Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Me too as of this moment i have already 100 points remaining if the payment request will be approved. So definitely few more days i will able to reach the same amount i request since it taking long time for us to receive payment. Well i know that the contest also help us to earn extra earnings thats why i try to be active.

Downtime for Moneytalkvillage.com due to maintainence

=====================================================

Hope you are doing well. I am sending this to inform you that the forum will be down for 2 -3 days. Since we are growing so rapidly our current server failed to provide us with the required features. And so we are moving our databases to a new server and hope that improves the performance of the forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we will inform you via email once all the procedure is done and the forum is ready to navigate.

Wishing you well. More power to MTV

Regards

Your admin

=====================================================

Of recent,they are on Maintenance for 3-4days now and i've been much greeped in fear of them coming back wiith some bad news like LOT did when they went on their maintenance Procedure.

I pray they come back as they were,cos i Love their Pay rate as much.

I agree to that and I have $10 pending for payment there so I am also bit afraid that they might not back. I just hope that if they will come back, they will clear pending payments and got something good news for us, not a bad one.

I agree to that and I have $10 pending for payment there so I am also bit afraid that they might not back. I just hope that if they will come back, they will clear pending payments and got something good news for us, not a bad one.

They will be back of course, the problem will be what changes it might be. Since theres a lot of members active and requesting bigger payments like yours which is 10 dollars so admin might give lower rates now. It is really unpredictable what could it be but based on other forums alibis will be like that.

few sites many take enough time up to a week, for maintenance, and here MTV is quite big forum with lot of active people.

even I have made more than 400 points, about to cash out, so I also hope that they return soon.

well, there is announced already that this maintenance may take two to three days, so that was not exact prediction, and even if it is delayed for about a week, I think members needn't panic for that and the forum has got good rank in Alexa and advertisers as well.

@archur:i think you are right because really MTV is a great forum and dont expect them to come back with some unfavouring news to their members.i just hope we all can be patient so that the admin can carryout the necessary maintenance procedure.MTV is a great forum that would never dissapoint their members.

I have been inactive on this forum for a long time, so I was unaware of this recent maintenance on this site, but after reading the comments in this thread, I visited the site and found this news, I was planning to start my activities in here again, will do it after the site returns.

I only received a single payment from this forum, even I joined much lately this forum, because I had experienced few PTPs turning to scam after I post and apply for payment, thus I was posting in limited forums, later I found MTV reliable as well.