Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

the site is down again and i dont know if any of you guys experienced the same. this is making me do less activity in here when i wanted to post and earn credits more than ever. well,id like to do this while the payments aren't locked yet. what i like about this forum is that we can edit our requests while its not yet approved. i hope i can open up the site later. Nick didn't say about maintenance so it must be just some bug or something.

@vainskie

I think the site is back again from maintenance, it's not as long as the first maintain because I think this is not maintenance schedule

from EP but I think there was mistake in previous maintenance so the site needs time to do another maintenance to fix the problem.

And it won't be too long, you can post now because it's back to normal again.

few months ago, the post rates worth about four cents or a bit more than that was only available for the upgraded members,

but now this post rate was brought to be available for regular members,

which is really good to know that EP has increased post rates, there might be additional benefits for upgraded ones, but

for normal members four cents rates in hyip discussion and PTP is a good thought by the admin to gain huge activity for them.

do we get the same credits if we upgrade in here? i don't quite remember if we get higher rates,the only thing im certain of is that we get to receive payments earlier and the minimum payout is lowered to $2. it must be good to upgrade here since Nick is an honest Admin.

Same as TCC, from my side EP is totally screwed.

Main page screwed. Individual sections screwed. Went on to clear cookies, browsing data and even uninstall and reinstall my Google Chrome (which proves to be a simply wastage of my time).

Nothing is returning to normal after the two forums moved to a new server

Main page screwed:

EP99.jpg

well, I have just now checked the site and posted again,

the site is normal from my end,

as I am the first time hearing this complaint from you,

let us see if anyone else is also facing the same troubles, in case of any technical issues of EP regional wise.

Same as TCC, from my side EP is totally screwed.

Main page screwed. Individual sections screwed. Went on to clear cookies, browsing data and even uninstall and reinstall my Google Chrome (which proves to be a simply wastage of my time).

Nothing is returning to normal after the two forums moved to a new server

Main page screwed:

EP99.jpg

try sending Nick a message about this. i already did and he said that he's not having the same problems even his friends but promised to check again. if he knows this is happening to a lot of members i know he will work more on looking out for errors. i hope it will be fixed soon so we can post again actively.

I was among those that this forum server disturb,but as of yesterday,this forum start to open for me and i can post here,well, i once thought it's some problem involving everyone,but now it looks like it's somehow personal.

With regards to server problems, I don't have encountered any. Since the site loads smoothly in my browser. I think really the problem is in your PC or browser. It's good to be active and make post in this forum as members do keep their activities alive in here. I can easily reach minimum payout here if this goes well.:)

try sending Nick a message about this. i already did and he said that he's not having the same problems even his friends but promised to check again. if he knows this is happening to a lot of members i know he will work more on looking out for errors. i hope it will be fixed soon so we can post again actively.

Currently EP problem is solved for me. Remember the image I loaded just now ?

Now EP is back to normal. No more screwing up of the forum script. However, TCC is still having the problem now, so I am not sure what to do now.

Did I also miss out some updates or maintenance in TCC and EP ? Because I didn't touch on any forums for the last 5 days due to work.

The site is good and trustful site but the new site gave high rates which will make some members move to there and more active

to make posts in there. I think EP must do something because there are many PTP sites now. We could choose but we must be

careful to fake PTP site.

from the above posts, I was surprised to see a lot members complaining that they suffered this server problems that the EP was not loading well for them,

hopefully this issue to be fixed so that the activities do not get lowered,

and also good to know that the problem is not a permanent one and members sometimes can access EP and post as well,

in my case, there was no trouble with the loading of the site so far.

I am posting here mostly during weekends as I can have time. I hope I can make more posts here and request 5th payout in EP as I already requested new payout on its sister site TCC. I won many contests here in EP before and very shocking I still won one contest here unexpectedly when i joined/my entry was posted 2-3 months ago. :D

well so then that the problem which make not many active member in here because they facing problem in accessing this site?for me im able to visit this site and load so well in my end.better ask admin advice regarding rhis admin usually online everyday so i then any problem with his site he able to fix it fast

yup the hard thing in here is juts we must make psot in other section too,when in other site its not compulsory to make post in many sections,but this site payign higher rate so i think it still normal if they asked many things from member too.i hope then member will always able to be active too

@venmarz

Yeah, that was right. The hard thing is we must make some activities in other section too but if you are member of ITM too,

I think that was not too much hard because we must do that too in ITM so as long as there are some members to make posts

in other section too, that is not too hard.

well i hope to be an active member here for so long. most are on their 10+ payments already and i feel a little regret of not pursuing this forum way back. i am going to post more to request another when payments are done.

yup i know its not hard to post there if we also make post in other section too,since they provide so many active section but sometime when we forget to make any post there then it will make us in trouble.btw actually you still able to continue your post there even admin havent pay other payment request,so no need to wait until they paid it,they are so trusted

yeah more better to keep posting than must waiting the payment venmarz..waiting payment without making post just make us lost the potential earning in here..more better to keep posting so if your payment still not approved yet you can add the new point to your request payment for getting more earning in payout time :D

what you mean by adding more point into payout?its mean we able to edit the payment before admin come?since i never did before in here.yup sometime waiting for the payment is just make member discourage just feel as if they already pay us and keep posting there

I have noticed that the admin had paid last time on 1st March and no payments from then till date,

I think the admin might be busy with the post checking for all those active requests,

well, I have posted my payout request as well yesterday,

and there were a bunch of payout requests, gathered, and soon the admin may process the payouts.

The admin in this site is honest and usually the admin will pay us at least once in a week but there is problem about

payments in there now. I hope the admin could solve the problem soon and the payment could be paid soon. I am sure

if the admin will pay us.

what problem actually andry?you mean that they have long delay of payment?i think they will make the payment soon with the payment in TCC too for sure.i wonder how hard admin to pay both site in just a time,so he need more time to verified all the payment first