Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

what problem actually andry?you mean that they have long delay of payment?i think they will make the payment soon with the payment in TCC too for sure.i wonder how hard admin to pay both site in just a time,so he need more time to verified all the payment first

definitely it can take a long time to approve those bunch of payout requests gathered everyday,

and the post checking must be running on,

the admin will surely issue the payments to the members whose requests get approved, once done with the checking process,

he will make payments at once for all the requests approved in EP & TCC the same time.

well, the requests in the payout section are still awaiting approval,

seems the admin has started the approval process that around 4 request were updated these two days,

I just hope that the requests should be processed on first come first serve basis,

as there are a lot request getting placed everyday.

well, the requests in the payout section are still awaiting approval,

seems the admin has started the approval process that around 4 request were updated these two days,

I just hope that the requests should be processed on first come first serve basis,

as there are a lot request getting placed everyday.

I knew admin is doing his job and he knows that those requests who comes first will be the first one to be processed. It's not fair if admin will process those payments that was posted earlier. Admin nick knows how to manage the forum well so I don't have any worries with regards to that.

@indieover

Yeah, there are pending payment in here but I am sure if the admin will pay the members so there is nothing to worry.

The admin has paid his members for long time, and there is no complaints of his members about payment so far. I am sure

if the admin will solve the problem.

yup i also hope this site will implement FIFO basis so its fair enough for each member.Actually i have no pending payment there but if im in other position when the late payment request was process faster than me,i will also not really want to be active,but its ok if all will get the payment later

@indieover

Yeah, there are pending payment in here but I am sure if the admin will pay the members so there is nothing to worry.

The admin has paid his members for long time, and there is no complaints of his members about payment so far. I am sure

if the admin will solve the problem.

I think admin nick now is quite busy offline. Since members payment request in here are still pending. After admin nick pays the pending requests in here, I am sure that a lot of members will be more active in this forum again.

I tried to make more activities in this site again but I still couldn't reach minimum payout in this site. I must make more posts again

in the site and I must make regularly posting so the minimum payout can be reached at most in end of this week.

I do not see delay of payment as a problem in this site, the reputation of the admin supreme there i.e nick already says it all, he is the most trustworthy admin today so i guess that payment there is just being delayed for some reasons. Everyone should be patient about it.

they get reputation so hard and i dont think they will make it black by not paying just the admin payment request.i really hope to be as active as other too but lately the activity in here not as good as before.so hope then they will able to set the fix day in paying too

well, few requests have been completed post checking process on 21st and 22nd and later today few more requests were approved,

we can see the contest winners have already been updated that their payments were confirmed,

more than ten threads in the payout section were updated and notes also given by the admin,

like this if few requests being approved daily, then all the requests can be processed soon.

So all pending payment have been completed by admin. I told you, the admin was honest person and he will pay us for sure because

the site has good reputation and the admin has built his repuation for long time. EarningPalace will pay us in less than 2 weeks for sure

and usually it will be paid in a week.

seems many member just worry they told it in other sites too.i think it just the matter of time.admin will surely payign member again then.i just hope i can always become so active in here again.if i were them i will stay active even my payment still pending

Admin nick will pay members because he will not going to verify payouts if he has no plans of paying them. It needs more time for the requests to be paid as admin nick I think is quite busy offline. I am still posting in this forum just to continue my activity in here while waiting for the payment.

I have been active on EP and I am glad that the post checking and approval process is going on,

being active here I could make around 700 points but my request here was to get paid to my LR account,

so I am well aware of the new payment rule of 10% LR fee deduction,

I hope there won't be any more deductions in my points made so far.

Lot more requests gathered on EP payout section day by day,

though the payments seem to be delayed, that doesn't effect the activity on the forum,

members have been very active on this forum that I am getting response to my discussion that is also helping me to

increase me posting on my threads subscribed, EP is a great earning option for us.

Just a quick update to all !

there is an update in the chat section of the EP forum from the mod, hoanglong that

the admin has updated him regarding payment process,

as per that latest admin from the admin, EP, the payments will be issued to all within next 24 hours

so members are requested to wait patiently.

I requested the first payment from this forum since about 4 days, and I am still waiting for approval of the request for payment,

I hope that it will be approved, and soon received a payment from this forum, especially as we certainly feel happy after the increase in rates in the recent period .

wow that really nice if admin able to pay member within 24 hours so now member will be motivated to be so active again.before i can see that member not try to be as active as before because they really waiting for their payment first and maybe for some member even they trust admin their own payment proof will motivated them more

I see Nick is still active in this forum. In fact I see him almost every day in here. But still I'm worried why until now all pending cashout has not been paid. Its already a month now. I think his plan is one payment per month. I hope so. Sad to say I still not reach my minimum cashout even though I'm posting for a month now.

oh really so he always online there?but dont worry,i never see he have problem in paying member.but i know its not really good to make member wait for more than a week for only one payment.i hope then admin will never make long delay like that.but hope member will not give negative judgement

now that the request thread hasn't been closed yet, I just go on posting and edit the request thread and add up my fresh points,

that is why I am least bothered with the payment delay,

as all of my active points are updated for payment request, so whenever the admin process the payment he will pay me for all the points requested.

oh really so he always online there?but dont worry,i never see he have problem in paying member.but i know its not really good to make member wait for more than a week for only one payment.i hope then admin will never make long delay like that.but hope member will not give negative judgement

Yes, you're right. I'm a member of EP for a long time already and I've received my payment here twice already.

Admin Nick is really responsible but we should be patient 'cause forum Admins have also their own lives "outside." I mean yes, they have to do their duty,

but they also have other workloads to do. I don't think that EP or rather Nick will scam his members, maybe he's just really busy.

Let's just wait, we will be paid in time.

You have received funds into your account G0916620. Please check the details below for information on the transaction.

-----------------

Date: 03/31/2011 05:30AM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: 10.62

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 57061

Sender Comment: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

------------------

Please do not reply to this system generated e-mail.

Best regards

Sales Team

Global Digital Pay

Currency for the Digital World