Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

i believe i am starting to become active in this forum after a break. i hope to keep being active in this forum and reach the minimum payout at least 5 times in this month. i think it is possible to reach the minimum payout 5 times a month because there are many sections.

Really really easy for sure to collect point this week..in 3 days i was collect the 280 point and without hard work :D

Just needed around 120 more point to cashout again..this is great deal for the member to active since now..remember the member in here is really active :D

I have 270+ points here and I think I can cash out here tomorrow but I wanted to cash out today , I just don't know if I can reach 400 points today its hard.

I am just very comfortable to post at EP and I hope I can make fast posts there, not like now I am very slow posting there, I got a low activity in the forum.:(

i saw a thread where admin mentioned that if you request payment by global digital pay, you can receive 20% bonus. i do not know if this offer is still valid, i requested my payment by global digital pay.

Yeah in fact I requested my last payment through this payment processor, Nick is doing great in promoting this new ecurrency. Anyways since it is not hard to find an exchanger on this one that's why I grab it.

Its too difficult to post in this forum since the admin Nick is far too stick

iam fedup with this forum and i dont feel i will be active here again

Since i request a payout and he has deducted more than 60% of my earnings

Deducted 60% of your request..that is will never happened if you not making any mistake..we never give any infraction or warning which make your point is reduced when you are in the right way :)

Well I don't think Nick would deduct such points out of his will, there must be a good reason behind that and to think that he is so strict when it comes to rules she might have violated some rules. That's why I am very careful posting here.

@rivha

but what wrong would have made EP deduct that kinda of percent from one's request,deducting 60% from his earnings give him the remainder %40 for his post,

The important think is not making post in 1 section only..maybe in his problem is making post in 1 section only..this problem is very often occured to the member here :D

@legendkid :

actually Nick was told and beware us about this problem many time for sure..but i see some of people still doesn't know about this :)

Your welcome my friend..hope can make you understand about the problem and not active in one section only...

By the way im happy because right now i was request for the 510 point in here :P really fast for sure to cashout lol..and i think Nick will clear the payment soonly remember was much the request in the Payment request section :D

That's why I spread my post here, but there are members who are irresponsible enough who keep on posting on the same section and made 100-200 points a day but when it comes to payment they got what they deserve getting huge infractions.

@fincoder :

==a what you mean this site strict in the quality post?? many member successfully to earn good money in here included me..not hard and not strict like you said..and about the quality post that is of course must be contributed by us..if we doesn't give the quality post..what for forum paid us?? i think quality post is the main reason to get paid..if you just making senseless post like that..all of the forum will not paid your for your post like that.