Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I have done today my request unfortunately i still see bulk of payment requests that are in the payment section and there were no approved payment requests. I guess that it will take me again 1 week to have the payment. So far, i was not able to my target of 10 dollars because i decided to request immediately. :D

I would still say that the mods there have been doing their jobs very efficiently,

as it's not an easy thing to handle those many requests and complete post checking and approve,

I think the payments in MTV is fast as well.

well, it's good to know that the admin is trying to clear the payments as soon as he can,

even the activity on the forum is quite amazing,

also it has got good rank in Alexa and that has attracted sponsors to the forum so far.

Yes, when i compared it MTV is one of the ptp forums that have a high rank in alexa. It is really interesting that admin paid members request almost everyday now as soon he is available to the MTV. I am not really expecting to get paid within one week as i have other ptp forums that have recently focused and i dont worry of delayed payments. :D

I am not that much active of MTV but I found that they are currently having a posting contest with a huge price money of $100 to be given the the winner and there are 4 other cash prizes to be given away. That's huge for a prize and I am in there contest hoping to win atleast a prize in their posting contest.

I am not that much active of MTV but I found that they are currently having a posting contest with a huge price money of $100 to be given the the winner and there are 4 other cash prizes to be given away. That's huge for a prize and I am in there contest hoping to win atleast a prize in their posting contest.

Actually, i believe that MTV has the biggest contest prizes compared to others. Contest on the top poster in forex and in forum are the active contests. Although, i find it hard to win since many are joining the contest and very few will get the prize. :D

Actually, i believe that MTV has the biggest contest prizes compared to others. Contest on the top poster in forex and in forum are the active contests. Although, i find it hard to win since many are joining the contest and very few will get the prize. :D

As far as I have seen, there are 5 cash prizes to be given away to the top 5 posters of the contest. The prizes to be given away are huge and I am myself trying to win atleast one of the prizes but there are several other members ready to give a tough fight for this contest.

As far as I have seen, there are 5 cash prizes to be given away to the top 5 posters of the contest. The prizes to be given away are huge and I am myself trying to win atleast one of the prizes but there are several other members ready to give a tough fight for this contest.

What is not good for me is because im not that convinced or attracted with MTV contests. Maybe because i always see in other ptp forums that these type of contests have the few winners which will be declared several days. That is why i only joined in blog contest since I registered in the forum. :D

I have seen this week that there were so many newbies and very active in posting in the threads. But as looking at their posts it is still lacking of information. Since most of the posts are not giving information but a query. I hope that other old members will already made new posts since i dont see regular members active today. :D

It seems that image link is not working in the forum chardyme. Well, you can still change or edit. For today, atlas i got approved by mod leash for my payment request and right now i am waiting for the payment perhaps sooner or later i got it. But while waiting it i need to get to another requests if i can reach the payout. :D

I have seen this week that there were so many newbies and very active in posting in the threads. But as looking at their posts it is still lacking of information. Since most of the posts are not giving information but a query. I hope that other old members will already made new posts since i dont see regular members active today. :D

actually you are right, so that is why i move from some section that contain that posts, actually i more at PTC for now and in google,i also done some post in PTP section and Get paid other section..:D, lately payment processor is have good activity too

actually you are right, so that is why i move from some section that contain that posts, actually i more at PTC for now and in google,i also done some post in PTP section and Get paid other section.. :D, lately payment processor is have good activity too

I dont believe good discussion in the PTC sections. Because most of the threads are new and sometimes very inactive because not all members joined and have experiences to those sites. Although, PTP sections got many posts compared to PTC. :D

There is no doubt that this is one of the best forum site we have today.I am not surprised the the ranking it is having in Alexa.If you can check the site,you will see that the site is having more than 10,000 members working on it daily.There is no day the activities is going to reduce.

Actually, when i have checked every forum i know there is much higher paid to post other than in MTV. But that forum is a low rate although it has high rank in alexa. Hopefully, if MTV will even go higher rank then possibly there will be more advertisers. :D

Really? MTV has low rates despite the activities in this forum and as far as I see this forum is the most active ptp forum around. Anyways, it seems that MTV is getting stricter lately and many have been getting deductions in their payments.

You did not get my point on my post. I did not said MTV has low rate and i am pertaining to mylot which has low rate. Because MTV does have a high rank but mylot got a higher rank. Deductions in MTV recently is i think fair but just wonder that most of it are newbies, isn't it? :D

@riddick09

of course you are right, mate, even I got a slight deduction in my first payment, but I was new to MTV only but not new to the posting work, anyway, it's common that most of the forums will give deduction to their newbies in their very first payments.

@riddick09

of course you are right, mate, even I got a slight deduction in my first payment, but I was new to MTV only but not new to the posting work, anyway, it's common that most of the forums will give deduction to their newbies in their very first payments.

Yes, and mod neng and mod leash are very strict to the newbies and need to thoroughly check those posts. Well they are still fair for others that is obvious spamming. I got paid in MTV.

Date: 9/20/2011 1:47 PM

Batch: 71040942

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $8.03

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you.

Is anyone trying out the posting contest held by MTV? I found that several members of MTV are posting huge number of posts in the forex section to win the posting contest but I have also noticed that several members are spamming to win off this contest and the moderators have taken no action against them yet.