Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

yeah it is still down, I think this one may return after this weekend, in next two days, seems they have good number of advertisers, including ReproFinance, the top ranked hyip on most of the forums, probably this forum is high ranked in Alexa, that they have good advertisers.

well, glad to hear that the forum has returned and we can start our activities on the forum, I am sure a lot of active members of this PTP might have missed this site for few days now, and let us get back to our usual activities, even I am about to reach the cash out limit in here.

I thought everything was ok already but when I tried to visit the forum it was already ok, but when I tried logging in to it, it returns the "Account Suspended" message again, perhaps they are not yet fully up.

Well. I think they are still fixing some technical errors of the forum or having some problems in the hosting. We don't have to worry because I can access and I was able to log-in and post in the forum without problems encountered.

Well i just hope admin have also said something with that comeback and of course any news about it right. So far i just focus in the last poster contest and i will just later start posting here. Well still the same the forum activity is still high and even dont see again my recent post in some threads. :D

Recently, I pm admin regarding my payment request on PP because I requested on PP here and it's more than a week that I haven't got paid. He told me that he don't have fund in PP as of now and that he would remind members who requested PP to change payment processor. I will just change my payment processor so that I will get the payments.

Recently, I pm admin regarding my payment request on PP because I requested on PP here and it's more than a week that I haven't got paid. He told me that he don't have fund in PP as of now and that he would remind members who requested PP to change payment processor. I will just change my payment processor so that I will get the payments.

Haven't you see my post about requesting payment through paypal before? I have problem with requesting with paypal and I guess that goes to all ptp forums, they have some issues with paypal as they exchange money first before you can get to be paid. So avoid requesting payment through paypal.

Haven't you see my post about requesting payment through paypal before? I have problem with requesting with paypal and I guess that goes to all ptp forums, they have some issues with paypal as they exchange money first before you can get to be paid. So avoid requesting payment through paypal.

well, that was good to see you explained this issue quite clearly in here, so after reading your post, members here after might take care not to cash out through PP but find other alternatives to it to avoid delays.

Well if you are willing to wait and would really want to be paid through paypal in MTV forum then it is your choice. All I am saying is you got to be patient because they need exchangers to get some funds for paypal. And I know as far as I can remember, it was Mod Leash that is going to pay. I think Admin tarak is exchanging currency from Leash to pay its members who requested in paypal.

well, I once got paid to LR from this forum, and I remember the admin was much comfortable to pay members that requested to LR than other payment processors or e-currencies, so I would like to continue to cash out to LR, as it will be paid quickly after request is placed.

yeah, they have lot of choices for members to cash out to the payment processor or e-currency they want, well, I think it is Paypal usually most of the members would like to request through, but depending on the speed of the processing, they should shift to LR to cash out in here.