Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

You can wait til you posts verified or you can continue on posting but your posts will not visible until they are done moderating it. So, it's up to you whether to wait or continue since, it's just easy to get approved here and you will have your activity. So far as early as possible you should have done in your post verification to just keep on posting.

Yes, I think it will come into your mind when it happens because they will tell that to you that your post will need for verification first, you may even think that it's not good enough because you've seen that, but it's actually part of the system. And you should feel good about when you can post again after the verfication.

Actually, at first I posted and then, I've waited for a week or more and then, when I posted here again then, that's the time they review my posts and I think they forgot mine that time but then, now if you have not seen your posts moderated for some time you can post in a thread and they will review asap.

So, I think that it will be like a notification for them that when someone's post needs to be reviewed that's why they have forgotten yours and you needed to post on the thread so that your post will be reviewed. So, it may take a long time, but I guess it may also take few hours if the staff are available and won't forget it.

It would just depend on the workload as in the number of posts that also need to be reviewed as well. I still think that they should be having automatic post submissions and then verify the post at the end of the month. Maybe they feel they are reducing their workload by strategically working it out this way.

I just try to post 20 post today. I will try to post another 20 post tomorrow night. My target in here is to reach 50 dollars worth of post or more before the end of the month and I only have 35 dollars right now. So I still need 15 more dollars in five days if I want to reach my goal earnings in here. I really don't know what to do now since its seems I always out of sync each time I want to post in here I need to do something else.

Just try and try to have one day the best strategy for you. That's really Forex trading that we might not have made profits and just losses. We should try to learn that this is not easy but it's possible that we can earn better here with our profitable trading. So, mt5 bonus is still important and major way to gain this bonus.

I seriously think that the bonus system in mt5 pulls less weight right now than it did a long while ago, and this is because there are many other bonus giving forums that are doing better. This does not rule out the importance of the bonuses in trading, but the conditions surrounding the bonuses are becoming stricter. The last time i checked, it is now compulsory to be verified before withdrawing profits on bonuses.

Yeah, because of this shortage of good forex forums members are making much more posting activites on forums like MT5 to try and get as much bonuses as possible and thus the latest change in rules. I think that if there was more variety of forums to choose from it would be better.

I wish I can still make some posts this evening in mt5. Really felt I don't have given enough time for posting in forex forums and just focused in gaining funds for this month holidays. So, I will be really preparing to have better posting in mt5 by next month and then, we hope there's good changes here.

I'm happy that against all odds I make 50 dollars plus worth of post in here. I already open a new account so I'm happy that I can have a new account in instaforex again. Its really hard to raise an account right now. But base on my experience the longer I trade in forex the more I can make good profit in here. I know many of us don't feel safe in forex trading. Buf if you only trade bonus funds I'm sure I can earn more and risk less.

Yeah and the better you are getting with your trading or at the least with more experience that you gain, you will also find it easier to post more in here. This is because you would be having good experience to can contribute more on the forum and in more threads that you may be right now.

It comes with experience @indieover. The more experience you are able to amass is the better you will be able to post because you will be talking about things that you have encountered yourself. THis is why its better to do even demo trading at the least to get some practical experience.

Not all the times since some members are not that good with the English language so, we can't expect them to written correctly but we know that they can be good in Forex. So, it depends on the situation but for me, it's obviously common to think such when we have trading experience we can post better in the Forex forum.

If you are a good trader that y you would definitely find it easy making a lot of post on the site as well. So I just hope that I would try to be more more knowledgeable in forex discussions a as well so that I would be more active on the site as well .

not only good trader but for some newbie they still can earn here and make a lot of posts too, i am very fortunate in this forum since i can use my native language, and also i still can earn from it, so it make me more easier to post here and also to communicate with other traders

For sure a newbie can still be able to post and earn a good bonus from the forum but the point is that if you are knowledgeable on both a theoretical and practical level in forex, even if its just demo trading for example, you have better chances to post here than someone who doesnt.