Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Wow huge amount here that you received riddick. I noticed that MTV has new icon when you look at your tab you will see it, have they changed script lately?

Yes, they have already changed some scripts like you said the tab icon. I think it is also because of the new ads which is forex broker. So it means that admin made successful to have ads again and continuously. This will give mtv strength and stay for longer period of time. Well right now i wait for my payment. :D

So i far, i am aiming for a high payout in mtv although i wish i can request payout by monday because that is my deadline already in posting to have the payment request just in time and then able to withdraw the funds. For now, i have 2 dollars that is the second day active posting in the forum. :D

Yes, they have already changed some scripts like you said the tab icon. I think it is also because of the new ads which is forex broker. So it means that admin made successful to have ads again and continuously. This will give mtv strength and stay for longer period of time. Well right now i wait for my payment. :D

i see MTV going have a lot of advertiser from forex broker, HYIP, HYIP monitor, but i never see any GPT site that make advertisement in this site, it will be good also if there is GPT that make advertisement here, since one of the active section is GPT section :D

Those advertisers from GPT sites can do advertising by their own or in their site. The only difference with the advertisers from brokers, hyip are that they dont have forum community that is existing have high traffic and so on. But then we still continue to have ads which members and staffs will be happy to have new sponsors. :D

I heard from MTV forum itself that admin tarak will be out for 5 days, well we just need to keep on posting in here until admin comes back and at least we can accumulate many points when admin comes back and we can request with higher amount.

Yes. I have heard from the forum that admin will be out for 5 days but I don't have to worry about it because we all know that he will be back and we will have a great time to accumulate points so by the time that admin will be back, we can have a good amount of points to request with.

Yes we should not worry at all as we know admin tarak is a nice admin and very trustworthy. ANyways, I was able to reach the minimum payout today and have already requested for it. I will just wait til admin tarak to comeback to pay me. For now, I will watch my payment request be verified by mods.

This is the only site that right now pays fast and has good rate. I don't know how admin do it but I'm happy that until now its still paying and paying good. But some how I'm afraid that this site can't sustain itself or if it can sustain itself. I'm wondering how this site sustain itself. Lets face it theirs so many ptp that stop paying already.

This is the only site that right now pays fast and has good rate. I don't know how admin do it but I'm happy that until now its still paying and paying good. But some how I'm afraid that this site can't sustain itself or if it can sustain itself. I'm wondering how this site sustain itself. Lets face it theirs so many ptp that stop paying already.

It might be that admin tarak has some business online aside from the forum or has a lot of investments online and thus, having funds to pay for members is not a problem. In addition, because of the high traffic that the forum gains, there are a lot of advertisers who might be interested to advertise in the forum, adding to the forum's revenue.