Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

Yeah, you will have to manage your time well in order to post on both the forums but the advantage is that you would be getting paid by both of them in the form of trading bonuses. You will just have to plan your posting on the forum accordingly so that you can reach your targets.

I will try this evening if I can finally make good posting target in mt5. It's just that I miss to have here daily posting before that they have other forums and we can maximize our bonus but now I need to focus in here to have better goal of our bonus this is simple understandable why they did such.

To get a good target in the forum you will need to have a good start for the month so the earlier that you can be able to begin would surely be the better for you. It would also to ensure that you are able to get a good bonus at the end of the month from here.

Yeah, the type of discussions in here are not the same as the ones that you would have on other PTP which is why one would need to be even more focused when posting here to reach targets. Even with the forum not requiring a lot of lines with their posts its cannot be the same.

That's why it would take more time for you to do some posting in here, but I guess it's worth it because you will get a good rates with each of your post though it's not directly with your payment processor, but with your trading account, but it makes no difference if it's your intention is to use it in Forex trading.

I'm waiting for payments this month. I'm hoping that if theirs no payments this week next week their will be payments. I really do hope that I can sustain my account in here. So my first two days this year is bad. I got hit for two days and I don't know if I can last long but if I can continue trading using my bonus right now I guess I can survive some how.

Of course, payments will be send sooner this week or up to 7th of this month. So far, I don't expect any delays in the payments as we know that they have done already their way to not have spammers and cheaters. And so far, even I'm expecting bonus its just few dollars and not enough for trading here but I will continue my posting now for this month.

Obviously, it is. I can't get huge bonus if I don't make many activities or posts that's why I need to consider that this month will be a good start for me to make a good round of posting and daily posting to have my target every month as I don't think I will have other Forex forums to offer this better post rate for our trading.

Yes, it's the first week so, I will need to make my consistency in my goal particularly in the daily posting as I might need to have this to make regular posts and not to lose motivation and fail again as I don't want to have that because, I have goal for making trading in this year seriously.

The best thing to happen is if you are seeing an improvement with your trading. As long as you can end up being profitable from your trading with the bonus it would be a great because it means that the time that you spent learning forex is not fruitless.

That is we can have the trading capital to make our best way to make more profits. There's possibility we can make 50-100 dollars bonus in a month in here but this will need of effort and time to invest in the forum since that's only the best chance for us to have good amount of initial investment.

If you can make the 50 - 100 dollars worth of bonuses per month it would certainly be a good target to have in here. It would really help to make sure that you get good funds for trading regularly. It can even be better if you accumulate for a couple of months well to get bigger funds before trading.

I have 59 dollars for this month and I'm hoping to reach 75 dollars this month for next month payments. I don't want to exceed the 75 dollars mark as I'm afraid that I will be branded as spammers. So lets see if I can earn good amount of money in here each month on regular basis. Because right now this is my main priority. I already earn about 50 dollars a month on regular basis in instaforex thanks to mt5.

I think you don't understand about it that there are many traders who are capable of making more than 50 dollars and to have the 100 dollars as well but that is only going to happen if they are focusing only in this forum or regularly making posts you can check that the most active here aimed for that every month.

You just need to be familiar with the rules of the forum first to ensure that you are making posts that are within the allowed limit and therefore not be branded as a spammer. Its only one forum to choose from at the moment so you have to make the most of what you have to earn a bonus to trade with in Instaforex.