Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

today i just make one round of posting only.i really like that they will have more and more member active.i really hope to see that old member also know about that new rate.i hope i can reach payment there,but im so far from 400 points.i hope it just need a week to reach payment.

Very good news, I received a message that admin increased rates

4 cents per post , instead of 3 cents and 5 cents per thread instead of 4 ,

In addition to the admin to apologize for the delay in payment during the previous period,

and became there is an increase in contests more than previous period .

I have recently joined this forum since they have better post rate and it will give me much opportunity to earn money online. I hope that many members would know the current posting rate so that there will be more activities in the site and thus, we can easily achieve the minimum payout for this forum.

New rate offered are very attractive and match with those of digitalmoneytalk - i can see there are lot of members online today.

Though i was not active since many days on this forum, but now i already started posting - and will ensure to make regular posts.

Yeah many will go back posting here as the new rate is irresistible, I am posting more today so that I could reach the cashout faster and of course let's always be careful as I'm sure they also tighten their moderating team.

i havent try to be active today.i hope that they will always have that rate as permanent rate,one by one memebr back in active there.i really like that they able to give time in posting there once again.last night i cannot be active there because of my net since i cant open the site

@venmarz :

you should active in EP my friend..today activity in here is really good..i see 34 member active in here today..that is really good if you are active to making post today...:D

and about the can't open the site..that is for sure from your connection..because i don't have any problem today my friend :D

i will try to open this site again.yup maybe slow connection in here.well before they font have that many active memebr.that 4 cents per post really boost member activity.i think it just less than a half of the futurre activity,i really hope that then they will also pay me in good amount too

You have received funds into your account G0916620. Please check the details below for information on the transaction.

-----------------

Date: 02/22/2011 05:30AM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: USD 0.25

Currency: [currency]

Transaction Number: 55784

Sender Comment: Newsletter Contest Price from Earningpalace Forum

Hi yogesh

You have received funds into your account G0916010. Please check the details below for information on the transaction.

-----------------

Date: 02/22/2011 05:30AM

Amount Received: USD 0.25

Currency: [currency]

Transaction Number: 55778

Sender Comment: Newsletter Contest Price from Earningpalace Forum

Hello rose

First We are all we are extremely sorry for long downtime but while upgrading script their was some error occurred so i want to reinstall everything.

We have increased PTP rates as well working on contests and new things those will updated and added time to time.

Don't forgot to check this thread for more information

http://www.earningpalace.com/forum/news-announcements/75456-new-updates-new-post.html

Here is small contest alongwith this Newsletter first 20 person those will reply in above thread will get $0.25 each. (Don't forgot to add your GDP A/C id in your Post)

Best Regards

Nick

Actually EP was back for sure..and right now i see Hanglong is become mod too in here..its mean right now EP have more than 5 mod lol.that is really good for sure so EP can become more better and better again..i hope like that for sure :D and the activity always great daily in here ;)

Am a good fan and poster in this forum and i love admin Nick,but haven't heard of the new rate,hope that can bring in more members now,but for sure,i was satisfied with the former rate,but happy with this rate,i'll go and check this new rate out and see if i can participate in this contest.

i am quite happy to be posting again but i have noticed that not all sections are paying 4 cents. but it is quite alright though they pay 1 cent for example in the general discussions. i guess the high rate depends on how difficult the topics in the sections are. so easier sections will fetch only 1 cent per post.

the increase of rates is probably one of the best decisions Nick has done so far. because of this,old members tried to be active again and this is good news to me because posting would be so much easier now. i am still working on my 4th payment but i will definitely be active here in the next days to come.

-----------------

Date: 02/26/2011 09:13AM

Amount Received: 4.80

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 55956

Sender Comment: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

------------------

Please do not reply to this system generated e-mail.

Best regards

Sales Team

Global Digital Pay

Currency for the Digital World

You have received funds into your account G0916010. Please check the details below for information on the transaction.

-----------------

Date: 02/26/2011 09:12AM

Amount Received: 3.36

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 55955

Sender Comment: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

seems more members are requesting by GDP. i am going to request also by GDP if it gives a bonus in our payout request. and i am active now and thankfully they have this contest where we need to make at least 25 posts daily. but that is quite hard for me to do . but i am trying . but at least i am committed now to be active here. i have finally able to bring back my activity which i have planned long time ago.

the payments are cleared for requests made by other payments processors but LR. i hope to received mine soon as i need some funds for investment. anyway,new updates! payment proofs less that 10 cents are no more allowed. seems fair to me after Deepbet increase their minimum payout to $0.25.