Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Today i see Nick was explain to the member why the payment is delayed ;) and he is said will try to clear the payment today..i think this is good news for all member who was wait for the payment..As i said..we doesn't must too worried about the payment because nick will paid us for sure :lol:

It didn't bother me to see the long list of payment request here as I know Nick could afford to pay us all, well I have read Nick's apology on the chat section about the cause of delay as he is busy preparing for his brother's marriage. Just to let you know guys he will try to pay us all today so sit back and relax.

I'm so happy to see that post checking was done and I know later on payments will follow, we just really need to be patient here as this is the first time I've encountered delay of payments. Nick is a reputable admin so I am positive enough that he won't break that status.

Dear Joan,

You have received a payment to your account U6434315 (djfritz):

Date: 1/19/2011 8:01 PM

Batch: 53611956

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $4.44

Memo: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

This payment proof are long.Since january 1st to 10.And much people are just getting annoyed that they haven't been paid.But just recently i visit earningpalace and nick promise to pay.We should wait and see if he can process our payout request.

@memoney :

actually Nick always paid and Nick was explain why the payment delayed..he really busy at the offline..and all the pending payment request was approved and some of the request was got paid as you can see..so no must worried about this one for sure ;)

It's obvious that Nick is back now, to clear some pending payment there. Well, that's something i have always admire the forum of. The Admin never mess up with members payment, and that shows a honesty Admin. Anyway, i still need much point to reach payout here, so, for the moment no payment to request for myself and i have tried to reach payout this week.

Wow,i just missed out here.Good to know that admin nick is back and paying.With all this payment proof,i better post much here,since am not far from my first payout from this forum.Thanks mod of EP,rivha can see you're active and supporting new members there.Seems good just looking at the chat you have with one guy can olkson.

I already received my payment for the contest "best picture of the day.but my payout request is still pending.

i heard Nick already paid members of TCC, EP's sister site and I am sure tomorrow or the next day EP payout request will be processed too.

I am still waiting for my 3rd payout here as It was already approved but I think Nick was really busy these past few days that he can't manage to process much payments.

But I am not discouraged as I know he is a very good admin and will be paying soon.:D as I already got my prize from the contest too the other day.

@karen :

my self is same still wait for the payment for sure my friend..and as you said we doesn't must worried about the payment because Nick will clear the payment..and im really love this site for sure ;)

I see today many member is active to making post and online at the site..so i think to active in here today is really good for sure :)

That's for sure.@nick and karen

of recent i have been active in this program and i have reach the minimum payout,of which i just request for payout,hope that admin nick don't deduct my points.I just want to see how fast payments are from EP.But as for it turning scam,it's total out of my mind.I don't think he will turn scam.If it does,do you know how many ptp it will affect?

@legendkid: well no deductions will be given to you if you just did abide the rules of EP as I know, they are all friendly there, as you can see rivha too is a mod there and he is a helpful mod our there and neng too.

Admin is really busy and we also should consider LR maintenance that caused trouble to some LR accounts, it must be a good reason why Admin stopped processing payments in LR.

That's for sure.@nick and karen

of recent i have been active in this program and i have reach the minimum payout,of which i just request for payout,hope that admin nick don't deduct my points.I just want to see how fast payments are from EP.But as for it turning scam,it's total out of my mind.I don't think he will turn scam.If it does,do you know how many ptp it will affect?

I definitely agree, it's way too impossible for this forum to turn into scam, as far as I know they are one of the most successful forum as they have plenty of sponsors and advertisers. More so Nick is an honest admin and deep in my heart I know he can't afford to scam us.

@legend :

as long your post is quality one and you didn't make any spam post also not in 1 section only..im sure you will not got any deduction my friend ;)

@djfritz :

you and im are know from long time about this forum and know how is Nick right...and im confuse why our discussion is about "Scam" from this lovely forum?? im never thinking about that and i think almost member feel the same too :D i see so many member still active include us for sure..so no reason for this site to turn to scam ;)

• 3 weeks later...

i think they just strict in ptp section only.so then when we will try to be active in one section only its still allowed?is it right?i hope then member will always have faith to this site.i really hope that i can enjoy the activity of EP too which sometime not make me encourage to be active

yes indeed they are strict in ptp section. they are the first forum that has become strict in ptp section. but i understand as members tend to concentrate only on the ptp section and the forum is about hyip. and so they want members to focus also in hyip section and other section which can bring benefit to the forum.