Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Is anyone trying out the posting contest held by MTV? I found that several members of MTV are posting huge number of posts in the forex section to win the posting contest but I have also noticed that several members are spamming to win off this contest and the moderators have taken no action against them yet.

Well, i dont participate in their contest as i know that there were so many members are not doing competitive posts. And also there were so many members are discussing about the spamming in the forum. Evidently, i see those irrelevant posts mostly in the google section. :D

Well, i dont participate in their contest as i know that there were so many members are not doing competitive posts. And also there were so many members are discussing about the spamming in the forum. Evidently, i see those irrelevant posts mostly in the google section. :D

Yes thats true that their are several spammers spamming around MTV forums in order to win the contest but the most shocking thing which I noticed is that neither the moderators of MTV or admin of MTV are taking any prior action against the spammers whatsoever. Does that mean if the spammer gets successful in winning the contest, then he will be given the prize.

Yes thats true that their are several spammers spamming around MTV forums in order to win the contest but the most shocking thing which I noticed is that neither the moderators of MTV or admin of MTV are taking any prior action against the spammers whatsoever. Does that mean if the spammer gets successful in winning the contest, then he will be given the prize.

Then that will be disqualified. But i did not check really the contest. Because my priority in MTV is posting. Well, i have seen that approved payments are already cleared yesterday. It was really very glad to have faster payments. And i said it is the battle of fast payments. :D

Then that will be disqualified. But i did not check really the contest. Because my priority in MTV is posting. Well, i have seen that approved payments are already cleared yesterday. It was really very glad to have faster payments. And i said it is the battle of fast payments. :D

Well, if they are going to get disqualified, then why not now? No actions are being taken against the spammers, they are not only hurting the reputation of the forum but at the same time making it hard for the participants of the posting contest to post at MTV.

Well, if they are going to get disqualified, then why not now? No actions are being taken against the spammers, they are not only hurting the reputation of the forum but at the same time making it hard for the participants of the posting contest to post at MTV.

It cannot be easily seen those spamming unless members will report on it. I try also to report those spams but not on the contest. Only in the sections i am familiar. Until i see complaints on member to moderator issue. It is better if acceptance will be started by them. :D

It cannot be easily seen those spamming unless members will report on it. I try also to report those spams but not on the contest. Only in the sections i am familiar. Until i see complaints on member to moderator issue. It is better if acceptance will be started by them. :D

As far as I know, it is the work of the moderators to keep looking out for the spammers and take actions against them as soon as they can. However, I don't see much activity by the moderators out there at MTV which is frustrating.

As far as I know, it is the work of the moderators to keep looking out for the spammers and take actions against them as soon as they can. However, I don't see much activity by the moderators out there at MTV which is frustrating.

Because moderators are busy in checking our payment requests. And also that they have contest also for the members which will be nominated. Just look at this statistics can you really moderate a forum if there are 1:100 moderator to members? This will really takes to make the forum clean and will consistent in spam free. :D

Because moderators are busy in checking our payment requests. And also that they have contest also for the members which will be nominated. Just look at this statistics can you really moderate a forum if there are 1:100 moderator to members? This will really takes to make the forum clean and will consistent in spam free. :D

Well, all other PTP forums also have moderators and they do complete their responsibilities of not only checking the payment requests but at the same time keeping the forum spam free. I believe, that they should hire more moderators for keeping their forum a spam free forum...

Well, all other PTP forums also have moderators and they do complete their responsibilities of not only checking the payment requests but at the same time keeping the forum spam free. I believe, that they should hire more moderators for keeping their forum a spam free forum...

You know when i have checking the MTV payment section. I have seen a moderator that is always online on the section but the payment request is not moving. Well my payment request is first on the queue for approval and checking of posts. I see that mod neng is very active in the payment requests. :D

Well I am still far away from reaching the minimum payout here but I will try my best to reach it before the week ends as I am aiming to have a payout here every week. This forum is really active and I love posting in here.

Yes, before i am always having plan to have weekly cashout as the payment before is mostly monday. But now we can not determine when is the payment because the admin pay its members mostly everyday now. :D

You know when i have checking the MTV payment section. I have seen a moderator that is always online on the section but the payment request is not moving. Well my payment request is first on the queue for approval and checking of posts. I see that mod neng is very active in the payment requests. :D

Well, I guess that they should still hire another moderators as continuous spamming in their forum will not only reduce their reputation but at the same time stop the activity of several members on their forum. However, their positing rates are huge enough to keep the posters active on their site.

Well, I guess that they should still hire another moderators as continuous spamming in their forum will not only reduce their reputation but at the same time stop the activity of several members on their forum. However, their positing rates are huge enough to keep the posters active on their site.

Nope. They dont need to hire more. Because all of the posts that are spams are checked and deleted when they request payout. So it will save their time to find those spams. And also moderators in MTV are active so i know they can handle the forum. :D

Nope. They dont need to hire more. Because all of the posts that are spams are checked and deleted when they request payout. So it will save their time to find those spams. And also moderators in MTV are active so i know they can handle the forum. :D

I do agree with your views that checking for spams during payout requests becomes more easy for them. However, what about those members who joins the forum just to spam? Dont you think such members will blindly spam if the moderators does not take any strict action against them.

I think you can see $4 payment proofs simply because those payments have deductions. I also got paid $4 only when I requested for $5 but I have some deductions so I only got $4.

Yes, that might have been the case as MTV has a minimum payout of $5.00 but in case of any member posts a few spams, they give infractions to they members which result in a lowered payout. Hence, $4.00 worth payout isn't a shocking thing to see.