Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

@archur:I think you are right.the payment of paypal users is usually late and moreso they have to have a high amount before they can request payment.well to me and would continue to use LR so far i get my payment fast.but really the delay of paypal user's payment should be treated as soon as possible so that everyone can be comfortable with every payment options.

I suggest you just request payment through Liberty Reserve so that you can be able receive the payment on time. Anyways, posting activities in here is too high again. Also the payment request verification now is ongoing hopefully I would get to see my payment request to be approved in here.

since the post rate is high in this forum, they might be doing much deduction in points to the active members, that is because the mod looks for quality in the posting since it should also be worth four cents, with quality content or useful information.

I think the post rate in this forum which is four cents is the main attractive feature in here, and it seems members trying to earn with this rate as much as they can being more active in here, it will be nice if the post rate remain the same for a long time.

That is what really attracts the member the 4 cents rates but i feel them that they don't feel motivated at all because getting paid would take a week here. If they keep on posting they will accumulate a lot of points and if they request a high amount then that is prone for getting deductions though it's really depend if you really a quality poster.

Couple of changes starting December

==================================================

Hope you are doing well. The payment requests are flowing in rapidly and we are having high difficulty in processing all of them even when we are working as much as we can.

So to tackle this problem we are restricting the Minimum and Maximum amount you can request for is $5. And you can't request payment until your previous request has been processed and paid.

Hope you understand that this is to make sure that payment requests are processed faster.

This will be in action starting December 1st, so all the requests before today will be processed as they are requested.

Also we are excluding Paypal for requests temporarily. So I request members to use LR or AP to request their payments. Members who have already requested their payments via PP are requested to PM one of the mods with their LR or AP ID in order to get paid.

There will be couple more updates coming this week. Tune in.

More power to MTV

Your admin

==================================================

That's right those member who target to earn certain amount per month cannot reach their goal anymore! Well, we will see about if the Admin will pay members very often then it would be ok! then the question is, is there would be changes in approving payments or it will still takes time before getting approval.

Well the implementation does not have yet its good result lets wait for awhile since the mods and admin goal is to have fast payment process so if that will be faster then we can have frequently request payment. That will be for the good of all the members since there were many newbies in mtv forum and they dont want to wait long time.

So far, i still not have seen many payment request approved. Seems like have slowed down today since i see mod neng just denied some payment request and approved few. Meanwhile i still waiting for the last poster winners since it will the hundred post and will take long time again for the winners. :D

Frankly, I like Leash checking and approving my payment requests as i think he has more valid reasons to deduct to my payment request while neng deduct large amount of points for reasons that is valid but I don't think appropriate to deduct too large.

I see. Well. It depends on the mods checking on your payment requests if they will approve all your post or not and it depends on them how much they will deduct from you but I think that they do have valid reasons for deducting points of members. We should bare to them because it isn't easy to verify payment requests one by one.

of course it will be a time consuming process, even my request for third payment has been pending for around a week now,

there is a lot of requests in the queue to get approved around twenty before mine, so it can take time for the payment to arrive as well.

of course it will be a time consuming process, even my request for third payment has been pending for around a week now,

there is a lot of requests in the queue to get approved around twenty before mine, so it can take time for the payment to arrive as well.

Yeah. I do agree with that. It is really difficult to verify payment requests so we should just bare with the mods and we should thank them because they are doing their job well in maintaining a spam free forum and for verifying our posts. Without their help, our efforts would be wasted because we will not going to get paid if they will not verify it.