Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

Yes, that is one of the good thing in here, two lines of post is quite enough in here so it will not consume much of your time to finish your target in daily basis in here, like for example your target is just to do 10 posts it will surely not consume an hour for you to finish your posting activity in here.

For sure with that two lines of post you can pay attention to that and checking your grammar wouldn't be that hard because it's just two lines of post. If I can't do some posting in here before the month ends then I will be just active in here by next month as I want to gather some good amount of bonus from here.

I just hope that the site is still not strict. I would like to keep it now posting on the site once more if I would have the time. So I just hope that I can earn big amount of bonus once again here. Before I have no problem with posting here but somehow I become discouraged once again on posting here.

I was kinda motivated posting I am using my Mobile browser I submitted my post couple of times as it's not showing, but I remember that verification will be needed before I can continue my posting. I can see that some users seems rushing with their posting in here. Btw, any idea? I just made two posts and I stopped as it's not showing that was my first two posts.

I just made one post just to see if I would be able to see my post right away. And I did. But maybe if you would make more posts then you would see our post would need some verification first. But I am not planning to post now. I would just wait next month so I would get paid on new trading account by next month.

I wanna do some posting in here and try to accumulate 10 dollars. I will try posting using my Computer in here later on because I have the motivation. I know that I can post actively in here by next month if I wouldn't have problem with my Internet connection as I may lose my subscription. So, hopefully I can post normally that can see my post right away.

Its good that you dont have to worry about a high target on the forum again in here because there is no minimum amount to request for a payout on the forum like on other Forex forums. If you want to target for just $10 on the forum as a bonus it can be achievable if you manage to post in here.

Yes, but I still can't post normally in here as it's not still visible so I just hope that I will get approved before this month ends so that I can still have some time to do some posting in here. I just want my account to get verified in here so that by next month I can start to be active in here.

You have already done your part on the forum so the only thing now is for you to let the moderators of the forum to also do theirs so that the verification can be complete. Once that is done then you would be able to concentrate on the forum make posts according to your targets.

I suppose that it would be getting even worse now with more posts that need to be verified as its already month end and time to do posts verfications for awarding of bonuses to members. Just hang in there and hope that it does get to happen sooner than anticipated.

Anyway, I was trying to attach my trading account in here, but it says

Account attachment failed. Account must be opened via forum affiliate link http://instaforex.com/en/?x=portalforum.
Does creating multiple account allowed? as long as you will use different email address? I wonder why it has to be that way as in the FB page of instaforex they were giving some bonus to its members, but only eligible for those who signed up with a particular affiliate link.

Anyway, I was trying to attach my trading account in here, but it says

Does creating multiple account allowed? as long as you will use different email address? I wonder why it has to be that way as in the FB page of instaforex they were giving some bonus to its members, but only eligible for those who signed up with a particular affiliate link.

Even if you use one email address its okay. I have six active instaforex accounts right now and I only use one email address to open my accounts and I'm earning in all of my accounts without any problem. As long your accounts is verified you have nothing to worry. About the affiliate links. Theirs many promo in instaforex so I suggest you read more and read in details and try to pick one that you think is the best.

Can we sign up in different affiliate link? Anyway, yes it might be better for me to check it out, but of course I prefer the affialiate of the Forum so that I can post in here actively and gather some bonus for me to use in trading. So, if my account get verified I will start being active in here.

well today i just made 20 posts in mt5 indo, it seems great to see that many posters active here, i will try to make more points here so next month i can trade again with new capital, suffered loss in instaforex some weeks ago give me pain, but since mt5 here i am sure that i will be back with new one haha.

Oh, so, it's not mt5 forum because, it's a different forum which is subforum and mt5 forum is the main one. But still they are the same in the offers and rules only on the language that you can use in mt5 which mainly English. Anyways, it seems that I will just have my posting here by evening.

yeah it is just same :D, but i am comfortable there because it used my own language, and it make me more easier to collect capital and also it is more easier to share with other traders from my country, plus their rate also same like MT5 international, basically it is only about language at all.

Just i have started my work in Jan of this year and most probably i will be getting bonus this coming day . And can any one tell me when the bonus will be credited to my attached trading account . And if i get the bonus i will w\be working this month for huge deposits .

My account is not yet verified in here, it's just not motivating to keep your posting activity in here when you can't see the number of posts and your points as I see that members just need to keep their posting activity 'til they get verified I just made about 10+ posts in here and that should be enough.

At this early stage I have 12 dollars worth of post already. I'm happy and I'm sure I can reach 80 dollars easy for next month even though this month theirs only 28 days. I'm hoping to continue posting and continue increasing my bonus capital in instaforex. So far I'm happy with my trading performance. What I only need is more capital in three of my seven accounts in instaforex.