Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

@vainskie

i haven't see my deepbet account for some times now.So that's their new rules,it's good and it will help their system a bit since me too,i usually withdraw 10cent when i need to complete my dollars for some other biz like investing and buying shares..I went to earningpalace yesterday and i love what they're doing now.With this new rates,new people are getting in,making this forum more active now.

nice to see that the EP admin has once again issued payments on 27th, which is quite fast to get paid from here,

almost every now and then the admin is clearing all cash out requests,

which is great to have such an active admin for the active members, hopefully I should reach the cash out limit soon posting active here in order to get paid.

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 2/27/2011 1:41 PM

Batch: 56154020

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $3.60

Memo: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

I also got paid today. i dont understand though. I saw there is people getting paid $3.60 and so. But i thought the min payout was $4.00? How is that possble. Earningpalace took the min for to cashout down?

Heres my payment

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 02/27/2011 13:39

Batch: 56153935

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum ...)

Amount: $5.40

Merchant Reference: Memo: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thanks

admin

@anne

there is different cash out limits for different processors,

I am posting that information here for you,

Minimum Payout -

$4 to Liberty Reserve - 10% Fees on every payout

$4 to Alertpay

$1 to PerfectMoney

$2 to HD Money - Coming Soon

$3 to SolidTrustPay - Coming Soon

$4 to Payweb

$2 to GlobalDigitalPay - 20% more on every payout.

so you might have seen people getting paid low amounts for other processors,

or those members who got paid less to their LR or AP than $4, might have penalized point deductions for various reasons.

the reason for deductions is the new rule about carrying a 10% fee when using LR for withdrawals. using GDP is way better because of the 20% additional and i asked Nick about this exchanger for GDP to LR with only 1% fee. nice rate but the minimum exchange is $25 so theres no way i am using the site and processor now.

oh there is 10% withdrawal fee when using LR. that is not good i think .why they need to issue that. is that members will be forced to withdraw my GD. but as you said it needs at least 25$ to exchange it. but it will take a month or even more to earn that much . so i am trying to think it over in how to request payout here now.

oh there is 10% withdrawal fee when using LR. that is not good i think .why they need to issue that. is that members will be forced to withdraw my GD. but as you said it needs at least 25$ to exchange it. but it will take a month or even more to earn that much . so i am trying to think it over in how to request payout here now.

If the forum charges 10% withdrawal fee to LR, does other processors has same fees also? How about AP? do the forum accepts this this payment processors? I don't have GDP and if the forum wanted members to have GDP for payment processors, then I would register for that one if that's the case. But still I'm confuse because I haven't requested yet payments here.

the reason for deductions is the new rule about carrying a 10% fee when using LR for withdrawals. using GDP is way better because of the 20% additional and i asked Nick about this exchanger for GDP to LR with only 1% fee. nice rate but the minimum exchange is $25 so theres no way i am using the site and processor now.

I have come to know about this from you and really surprised to know that the LR withdrawals will be carrying a 10% fee !

last time when I placed the request for 480 EP points, I was paid in full $4.80 to my LR account,

as you are saying this is new rule there, definitely all members will be getting deductions towards the 10% fee,

well, I am nearer to reach my cash out and let's see about that payment deductions.

maybe admin have higher cut for people who request in LR because LR is so famous and member tend to use it than use other payment processor.i really like to be active in here but always failed to visit this site daily.i just not feeling easy to reach the minimum to cashout even they have great activity

while making posts here today, I felt the page loading a bit slow also there was internal server error while moving to other pages,

not a big issue, just by keeping reloading the page, the accessing has been back to normal, and I am on my posting work here,

still I feel like the loading speed is low today, may be due to a lot ad banners, the loading of the pages taking a bit more time,

other than that the activity is nice and I am also getting fast replies to my posts.

yes sometimes i feel the slow loading also of this forum. anyways, i think that the fee in requesting LR is just okay. i think with 4 cents rate per post now we got 30% additional in our earning. but the fee is just 10%. but still i find it big. but compared what we were getting as additional rate we still end up with profit.

I just received my 4.50 dollars from this site and I already reach 100 points right now. It just another 400 more points and I'm good to cashout again. I want to post fast and earn good in this site. Between 4 to 5 dollars for me is a good cashout.

Am confused here, if lr do cut fee from senders this days. Instead, from recievers as usuall. I suggest Nick continue with the initial rate per post there, than to increase and be deducting fee for a payment system used, whereas everybody knows that there are lots of members using lr to request pay. Well, i will keep my active there, when i got the chance to post in forums. and won't mind the fee, because am not gonna change payment system and be suffering exchange fees at the same time.

Am confused here, if lr do cut fee from senders this days. Instead, from recievers as usuall. I suggest Nick continue with the initial rate per post there, than to increase and be deducting fee for a payment system used, whereas everybody knows that there are lots of members using lr to request pay. Well, i will keep my active there, when i got the chance to post in forums. and won't mind the fee, because am not gonna change payment system and be suffering exchange fees at the same time.

With regards to this, I am not having problems since I have 3 payment processors to choose from. I used AP since there are no fees for withdrawing payments in this forum. I am much glad to received it in full and without any deductions. The forum now is currently undergoing a server transfer and it will be up to 72 hours for the forum to be available again.

well, I am going to miss posting on this forum, for next three days, as the site is shifting to new server,

I know that it is not that simple task to be finished in one day,

but hopefully EP should be back available for posting soon.

vBulletin Message

We are moving to new Server Forum will back within 72 Hours

regards

Nick

Nick cleared the payments first before the maintenance. really nice!

Date: 03/01/2011 08:39AM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: 4.80

Currency: USD

Transaction Number:

Sender Comment: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

thats really nice if admin have paid all pending payment first then try to move their site so then member will not worry of the payment.ii really hope then i can be active in here again.seems many memebr also want to be active now because of the new rate they offered.

thats really nice if admin have paid all pending payment first then try to move their site so then member will not worry of the payment.ii really hope then i can be active in here again.seems many memebr also want to be active now because of the new rate they offered.

Yes my friend. They have cleared all those payment requests so that members will not worry about their payments when the site will undergo maintenance. That's really a nice move that admin took to make members happy. I would like to see EP if there are any changes that will be implemented after the server transfer.