Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long do you use demo account?

On 4/7/2022 at 12:38 PM, Vaabum said:

In general, I would not set clear time limits. It all depends on how well the trader was able to learn how to work. When I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I devoted several months to a demo account.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :D

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 10:24 PM, Vaabum said:

I think that you need to start working with a demo account. This is a really important aspect. When I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I was able to get a pretty good result.

With the help of Demo trading accounts we can learn more trading skills.

On 6/5/2022 at 4:00 PM, Vaabum said:

It should be understood that a demo account is a very convenient and important stage of a trader's work. When I worked on a demo account of the ExpertOption broker, I worked on such an account for quite a long time.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :D

Learning and practicing is something every trader should do. Because forex is not an easy and instant business. Traders can also go to FreshForex broker, where forex training is available here so that later traders can understand and know all how trading works properly.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Vaabum said:

I believe that here everyone makes a choice based on their knowledge and experience. When I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I used a demo account for about a few months.

Have you been with them for long?

On 6/30/2022 at 2:13 AM, Vaabum said:

Before I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I worked on a demo account of this company for several months. This option seemed to me the most convenient.

With the proper use of the Demo trading accounts we can start making more Profits also.

55 minutes ago, FXOpen Trader said:

With the proper use of the Demo trading accounts we can start making more Profits also.

The demo account facility is very useful for every trader. But apart from a demo account, do FXopen brokers provide educational facilities?

Practice on a freshforex demo account is also a very important stage. Based on my experience, we should pay maximum attention to this, starting from the basics of trading, and learning trading techniques and strategies, because this aspect is very important when trading on a real account, so it really needs attention.