Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

I know about this forum listed on many other forums here for a long time. But, I am not interested too much in taking my time to be active in the forum like this one here. Because I am afraid, usually forex forum will pay us to the forex account here. And we know here, it is not a good thing to do

@luke1 : You have to have your intentions for posting in here. You are right in that it pays directly into your trading account at the broker site. If you are already trading or want to accumulate funds to trade with later in Instaforex then this would be ideal for you because you will have capital this way.

Well, that is not really mean of funds but trading capital. It will be worthless if they are posting here to gain bonus for their trading account but they are not going to trade. The earnings in here will start by making profits in Forex trading not in forum posting.

forum only a place to share, that is all and in mt5 people really share something that we can understand, even some expert also share something that we need to know, above that all what i like from mt5 since they accepted my own native language, it makes me more easy to post here and communicate with many level of traders from newbie to expert.

Well, that is not really mean of funds but trading capital. It will be worthless if they are posting here to gain bonus for their trading account but they are not going to trade. The earnings in here will start by making profits in Forex trading not in forum posting.

We re referring to the same but just using different terminologies. Trading funds and trading capital is the same thing at the end of the day. You earn points on the forum through posting and they are then transferred to your trading account. Its still money or funds but in this case you cannot withdraw them directly and will only be able to withdraw the profits you make from those funds you received as a result of posting.

Yes, technically that we don't have it considered as equal as real funds but it's for trading. That's why many posters here that don't know yet the forum how works thought its ptp forum but they are Forex forum that pays to gain bonus or trading capital not to have earnings from every post we've made.

It will be credited to our trading account that's why there are many who don't like to post in here because they are not even a traders so they think that there is no purpose from them to post in here. But anyway I am sure that there are some posters in here who are earning well with the use of the bonus they can get from this Forum.

Yes, those who don't like are those who are not in trading and therefore, they only look for pay per post but not in Forex. Definitely, they will be attracted at first in the 20 cents post rate but it's not equal to funds or payment processors funds. But anyways, I think you still consider to post here.

Yes, the forum is actually geared towards members who are intending to trade because you are getting awarded a bonus to trade with instead of actual money that you can withdraw. If you are not going to be trading and want to be involved in discussions only then you would be better off posting in Forex sections of PTP forums.

Yes, technically that we don't have it considered as equal as real funds but it's for trading. That's why many posters here that don't know yet the forum how works thought its ptp forum but they are Forex forum that pays to gain bonus or trading capital not to have earnings from every post we've made.

and usually i find some of them just simply leave it, i think if they miss the greatest chance :D, if they want seriously to learn forex then they will know this forum contain some material that they can learn and all bonus that they have will be used by theirself to learn more about forex by experience what trading is

This Forum is really a big help especially for those who don't want to risk their money to start their trading career because this Forum can give them the a bonus they just need to spend time posting in here to gather some good amount of bonus as members are trying to be active in here to have monthly bonus.

Many of you will be surprise that mt5 is now my second priority ptp forum. Second only to fxfred and I guess its already self explanatory as we can earn 50 dollars a month in fxfred. But in mt5 the more I earn bonuses to trade in instaforex the more I earn. In fact I earn 250 dollars plus in forex trading this month. Not bad at all right? So that's why I prioritize mt5 because the more bonus funds I have the bigger I earn.

In all your Forums not only Forex Forums? then I really know that reason because you are already earning quite good in Forex trading so that's why you just gathering more bonus from this Forum to increase your profits in trading so it's really good for you, I just hope that I can also reach that point.

I'm not targeting to reach 70 dollars before the end of the month. If I can earn that amount then next month I will going to try to post and earn 80 dollars before the end of the month next month. My goal is to keep on increasing my post and hope that I can reach 100 dollars a month worth of post. this is my goal and this is what I want to achieve while I'm active in mt5.

this forum is best for paid bonus in trading in forex.per post only 0.20$ that is low for postin i think.

they are the best for me, but i tihnk that rate is not that low too, if you are active users here who post about 15 posts per day i think you can make more than $20 just in one month, and that is a good start for some newbie to trade their bonus and make that bonus double

Obviously, they offer is already high post rate for a Forex forum. I don't think you can find in other forums to have 20 cents per post here and also to have only 2-3 post lines. This is the forum that we can rely on having our bonus for our trading account and their condition is just fine for the traders.