Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long do you use demo account?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, all traders stand to benefit from using a demo account no matter their level of experience in trading in forex. Thus the should be no time limit whatsoever or restriction to being used by beginners only.

i agree with you that is totally benefit for us all trader who want to trade, we can use demo account to make our skill in trading step up one level higher or we can use that thing to implement something that we are not sure for the first and just for warming up to see how the markets move(some of my friend did this).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I use a demo account to practice my trade in just 2 months and I was also interspersed with real trading, after I get a system of trading demo account then I will apply directly to the real trading but it was the biggest mistake of my trade because I too hasty to make a real trade because trading system that I got the demo account has not been so kind to be implemented on real trades so far I still do the exercises with a demo account while raising capital for real trade

i am now using demo account for learning Forex trading with meta-trader4 software. i am always so much anxious with my real my and now i am free from that. at first i traded with real trading but that did not favor me. for this reason i decided that i will take proper training in Forex trading. now i am trading with demo account. i think that will be help me so much and will not have option of loosing. i think it will be take 3 months almost and then i will trade for real account if i think that i will can.

I didn't use it for more than a month because I thought that was enough to go into the real accounts

So what is your status in real account right now? Me I still do trade in demo account. Although I have six active accounts. and I also priorities demo account as like I'm trading in real account also. For me the best way to earn money in forex trading is via demo account. In demo account I can make good income in virtual funds means I can earn good also in real account.

it all depends also in terms of our ability to understand what we have learned because if we have a high intelligence is certainly the time to master the trade with a demo account will be faster and not enough with just a demo account only we can succeed in our trade because that makes the real experience for us better to trade is with a real account

I think a long time whether or not a trader that in practice depends on the trader's ability to understand what he had learned quickly and after that they will learn more from the experience in the real trade as if it just worked on the trade with a demo account, we do not will have a lot of experience

Trading in demo is none stop if you really trade in forex trading. I have six active real account but I still do trade in demo. Demo is were I practice and were I make my decision if I'm going to use that new strategies in my real account or not. I don't recommend that once you trade in real account you will going to forget your demo account. Because its in demo that we learn and its in real account that we earn.

indeed very true even though we have been doing real trading but it is very important if we continue to practice using a demo account because it also can make us better in establishing a better trade system because many of the professional traders who are still developing their trading system using a demo account

The demo account remains relevant to each and every trader and should not be neglected at any time during a traders career. It can either be used to practice and familiarise oneself with the trading platform, developing or testing a trading strategy. It remains relevant throughout a traders career which is why there is no time limit.

has been 2 year now I am trading with demo account and most of these time I spend to try a lot of new trading system. I search which one that suitable with me and even I found it, I still need to search the best rule or setup. I will jump in real account when my trading system ready.

there is no specified a chance to business in trial as a beginner but must be business in trial because of getting information, and for this 15 times or 1 month is enough i think and i also do that before and when he will realize that is prepared to business in actual then only should come in actual.

there is no specified a chance to business in trial as a beginner but must be business in trial because of getting information, and for this 15 times or 1 month is enough i think and i also do that before and when he will realize that is prepared to business in actual then only should come in actual.

Theirs no time frame on how long you going to trade in demo account. As long you are trading in forex you need to practice and the only way you practice you need to trade in demo account. Trading in demo acount does not mean you going to stop once you are trading in real account. In fact trading in demo account is more important when you are already trading in real account as you need to practice and constantly check your strategies for flows.

precisely demo account that we use are not going to stop just when we started to use a real trading account due to the demo account we can vary the strategy in a way that we get tested through a demo account, so if we can really master the strategies it then we will start trading again use real account

I'm surprise that I'm trading in demo for more than a year now. I thought I only started last January but then I realize I started trading in real account last January. Although my first demo account expires already. I constantly trading in demo account by opening multiple broker sites and multiple demo accounts just checking and comparing each other.

• 2 weeks later...

precisely demo account that we use are not going to stop just when we started to use a real trading account due to the demo account we can vary the strategy in a way that we get tested through a demo account, so if we can really master the strategies it then we will start trading again use real account

Yes, the circumstances in the demo account are great to test out strategies which is why even when you are already an expert and trading in the real account for a while now you can still use the demo account. You are free to try out the strategies in here simply because there is no real money to be lost in here unlike in the real account.

Yea this is very much true you stand achance to spend lesser time in demo account if you are the type that normally learn with fast and quick detentive memory for sure you will spend less time but if you are the type that normally have low mental reasoning then your time will be sume in demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

Its funny that in one demo account the sell position in eur/usd is earning swap interest while in other broker site demo account I'm paying interest in sell position. I really don't undrestand why theirs some differential in their pricing and stats. But its good to start trading in demo account just to look how the site really works. Now I know that in this broker site their swap interest is reverse.

Most of the traders say that it will be a minimum of 6 months a newbie traders would practice with demo account because they will be getting familiar with the environment of the real trading . and not only the newbie investors bit also the expert investors will be making use of this demo account most of the times .

It doesnt matter how long I use my demo account,I think the right time to kick off with a real trading is when you're confidence and assured of yourself knowing fully you've acquired alot of ideas then you go ahead with real trade.

This confidence must also be within reason because once you are going to move from the demo account into the real account there is a potential for profits or losses that include real money. There must be results from your demo trading account that give you the confidence that now you are ready to expose your money to real risks and you can stand a chance to be profitable.