Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

Hopefully I will be able to make a lot of post on the site later on although I am not in a hurry to get a lot of points as I don't know how to trade very well anyway. I would just try to post here somehow . Anyway I am just glad that I am expecting some points or payment here soon or by early next month.

I think that they are monitoring the activity of the members well as some members were banned already. So I think they are trying to keep the forum clean and not just flooding the site without senseless post like what other members were doing before. So I am just happy that I am shill to log in on the site.

They also need to be safe on their side to ensure that they are paying out bonuses for trading to members that deserve them at the end of the day. Its just that at times such measures come as an inconvenience to other members that are serious about posting and put their efforts into posting.

indeed because of some spammers that good posters like us were affected. but thankfully i can have the time to post a lot again. so maybe later on i would make a lot of post. i just hope that the site would continue to provide us good bonuses for our post as long as we make good post on the site. since i have started on the site i have always maintained a good post while others were just making spamming on the site.

I suppose that they are trying to limit the bonuses for individuals as they might have realised that through posting you are able to accumulate a good amount of bonus to trade with. Anyway, I believe that with two you can still manage to get some good bonuses so you just need to get that motivation back and put extra effort to cover up.

That's possible that they are now limited the bonus we can get in the forex forums here. So sad, that when I wanted to make high bonus for my 3 forums and now they did this. So far, I don't have problem in posting here but they are really not giving me motivation and still trying to just have 20 posts per day still.

Indeed I just hope that we would still be able to make a lot of bonus on the site as well. I just want to be more active on the site. I have been so busy with a lot of forums that I was not able to post here at all. I just hope that I would be able to make some post here tomorrow. For now I would just focus in other forums.

Okay, I think you will really enjoy your posting activity in mt5. Because, mt5 forum for me is not that strict when it comes to the post quality and also to see that they have the most activity compared in other forex forums. Only the fact that we can't have more bonus here because we can't post more regularly.

I'm almost posting in here every day. In fact I post five times a week in here posting 15 post each time. that's 75 post per week in here. My next target is to post 20 post per day until I reach 100 dollars a month earning in here. Since this is the only site that I can post and earn bonus funds since I can't post in other ptp forums that instaforex sponsored. I hope I will not going to end up getting banned in here for spamming.

Right now. I have 36 dollars only. I guess I can manage to post and earn 40 dollars to 45 dollars before the end of the month. I'm hoping to post and earn 100 dollars next month. This month I will just going to stick to the 40 to 50 dollar range. And I still don't know if I post more I can end up getting ban because of spamming or not. But I hope I will not get banned. I really don't know what is the average earnings in here per month. But I read that other posters do post and earn 100 dollars in here that's why I want to try it also.

I'm happy when I check I already have 45 dollars in here. its seems I can reach my 50 dollars goal this month after all. I hope that I will get paid the full amount and not 1/3th of the points. But the only way to find out if I will get the full points and not 1/3rd to to wait when I get paid in here. I hope first week or second week the latest I will already get my bonus funds.

Wew, I'm bored at the same time lazy to have posting in mt5 forum. Really my plan is already failed. So, I will just create my new trading account and then, going to attach it in my profile and going to have just the bonus and then going to have more bonus for the next month. Since there's 2 month before we can add new trading account.

I see that the changes in rules for the Instaforex sponsored forex forums really hit you hard. Hopefully you will be able to bounce back soon and continue to earn a bonus from the forum for trading purposes. I am not active at the moment on the forum and in my case it was the only forum that I had registered with.

Yeah I think that the changes have made the site less preferred and profitable for the members. Anyway I am not a good trader so I am not that active in posting on the site. Although I still want to b there more active here by next week. So I would be able to make some bonus points. But still, I think the changes onto site would affect our earnings real hard.

You are right because these changes will indeed affect the earnings that members can make through forex trading. This is because the changes have resulted in lower bonuses for members to use for trading purposes and that means possibly lesser profits to be made from the trading funds.

I am confused myself with regards to this. I guess maybe its just a measure to ensure that you dont somehow get to earn from all the other forums by having your account as active as its possible that you can still post and they might somehow get a bonus for your activities in the other forum too.

Yes, they will allow you to have posts in other forums and to have their bonus but they will do the averaging. It's like if you just have 10 dollars in one forum but you don't have posts in the other forums but you have trading accounts attached you will have only the average for the three which will be 3 dollars only.