Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long do you use demo account?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The newbie trader can try to trade in the demo account for one month before he or she will start to practice in the live account. It is good that the newbie traders will have to learn very well in the forex trading market in other for them to be able to understand how to trade before trading in the live account.

traders can spend months and even years stick with demo practice. long period required since traders test strategies and observing the market. and since all of market character doesn't shown up just in single day and night, and ensure whether strategy work or not require months test, thus reasonable if traders require long period to take training on demo account.

@sbolt. Even though there is no specific time keep that the trader should spend a lot of time learning, there is also no specific time that is best. I even think that one year is pretty much to know how to trade or to understand the rudiments of Forex. Not everyone would spend that hell of a time.

just one month just is just not ample For each and each just one individual for the reason that all have not related characteristics to select merchandise. The purchasers with Energetic and sharp minds will get points probably in their very initial month but for many others it'd receive a few months and also six months. 

Without demo account I dont think that traders will succeed that easyly because from the look of things I can see that those that trade in the demo account then the trader can earn a handsome amount of profit .

So you need consider trading in the demo account first

I think there is no time frame for demo practice. so you can use it lifetime. I am using demo beside my real account and I think it is the best trick to make a good experience. Let's Take our quick survey and we’ll add $5 to your account from TenkoFx

The trader can spend a minimum of one month until the time he feels it is best for him to quit. Since you don't have to pay any money to trade in the Demo account, I think it is a place everyone would want to be not minding how long it takes. That makes it a place to be after all.

• 5 months later...

The trader can spend a minimum of one month until the time he feels it is best for him to quit. Since you don't have to pay any money to trade in the Demo account, I think it is a place everyone would want to be not minding how long it takes. That makes it a place to be after all.

Not for too long, you must use demo account for training or experiment like what i said in many of my posts. I think at most 1 year is the best time to use demo account for training or what, but in the process you can use it forever.

After trading for four years one thing I realize. Its good to practice in demo account but its better to practice in real account. Practicing in demo account is pointless and useless if you going to stay their for long. One year is really a long wait. After trading for one year in demo account its going to take more than that to practice in real account. As you are accustom of trading big virtual funds unlike in real account that you have limited funds.

@bilal jaffar: Can you tell me what you did during that time? I think 2 weeks is too narrow, but i am sure each traders has their own preference like you, As for me i spend around 4 months or 5 months if i don't make any mistake. It is not that long but good enough to test some strategy that i learned before and make myself familiar with the platform that i use.

before trading in my real account to start trading in a demo account within 6 months. with a demo account I can practice trading and with the demo account we will be able to understand forex well. after that we can try trading using real account with little capital to train trading psychology. you can trade in tenkofx with cent account to train psychology trade

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

well for me i use my demo account for long before trying with a real account because it looks as fun to me because i knows that i have nothing to loose than the real account, i will say that i use my demo account for almost a year before focusing on the real account so it helps a lot to me.

I think demo trading is only for learning basics so better not to trade in demo more then one month. It's enough to learn how things work in one month.

Demo account is good for new trader are in forex to learn and understand about market forex. We also must try to improve our trading skill from time to time because be a successful trader is not easy think

• 7 months later...

I started learning from Nova FX broker’s excellent education program on their web site, so along side that I used to work on demo account too just to try out things that I learned, I did it for 4-5 months and after that I started with their welcome bonus of $200, it was easy to get this and I continued my learning from where which eventually started giving me rewards and I was able to make fair amount of profits which really helped me become a good trader.

I traded in demo account  for many months, but I wasn't serious in that. So I started a little micro account and started trading in practice mode. From there I get good results as with real money, the intentions are also real and you get an emotional training as well.

Just use as long as 6 months, make sure you also stick with one strategy i obtain this way by do few mixing during my early years as forex trader and then after spending consistently with one strategy(fundamental) i only modify a bit of my strategy and still use it up to now. I also see 6 months is good enough as long term testing.