Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

You have been so active on the site as well. So I think you have been earning pretty well with the bonus when you trade. So I wonder how much profit you make monthly now in all of your trading account. I don't have the time and most specially I don't have the motivation on posting on the site.

If we can achieve here of 20 posts daily then, we have already 4 dollars for that and in just few days we can make 10 dollars bonus which is easy for a Forex forum. But the purpose for that bonus is to have the trading capital. And yet, we can also participate here in their different contests.

I just slow down posting in here. I'm hoping to make good income in here to revive one of my account that is in danger of getting MC. I'm hoping that I can find ways to survive before I'm going to receive good funds from mt5 in my new account. So far so good that I'm earning in mt5. But what the use of earning points in mt5 if I will get MC in instaforex right?

I have given up posting on the site but I would still want to continue posting on the site when I have the time so that i would be able to have more ways to earn online. So I just hope that I would be able to start making a lot of post on the site as well later on so I would be able to trade again.

Well, even you are not active in the past months I think you will still have active account in here. And yet, you will still have same privilege of posting here. But as much as possible if we are serious in gaining trading capital then, we will have use some time here in order to have good trading capital.

I have about 36 dollars worth of post in here. At this rate I think I can still reach 50 to 60 dollars before the end of the month. I 'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here. I know its hard to make good living in here and I know that no matter what we do we can't earn good amount of money in here unless we make good income in instaforex as we only earn bonus that we can trade in instaforex.

I dont know if the admin will try latter and add some means which we can request our points without traded with it so I think the admin should consider of doing thing similar to this its like what all the members want here .

Thou uwcfx is still paying and is a good forum as well but I will be taking advantages of both of them too.

I dont know if the admin will try latter and add some means which we can request our points without traded with it so I think the admin should consider of doing thing similar to this its like what all the members want here .

Thou uwcfx is still paying and is a good forum as well but I will be taking advantages of both of them too.

it will be not dude, this way already a perfect way for me, it make us want to learn forex not only earn from PTPforex like forum, not mean to offend anyone but if they make it like that i am sure many wannabe trader will only want to make bucks from MT5 and have less interest in learn how to trade, and then do trade itself.

I now change instaforex account in my mt5. I hope that this account will going to be profitable in two to three months after. I'm really a slow earner in forex trading but I'm happy that I'm an earner in forex even though I'm a slow earner. I hope I can be a big time trader some day. So far I have limited account and funds and I'm hoping to grow and reach a point in which I can have 100,000 dollars capital. That's is my starting dream capital.

I have about 36 dollars worth of post in here. At this rate I think I can still reach 50 to 60 dollars before the end of the month. I 'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here. I know its hard to make good living in here and I know that no matter what we do we can't earn good amount of money in here unless we make good income in instaforex as we only earn bonus that we can trade in instaforex.

Indeed it's all about converting the trade credits to real cash in insta forex. One might earn 100 with posting in mt5 and lose most of them in trading, so the efforts in posting might get wasted, so it's better place to use only for those who started to earn good money in forex trading, they can use trade credits and trade with nearly no risk because of the free money. They can also try many things with calculated risk.

I now have 60 dollars plus in here. I'm happy with what I achieve right now. I'm hoping to earn big amount of funds in mt5 so that I can continue trading and earning in instaforex. I don't know how come instaforex can keep on paying lots and lots of members in mt5 but one thing I'm sure as long I'm earning when I'm trading in instaforex I'm going to keep on posting in mt5.

Um just hoping that I can be active on the site just like you. You don't seem to lose your motivation making lot of post here. Are you posting here daily or just few days time in a week. I'm just going that i would be able to do like four times in a week of posting on the site. That would definitely be helpful in earning nice amount of bonus here monthly.

I think I have received the bonus today. Although, it is not enough for me to start my trading and therefore, I will just keep my trading account attached for awhile and to accumulate better capital in this month and I wanted to be active as early as possible this month.

I'm some how struggling but same time I'm still hoping that in two to three years time I can bounce back and hand a solid earnings in mt5. I know mt5 right now is my favorite if not one of my favorite forums to post. I almost most 20 days a month in here. Compare to other ptp forums that I usually post 10 days a month. My goal in mt5 is now to earn 70 to 80 dollars a month.

I have not been able to do lot of posting on the site yesterday so I should keep pushing for today that I would be able to continue nice activity once again . I still get bored then trying to forget my boredom and keep me posted on the site. That I would be able to accomplish my goals on the site

I will be back with 20 posts daily here even if I can't manage to do it everyday since, there are some excess days that I can use for break in posting in here. So far, it will be easy to achieve my target monthly bonus if I will just going to be early to post here and to maintain my daily target.

I don't know if you could be able to be sure to make twenty post daily.It is so hard to do that although it's my goal but I wasn't able to do it. Just hoping to be able to be able to post here as often as possible. It seems that is not that hard to participate in the discussion here. Just need to find time to be more active here

Well, I guess that you have started your posting activity in here early this month because the earlier you start your posting activity in here the much better because for sure you can gather some good amount of funds in here because all you have to do is to maintain your posting activity in here.

But it's not just easy to maintain our activity on the site as well. So I am just hoping that I would be able to keep on posting on the site as well as I know that it's also rewarding to make post on the site only that we are not sure we would make profit with our bonus as well. As I am still hoping to I would be able to make profit in my bonus that I would receive here.

Even when I think about this Forum and getting motivated I really can't do anything as I my posts are still not showing in here. Anyway, yes I know that it can be hard for you to maintain your posting activitiy in here, but if you will really focus in your goals in here then I really think you can attain your goal.

I would like to maintain 20 posting in here daily. Maybe I will be able to try it again because I have some difficulty on accomplishing my goal because I was too busy posting in different forums that I was not able to maintain my focus here. Who I would like to improved my activity here so I really need to get more motivated