Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

For sure those who really want to have a good earnings in here will try to cheat the system by creating a multiple account in here and they will spend lots of their time in here epsecially if they are focusing on trading that their goal is to have lots of bonus to trade with a large sum of money.

They may not, but for sure they will keep on coming back especially if those are using some bots to spam this Forum so it may not be difficult for them. Anyway, I need to check my account in instaforex if I still remember my password because I will use it in here as I need to attach my trading account,

This just means that the forum does have the opportunity to give the member a good amount of bonus for trading purposes which is why even halfway through the month you would still get a good target. Hopefully you can still manage to reach that target and make the time to be active.

So far I prioritize mt5 right now I'm hoping that I can maintain and sustain my account in here. I know its really hard to make some profit in here and that's why I want to maintain my earnings in here by posting as many post as I can so that I can earn as much as I can in here also. My goal is to make some good profit in here month after month to add for my trading capital.

The only problem we can do in the forum is our consistency and determination to be active here and we will need to be more productive as we wanted to achieve our goal of bonus every month to have use for our trading. Members should also follow forum rules to not have problems receiving their bonus.

Your goals would also form part of this because this would also dictate whether you are able to dedicate yourself to the forum or not. At the moment my goals are directed towards funding my LR account which is why I am concentrating on other forums in the meantime instead of accumulating a bonus in here.

Yes, their requirements are not that much as opposed to some forex only forums so its really not that hard to post in here. One just make sure that they keep making quality posts on the forum to ensure that they get credited a bonus at the end of the month. Its important to make sure that you have attached your trading account indeed so that you can have your bonus transferred to your trading account in Instaforex.

I feel losing so many valuable time in here because, I did not have any posts or bonus gathered so far, I feel that this month is totally not helping for me to have my goal for Forex trading. I see that i have difficulty also in the forum because, of the other forums that i need more funds.

I just cashout about total of 125 dollars today in instaforex. Thanks to mt5 bonus funds that I use to trade I have cashout 125 profit in instaforex this month. I hope I can maintain my 100 dollars a month earning in forex trading. My goal is to keep on trading and earning 100 dollars a month. I know its hard to make a living in forex but that's how I can only manage to sustain myself for now.

Maybe @riddick it means that your focus is not on the forum for this month which is why you having a hard time making time for making posts in here. You could start off in the new month again in here and see if you can be able to do better with the new month and try to keep a momentum of posting.

@budado that is really good for you because it's rewarding you the time that you have spent posting with this Forum is really worth it because you are earning some good amount from your Forex trading. It's just hard sometimes to manage your time that's why you may be having some hard time to post in here.

just focus with our activity here and trying to trade when we get fresh funds here :D, that is what i do every month when they transffered buck to my real account :D, actually sometimes i want bigger money but i think that is depend on us, i mean on our activity if we active more here, that will be better for us

It's just better to gather some good amount of bonus because that is also my plan before I trade in here I must have 100 dollars on my account so that it's a good amount for me to use for trading unlike when you just trading with a few dollars it's just not worth it having such small amount.

It wont be that hard to accumulate that amount of bonus in order to trade with in your trading account. You just have to pace yourself so that you are within the allowed limits of posting and might need to do that in two months at the least before you can get to the target. It would be worth it anyway.

I know its worth the effort to post here but I'm just having difficult time again to focus here, so I'm not sure if I would be able to post actively on the site as I have lost my motivation on the site. Before I was able to maintain my focus on the site already. So I'm just hoping that I would be able to get my interest on the site once again.

It's really worth if you can make profit with the bonus, but if you just lose your bonus in here in the past then that may not motivate you thinking to post in here so I guess that may be the reason. I have lots of time for today, but I am just going to relax because I will watch some movies. I may be just start posting in here by next week.

Yeah, because then you would be able to make a profit out of virtually nothing since you didnt have to spend the money out of your pocket to trade with. Yes, its not easy to return a profit for some of us that are still in the early stages of learning forex but its good to get capital this way.

This is what I am hoping to be doing soon because my concentration is elsewhere at the moment. Its good to earn a bonus in here nonetheless whenever one can be able to post because they dont have a minimum amount to get the bonus transferred to your trading account.