Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

Indeed in my experience before I had not experienced any deduction but maybe it's different now. So I just hope I would not experience the same thing so that I would be able to post more and reach better amount on the site as well. So I would visit the site right now so I can make some post on the site once more. anyway, i am posting now and i have noticed that we can delete our own message which is good actually.

I just check and I already have 20 dollars in here. I'm thinking that I can reach 30 dollars more or less before the end of the month. I know that is just a small amount and I guess I can only earn 3 dollars if I'm going to trade using this funds. But since I already have an existing funds in my instaforex account (18 dollars). I'm sure in few months of posting and continues trading I can reach my 300 dollars target capital in here. That's just what I need to start a long term trading in here.

I just have $6 so I hope that I would also have like $30 this month. But it's just hard when I am prioritizing other forex forums also so I would just try my best to ensure that I would earn a lot on this month . Anyway I have noticed sometimes I would see captchas when I post ..sometimes there's no captchas. So I wonder why is this so.

Al least you are managing to make some posting activities in here and the $6 is something to keep you motivated. Because you have already started I am sure you will find it more easier to get motivated to continue post on the forum because you have already made some posts in here and can increase that to reaching a good bonus if you remain active.

I was not able to continue posting on the site. Anyway I just hope that my account won't have any kind of problem on the site so I would be able to keep on posting. I am just so busy with so many things. I would try to post a lot again later on so that I would be able to earn more. Last time I had $10 already. So I would try to post more.

Its my first month at MT5 forums and I have already reached $25 at MT5 but as they pay to our insta account and the payment sent by them can only be used for trading purpose, I am just hoping to earn a few bucks out of the bonus they will be paying to me. It seems that they pay at the start of the month which is not very far away.

Its my first month at MT5 forums and I have already reached $25 at MT5 but as they pay to our insta account and the payment sent by them can only be used for trading purpose, I am just hoping to earn a few bucks out of the bonus they will be paying to me. It seems that they pay at the start of the month which is not very far away.

Its only a week wait so I don't see any reason why its very far away. Beside the big question is this. Are you ready to trade? Because what the use of trading if you end up losing your bonus? That's why in my part I just keep my bonus and focus more on demo trading. In this way I can enhance my strategy and skills before I start trading. Anyway I already reach 30 dollars plus bonuses in here today.

i have already $13 in my earnings on the forum. So it is quite a good amount for a start. so by next month i hope ican do much better. but i would start trading with that small amount. anyway, i had no problem attaching my account of forex account to my forum account. so i hope that i can receive on the forum early next month. sometimes they would have some delays but i just hope that next month there won't be delay at all.

Yeah, if you can still make some posts better to reach 20 dollars as your bonus for this month. I know that its quite easy to reach our goal if we can set posting here daily. Since 20 dollars will be 100 posts only and usually I have even smaller bonus because of not much active like 5 dollars lol.

I would try to make a lot of post once again. So I am active in two forex forums. So I would try to focus here as I try to focus on your other one also. But I just hope that this site is less strict so I would be able to make a lot of points here monthly. As I have my goal on the site as well.

As far as I see they are not strict. They are the less strict in the forex forums that I know. But obviously we need to still abide forum rules here and understand it. There are many moderators here that are online everyday so you will not going to have problem contacting when you have problems.

As far as I see they are not strict. They are the less strict in the forex forums that I know. But obviously we need to still abide forum rules here and understand it. There are many moderators here that are online everyday so you will not going to have problem contacting when you have problems.

Its good that they are not that strict but one should not take advantage of this in the hope of being let go easily. I prefer forums that are beginner friendly most of all because its hard getting onto a forum and feel like you are being bashed by the forum moderators for the slightest mistake.

indeed very true of this forum has no strict rules as I have proved it by making a post that pretty much just 1 day I was able to produce a bonus of $ 20 on this forum but I did not do that well in the one time and I do it gradually because I knew if I worked on the post at a time most likely my account will be banned

i have noticed some members making $100 already for this month only. and they are just new member. i think they shoudl have not made too many post on their first month. because they won't know yet if their post is of accepted already . i think they made short post. and so i just hope they would be paid and that they would not receive deductions. i have only more than $13. but i am just careful in posting because they may just give me deductions for short post or non quality post.

Maybe they do have trust in themselves that they can provide good quality contribution to the forum even before their first moderation. Anyway, it wouldnt be good to make that much activities in your first month as you are still getting accustomed to the forum and how it works. Hopefully their efforts were not in vain.

I think right now I have reach 40 dollars worth of post in here more or less. I forgot to check last time I post in here. But that's really much better than the 18 dollars that I earn last month. Right now I'm prioritizing posting in mt5 so that I can reach 1,000 dollars capital in one of my account in instaforex soon. As this is my target earnings in here. I hope I can make it good and make it well in here.

I have only about $13 last time. So I am just happy about that already since I am quite late in posting on the site. Anyway. I would try to post later on as I just not started posting yet. As it would be great to start posting on the first day of the month anyway I would just wait for the payment soon as I had already attached my trading account on my forum account.

I already received 34.50 dollars in my instaforex account thanks to MT5 yesterday. I'm happy that mt5 pays me. I hope that I can make good income in here in the long run. I know many just don't like to post in ptp forum like mt5 simply because they don't believe that they can be successful in forex. But I did and I do and so far I'm earning in forex thanks to mt5.

I will going to post in here regularly 15 post each day. this is the only way that I can maintain my total earnings each month as right now my earnings in two other ptp forum that is sponsored by instaforex is on hold. I don't know why as theirs no explanation but for me right now its best that I'm going to focus more in mt5 until I got paid in two other sites. I don't know if theirs a limits per day in posting in here but I hope not.

I don't mind if they do moderation in here as they approve most of my post in here in less than a day. Unlike in two sisters site that none of my post has been approved yet. I don't know what is the real story behind this problems that we are facing in mt5 and in two other sisters sites but I hope I can make good living in here. Right now this is the only instaforex forum that I'm actively posting.

Its been long since I posted here what I want to ask is that if the forum is paying up to date because from what I observe its like members are complaining about payment here as for me I have not yet post for this month but my target have been accomplished to start posting actively here that is why I want to know if I can really get paid

This is funny you know that mt5 is under instaforex therefore there's no doubt they will continue although, I doubt you will be active here again because mt5 do have now manual checking of posts therefore it will not be easy to have set of target posts and then, you will not see your posts instantly in the threads.