Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long do you use demo account?

Most of the traders say that it will be a minimum of 6 months a newbie traders would practice with demo account because they will be getting familiar with the environment of the real trading . and not only the newbie investors bit also the expert investors will be making use of this demo account most of the times .

Me I only trade two months in demo then I add and trade in real account. But the difference is that I did not stop trading in demo account until now. so in short I still do trade in demo and I been trading in demo for 11 months now. And so far its seems working just fine for me. As usually when I feel I'm taking too much risk I just invest my time in demo and not in real account.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, the longest I do on the demo account is about one month. But, I keep trying and trying again. There are some brokers, and they allow us to do demo account only on one week. And after one week, we have to reset everything, all the data again. Well, it is not good actually

I think to practice using a demo account can not be limited by time because by continuing to practice using a demo account without a time limit then we will have the ability to trade forex will be getting better, because with continued practice then we will be much easier to understand and analyze the direction of the market very well

Most of the expert traders will be saying that we need to practice for at least 6 month before we go starting with real account . so in my opinion it is true because it would be good if we get good practice before using a real account and that really help us to earn a very good profits with less risk .

Most of the expert traders will be saying that we need to practice for at least 6 month before we go starting with real account . so in my opinion it is true because it would be good if we get good practice before using a real account and that really help us to earn a very good profits with less risk .

use demo account for long time is not that good in my own opininon i think the longest one is about 2 months, usually some weeks if people truly determined in forex, then they can start to trade in real account, even with few bucks as start but at least they can gain some constant profit. for me i only spend about 4-5 hours in a week :D

Thats exactly what am saying.If a trader doesnt have much confidence in his/her self so likewise he/she will lack confidence in real trading where money is involved.There're still alot to be learned until you're sure of whatever you've learned its still not adviceable to jump into real trading account.

use demo account for long time is not that good in my own opininon i think the longest one is about 2 months, usually some weeks if people truly determined in forex, then they can start to trade in real account, even with few bucks as start but at least they can gain some constant profit. for me i only spend about 4-5 hours in a week :D

What if you use the demo account for 2 months and dont see progress from your demo trading like having a workable strategy that shows potential for profits? I believe the decision should be made depending on the progress and results seen in here than a time frame.

Well, sometimes, the demo account can teach us about how to handle the floating account here. Because we can imagine, if we use the real account, how we feel so scared here. Then we can also try to learn the psychology when we are in bad situation in our account here

I feel tired and I feel I'm wasting my time in demo account when I'm still starting in demo account. But when I see how much I loss in demo account. I just realize that if I trade in real account I already encounter huge loses also. Thats' why its very important that we try in demo account first. But sometimes I feel regrets when I see my demo account double its money but same time sometimes I just think that if I make loses the effect is the same. regrets also.

I think we can't learn well if we don't use it as necessary. I just think to use of demo account when it's essential and not keep on using it for just for fun. We need to have our goal or purpose on using it and not have the time or when we will stop using it because, we will not. Even we are not that always make use of demo we will surely try first our strategy on it before the real thing.

Yes demo account is a very powerful tool to the newbie traders and in my opinion the newbie investors should use the maximum chances of utilizing the demo account because it really help them to learn many thing and they can trade with the real account with out any tension .

The period to use the demo account is not fixed, but for some reasons, i only get recommendations of between 3-6 months, which is okay from responses gotten. But there could be exceptions, and one really have to monitor progress in the usage of the demo account effectively, so as to know when to get into the real account. The demo account is still important after using the real account, hence it never becomes redundant.

Actually every one have there own learning power so if a trader is good and quick learner so i think he need not to wait for a long time to learn forex and at the same time if a trader is poor is learning then he will take some long time to learn so it purely depend on the learning power of the person .

first use demo account when you want to learn :D, i think you can learn not more than 2 months or about 1 months. with that range time i believe that mostly people already good in trading and they already cover the basic of forex if they are really want to trade in forex and want to earn profit from it

Actually, our demo trading is continuously, we will not going to stop or will just use it in short period of time. We continuously learning Forex as well even we have trading. This should not been removed in any process we do in our trading. Our plans will not be always perfect so, there's always chance that we are going to change or improve it as well to test it out in demo trading all over again.

demo account shows to trader how good they are in trading. as far as we are not did good in demo account, can be sure the worst thing will be occur if decide to jump in real account. fix everything first in demo account is critical and determine the result in live account. set a trading strategy, plan and rule should be done first in demo account.

Demo account is good to use even if you are trading in real account. Me I never give up my demo account until now. And the good thing about demo is that you can practice new strategy and innovate and improve your trading. The more you trade the more you can end up making good income. I do recommend that you spend more time trading in demo and learn in demo. While in real account you trade to earn.

There shouldnt be stoppage time indeed because at the end of the day, the demo account becomes relevant throughout the life of a forex trading because there will still come a time for a trader to revert back in here. It could be just to get further practice, test out a strategy or just to boost their confidence for example.

demo account shows to trader how good they are in trading. as far as we are not did good in demo account, can be sure the worst thing will be occur if decide to jump in real account. fix everything first in demo account is critical and determine the result in live account. set a trading strategy, plan and rule should be done first in demo account.

not always but in most cases that is true, demo account is critical but we don't need to overuse it, sometimes some trader that actually aready good enough with demo account choose to spend longer time with demo account rather than jump into real account to start trade and earn also learn what psychology in forex mean and feel

I always use demo account and i do not have any restrictions of using demo account to be frank not only me every expert trader also use the demo account to practice with the current market movements and try to perform even very well with the real account so that is the purpose most of the traders will be using the demo account .

Demo account is a big play ground for all newbies and veteran a like. Since in demo we can do crazy trade and still going to end up smiling becuase its does not matter if i make virtual money or not what matters is that I can make good trade and I will hope that I can earn good amount of money in the long run. And if the demo account result is good then that's the time I will going to use that strategy in real account.

haha ... yeah demo account may be play ground in your view and i say it as an experiment hall where we can do all the experiments regarding forex trading and its really a very powerful tool for all the newbie traders to know many things about forex and to learn many things for newbie traders .

I always use demo account and i do not have any restrictions of using demo account to be frank not only me every expert trader also use the demo account to practice with the current market movements and try to perform even very well with the real account so that is the purpose most of the traders will be using the demo account .

Yes, the demo account would remain useful for the lifetime of a forex trader and that will not change. It doesnt matter whether they are a beginner or an expert trader indeed. There is no reason for any trader to stop using the demo account at any time because it will remain relevant.

So, for me here, there is no limit of the time to use the demo account. I will keep using the demo account anytime I want and I need here. This is such a good thing for me and for us here. And we can even use it in almost every broker here. There is no worry to use it.

Yes, its really not necessary to stop using the demo account because you are going to need throughout your trading at one point or another. Even if you move from demo to the real account and start trading for real money it does not mean that you will not go back there again because you will find it useful again for testing and practice.