Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Try to do what I do. I subscribe to the section like in GPT or HYIP (Not necessarily in Earning Palace because I am not even registered). Whenever someone makes a thread in that section, I immediately see it in my email so commenting on each one is very easy and is very organize. Sometimes I am not online for a day so my notification emails would reach up to 100 but it doesn't matter since I simply go to the earliest unread message and reply. That way, I reply 'em all.

GOT A QUESTION THOUGH!

Is the rate of Earning Palace still the same?

Wow hRnx :). I really liked this idea, but it is really frustrating when you start getting a lot of spam mails in your inbox then. I will try this one though as I do not know much about other forums but can surely subscribe to GPT forums. That is something In which I do have some knowledge. Yes The rates at Earning palace are still the same.

i cannot be more active in here bu i think to give a little time in here also help me to reach payment even it will take so long time to get paid but at least i can make sure i can get any payment in here within a month.they have so many contest there.i also like to see member offer there too it can be alternative way to get any penny

Try to do what I do. I subscribe to the section like in GPT or HYIP (Not necessarily in Earning Palace because I am not even registered). Whenever someone makes a thread in that section, I immediately see it in my email so commenting on each one is very easy and is very organize. Sometimes I am not online for a day so my notification emails would reach up to 100 but it doesn't matter since I simply go to the earliest unread message and reply. That way, I reply 'em all.

GOT A QUESTION THOUGH!

Is the rate of Earning Palace still the same?

well its the same

but ireally like your way and i think i will do it

its seems so organize

and will help me manage my posts in all forums

Actually you can just go to your profile and find all your post, that way you need not to check your mail on each one of them, that's what I do in all the forum I've been. That way it will save your time and even if no one replied to it and you want to update the thread still you could go each of them.

Payment received for winning contersts:

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 12/23/2010 6:54 PM

Batch: 51911301

From Account: U3363353 (EP and TCC Payout Account)

Amount: $1.25

Memo: Contest Winner Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

so many member here get paid again from this site.i wonder how big their effort to get the payment as i know we should make post in equal quantity in more than 1 section indeed,i just not active bacause of that rules.it really turn my mood off in posting but still i visit this site regularly just want to see contest secton

Received 3 payments from EP, with a total of $19.75

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 12/23/2010 6:56 PM

Batch: 51911373

Amount: $0.75

Memo: Contest Winner Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 12/23/2010 6:54 PM

Batch: 51911251

Amount: $4.00

Memo: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 12/23/2010 05:27PM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: $15.00

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 54313

Sender Comment: Contest Winner Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH EARNING PALACE!

what you mean actually??i didnt get you.i think it just clear that admin really want good poster only for his site so if you cannot make good posting try to learn from old member there and obey the rules so you will not get any deduction later.this site is old one and also so trusted.

I learned in earningpalace, that you need to post payment proofs over $0,10. I havent done in last payout but the admin was nice and let me off the hook of deductions:)

So if u need to post payment proofs in earningpalace too then dont post under $0,10. Its not valid in there.

i'm little close for my payment and i'm so excited i didn't get any warning or deduction

so i'm look forward to get my payment soon

what most i see here today that the forum is so active however we are in holiday season and this is good to make some posts easily today

Well i did register in earningpalace and was active,but after a while i didn't visit it again,in short i didn't visit EP for almost 1month ( )

and after a while i try logging in,only to recieve an error message saying,that it's been long since i have visit this site,that i should chat or do something like that.Woll i did it and my account was reopen.Now am planning to start posting in earning palace with full force.

Right now i got paid $4 for my post and $5 for the contest..:D

Im so happy got that money and right now i was finish making a post here and collect the 150 point lol..really really easy to made post and collect the earning..:D

Im try to manage the time and will cashout each week maximum..150 one day its mean if the point static everyday i can cashout each 3 days :D

Well i did register in earningpalace and was active,but after a while i didn't visit it again,in short i didn't visit EP for almost 1month ( )

and after a while i try logging in,only to recieve an error message saying,that it's been long since i have visit this site,that i should chat or do something like that.Woll i did it and my account was reopen.Now am planning to start posting in earning palace with full force.

Well you better do that since this is one of the best forum on the net, don't missed a big opportunity such as this. I will be requesting my 14th cashout on this site anytime this week hope I will be able to reach the target.

Right now i was collect 100 point...:D and my point right now is 253 lol..im really happy with this earning from yesterday..i will finishing 300 point and focus to searching the forum thread and post after that :)

more closer again to another request..and i will request via GDP i think for this cashout :D