Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Yeah. Good to know that you get your payment from the forum. I am still 200 points away for reaching payout via Paypal because I want to experienced getting paid through PP. I think that it is not quite difficult to reach it with much activities in the forum to help you with.

Yeah. Good to know that you get your payment from the forum. I am still 200 points away for reaching payout via Paypal because I want to experienced getting paid through PP. I think that it is not quite difficult to reach it with much activities in the forum to help you with.

if i am not mistaken that if we request payment to PP, it will take longer rather than other payment processor that available in MTV

but if you still want it, up to you and i think to reach 200 points in one day is easy since you already know about activity here

if i am not mistaken that if we request payment to PP, it will take longer rather than other payment processor that available in MTV

but if you still want it, up to you and i think to reach 200 points in one day is easy since you already know about activity here

Really? I don't know how much it would take for PP payments to be processed. I don't know that piece of information and maybe I would ask other members who requested using PP. I might think of it if I will really request on PP or I would shift to my usual payment processor which is AP.

Wow, that was some huge payment received riddick09, seems that you have been very active in this forum :D Anyways, I guess admin is already back from his vacation since he had cleared out many payment requests last week.

Yeah. That was really big and I also requested $10 in here and hope that I could received it in full amount. I have seen a lot of members now who are active in the forum. I would like to join the blog contest they have here so that I could received daily credits in my LR.

I think since when i have been joining paying forums i think this is amongst the best i came across. They pay on time,respect members and most times keep to their promises.The site is totally lovely.

That's right. That's why members love to be active in MTV because of these following reasons. I am also an active member in here since the start of the forum and I can say that they are very consistent to their members and they had never failed their promises.

i believe that MTV is still the most loved and most active ptp forum around as I guess it can't be compared into some ordinary ptp forums because it was really far from other.

Exactly. MTV could not be compared to other forums because they are very consistent with payments and the rules. The thing that makes MTV a very successful forum is that they always pay on time and the rates are constant at 4cents and they are the highest paying PTP forum nowadays.

• Upvote 1

Right now I want to say that MTV is that last man standing in the line of ptp forums. All ptp forums that I'm posting either turn to scam or stop paying or reduce their rate or planning to reduce their rate but mtv until now is still paying and paying good. And even if you post many post in mtv you still get paid the whole amount.

the reason for slight delay in payments is due to hyper activity on the forum, that is not the fault of the admin, but there is really a lot of requests getting gathered in the payout section daily and it's a time consuming process to clear those many requests and pay faster.

yes there are so many active membesr in here. i wish that payment and approval of our payout request will be done in less than week or just few days. but given so many payment request daily, so i understand why it is taking so long. but i am expecting to get paid in here any time soon once my payment request has been approved also.