Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

Since I breach the 10,000 dollars trading capital in instaforex. I slow down my activity in here. I still do post from time to time. But for me its best to focus now on building my existing accounts. Having ten of thousand dollars trading capital will going to help me a lot in building my trading account and I will be happy to see myself as a successful trader in here.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

it will simply not work for me 

igot nothing in forex to post in

it will simply not work for me 

igot nothing in forex to post inwe could get knowledges from international forum because we could get knowledges from worldwide. 

If you don't have any knowledge about forex then find it first and then start the discussion, also if you really interest in forex you will starting to visit this forum and find some materials, also if you want to find experience just find it here, there are tons of experience from all people who claim has been trading before.

• 3 weeks later...

In MT5, there are still other free discussion threads where one might want to start up until he has gotten adequate knowledge to flow in the discussion. It is also wise for the person to start with the discussion area and start asking certain question about how Forex itself works.

• 2 weeks later...

In MT5, there are still other free discussion threads where one might want to start up until he has gotten adequate knowledge to flow in the discussion. It is also wise for the person to start with the discussion area and start asking certain question about how Forex itself works.

That's usually in newbie section but that won't make much difference, they can learn and earn deposit later but i think that will time consuming, just by read blogs you will find many things that you can get from posting after such a long time.

That's usually in newbie section but that won't make much difference, they can learn and earn deposit later but i think that will time consuming, just by read blogs you will find many things that you can get from posting after such a long time.

Yes actually and there are as well, some kinda free discussion sections where even someone who has no knowledge about Forex can chat. If my memories are correct, then I think there's a kind of football discussion session where one can talk about sports, soccer and his favourite teams and still earn.

Yes actually and there are as well, some kinda free discussion sections where even someone who has no knowledge about Forex can chat. If my memories are correct, then I think there's a kind of football discussion session where one can talk about sports, soccer and his favourite teams and still earn.

Well it seems good and to be honest i actually never bother that sections since i think that won't give us much points but that is good for traders who trade in. IFX plus they need a lot of bucks to start their trading, with that maybe they will get their starting money for it.

• 6 months later...

It is a nice forum for someone who want to earn money from trading not for someone who want to earn directly from posting. This is more like you get bonus from each valid posts, not all of your posts will be valid but i think most. MT5 forum is actually a sponsored forum where Instaforex is the sponsore behind.

• 4 months later...

I don't know if this one is still a good paying forum. They provided a good opportunity before but after a few months they have become more strict and he has become more difficult for the posters to reach the minimum payout. But then it was not the reason why I gave up on this one but because it was hard for me to learn how to be a good forex trader. 

It is not paying you like you post in digitalmoneytalk, it still pays but with the bonus to trade. The rate is pretty nice and the activity is pretty nice. If you have substantial knowledge about foreign exchange you can post a lot of posts here not to mention MT5 is one of old forum which is well-known

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've visited this forum and it seems the forum has lots of activities. I wonder if they are still paying for posting in this site since I've seen only contests rewards but not paid for posting.

its a type of forum where you may be success if you are aware about forex trading otherwise, we may not be approved because all members are sharing details and comments regarding trading as what they get and what formula makes it easier for them..

• 2 weeks later...