Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long do you use demo account?

I never leave demo account because demo account is not be use and leave even if you have become successful trader or expert trader you will be still using the demo account to try all the strategies and to test the robots or software . so i cant say that how many days we will be trading on it i will trade with demo and as well with real .

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did not use demo account i have used live account for training but with small capital i think it was 50$ because if i get training with demo i can not train with my emotional in the trading therefore live account is better than demo but with small amount of money

• 4 weeks later...

Until now, i still use demo account. I use demo account to get more trading experience and to test my trading strategy. I also can take part in demo contest in my broker to make more practicing. As we know, we have to keep learning in forex, that's why i still use this account.

demo account is something that is important for many traders, even they are expert i am sure they use demo account too, as for me i still feel that demo account is important even until now i prefer to use real account since that account give me earning while i also have chance to experienced the real trading.

• 7 months later...

You can use it as long as you need to cause they all have expiration date but you can always open another one with another broker for more practice. Even as a real trader, I still use it to test out some of my strategies cause losing with fake money is a huge bonus. I do not want to lose with real money. I also believe that a trader will be so much more successful if they have a lot of experiences and know how to trade well. 

personally i  trade the demo account for about 3 month before i started trading the real account,though even till now i still trade the demo account for some reason,i normally use the demo account to verify some of mine trading when trading the market.though i only do this when am kinda confused on the market and mine analysis.

well friends i do think there's no specified time for trading in demo account as being a new comer although need to work in demo for getting knowledge, as well as 15 days  or thirty days are good i do believe as well as i think that when we will realize the all process then we can make this useful for us.

I think a demo is good until you no longer needs it. You can still use it for the life time of being a real trader since you can always go there and test out your games there to see if it will work for you and that is very helpful since you might not want to do it in a real account. Also, losing with fake money is so much better. I find it very helpful still as a real trader so you can go there and see how that will work. I will always need to test things out so a demo is what I really need at time. I think you can open a new one if the one you're using is expired. 

I think we are always in need of demo account. Because the demo account we can test our trading strategy. And until whenever demo account is always used. Even professional traders who are still using a demo account to practice trading. Because  in forex  high risk. With practice, we can minimize the risk.

Most demo expires in one month. But you can sign up for another one at another brokers. I recommend that you do as many trades on it as possible and open as many trades on it as possible so you know what is going on. As a newbie, you must do like 1000 trades on a demo in order to catch it all good and plan out your strategies well enough. The more mistakes you make in a demo the better since you will not repeat them again ever in a real account. So use them and use them again to your advantage. 

• 1 month later...

Well I think we should use forex trading as long as we do not understand forex trading properly and we do not gain enough experience in forex trading market. So I think that some people learn forex trading early while some do not so in easy words we should do forex trading in demo unless we master it.

I think its a good thing if you decide to use demo account for longer period of time as it would not bring you loss but success when you start real trading with your investments made, so if you have properly learnt forex trading in demo account it would be a positive sign for you.

I think its a good thing if you decide to use demo account for longer period of time as it would not bring you loss but success when you start real trading with your investments made, so if you have properly learnt forex trading in demo account it would be a positive sign for you.

We should know when we must jump to trade with real account after trading with demo account. Because if we use demo account too long, it will not be good for our psychology. If we have understand the basics of trading, we should use real account to test our trading psychology. We can take advantages of welcome bonus, like 15 EUR from Armada Markets.

• 2 weeks later...

We should know when we must jump to trade with real account after trading with demo account. Because if we use demo account too long, it will not be good for our psychology. If we have understand the basics of trading, we should use real account to test our trading psychology. We can take advantages of welcome bonus, like 15 EUR from Armada Markets.

true, it is not advisable to continue using the demo account. demo account is used to understand how the forex and understand the analysis that will be used to trade with a real account. I suggest, then to open no deposit account like $ 5 cash reward from FBS. 

after successfully with no deposit bonus account, traders can open other account with their own funds to increase profits.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you use it for as long as you desire. The demo is really useful for anyone who is serious about trading. You sure can't go without it. I would suggest that you use it as long as its necessary until you grasp the topic fully. Even with some extensive trading experiences, traders can still lose a lot of money. I think a demo helps you but it doesn't guarantee that you will make money in a real account. 

I think we should use demo account for learning the basics of forex trading. The biggest advantage of demo trading is its similarity to real trading environment, so we should do demo trading for at least 2-3 months before starting real trading. I am still using demo account even after 2 years because it is also best for testing any strategy prior to use in real account.

I believe most merchants will probably trust everyone when demonstration bank account is important inside trading. Therefore inside your check out, the time that is typically
enough time make use of demonstration bank account? In case my check out, I believe pertaining to newcomer merchants that desired to understand how to trade, it will need
a minimum of four weeks until finally 3-4 months although after that they still can use that when that is needed.