Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I think we should not bother about the pending requests on this forum, if we have any, but should continue to be active on the forum, as we all know the payouts will be cleared in here as fast as possible, better to request at bigger amounts.

Yup, on the first batch of my py blog then i have no blog entry today so i expect lower earnings from blog contest. While it is getting hard everyday to have blog entry since i have no new ideas to post. :D

I was not too active in joining the blog contest here in MTV, as I have not received any payment lately from this forum for me to be able to blog about MTV recently.

Well MTV still rocks.i just hope they would continue to encourage their members by regularly paying them but really i was able to post well today since there were lots of thread to post about.i just wish admin would always get what he wants so that the forum would remain ontop.

Yes. I wish that it would still continue. I mean the fast payments and other things that could actually bring members to the forum or motivate more of the members to be active in this site.

@nehmer

wow 9.20 dollars? how long does it take you to earn 9.20 dollars? Me every time I reach 5 dollars I cashout. But right now seeing your 9.20 dollars make me think that I will going to continue posting in here until I get 10 dollars then that's the time I will cashout. But I think that will take me a month of posting just to reach 10 dollars target.