Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

admin really make the rules almost same with the other of his site.i think they a bit strict than any other.but its ok because they able to get any member trust them and try to visit his site and try to be active there too.i hope then someday admin able to make the rate of post higher

Got Again By Nick !!! :)

image-00F3_4D59FDC5.jpg

Date: 02/14/2011 07:04PM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: 11.10

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 55550

Sender Comment: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

------------------

Please do not reply to this system generated e-mail.

Best regards

Sales Team

Global Digital Pay

Currency for the Digital World

mostly member just request at 4$ but you can get it double.seems so active i EP you are.i hope this site will have good activity like before.how about the contest there.they always have great contest but i just rare to see memebr post the prize of the contest proof in other section

mostly member just request at 4$ but you can get it double.seems so active i EP you are.i hope this site will have good activity like before.how about the contest there.they always have great contest but i just rare to see memebr post the prize of the contest proof in other section

your efforts will most likely double if you cashout in GDP which has 20% of the total earnings you

got in the request and you can exchange it to a nice exchanger with less rates

DELAYED PAYMENT FOR MY PRIZE FROM WINNING THE CONTEST. :P LOL

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 2/14/2011 8:11 PM

Batch: 55311884

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: Contest Winner Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

your efforts will most likely double if you cashout in GDP which has 20% of the total earnings you

got in the request and you can exchange it to a nice exchanger with less rates

it is good that they have this good offer of getting 20% BONUS in our payout if we request by GDP. it is just like here in DMT when we request in hdmoney. so i will request by GDP by next time. as 20% is a big bonus indeed and can give us significant extra earning with out doing any thing.

my 21st payment from EP !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 2/14/2011 7:26 PM

Batch: 55309681

Amount: $4.80

Memo: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Payment received from EarningPalace:

Date: 2/14/2011 8:19 PM

Batch: 55312245

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Contest Winner Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Date: 2/14/2011 8:19 PM

Batch: 55312268

Amount: $0.55

Thanks!

I haven't participated on the contest they have lately, because I am busy posting here. I noticed that many are involved with their contest and some not even posting in the forum. Well with that I hope the admin will add some new and fresh contest ideas.

Hello luci1209,

As title says Earningpalace Forum is down for 2 hours from 10 GMT to 12 GMT we are upgrading our script and adding few new function.

Their is Log in Box is missing from header as well few members have slow loading issue we are trying to solve that out in up gradation.

Once we online we will send another email regarding new changes and upcoming Contests.

Regards

Nick

yup thats right its old problem actually maybe he need more time to fix it.but its still good that admin will always to give the best for member.i hope after this site online member able to be more active in here.i really hope that admin will always keep this site as ptp site

what you mean by provide slot?well i also back active in posting this morning but the activity is not good at all.i really really hope to see good activity in here once again.i hope this night many active memebr there and if they are know about the new rate im sure that they wanna back active