

huh...what do you mean by click rates or it is just a typo error,anyways i was in the forum this morning,fully motivated to post about 50 posts before leaving the forum due to slowness of loading of page i end up making just 3 posts,it is very annoying for me not able to post here

good to see your payment proof,i am still struggling to post here cos i am using a mobile phone and MTV is not mobile optimised,well i think this morning is even better cos i had already made about 4- 5 posts there and i am still planning to make more posts later in the day