Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Next week or this week their will be payments in EP. I said next week or this week because in some countries its still saturday night while in other countries its already sunday morning. I'm hoping to get 5 dollars in here before the month end. Right now my total income online is just 75 dollars if I will be paid in all pending ptp forum including EP I will some how earn 25 dollars more or less.

Then that's good, I am also hoping to be paid at the end of this month so that I will have a good start in here by next month though I still even have a goal in here but I am just planning to reach that in other Forums because I don't have motivation to post in here.

As long as I have requested for my payment in here I am good. I will continue to check the forum to see if I can post whenever I can but I intend on focusing on other forums in the meantime and try to accumulate some good points there as well.

Next week or this week their will be payments in EP. I said next week or this week because in some countries its still saturday night while in other countries its already sunday morning. I'm hoping to get 5 dollars in here before the month end. Right now my total income online is just 75 dollars if I will be paid in all pending ptp forum including EP I will some how earn 25 dollars more or less.

Congratulations Budado for your income this month. Is this all coming from PTP sites? Or is it a combination of various money making programs?

I'm also tracking my monthly online income but i don't think the amount i am earning is that significant right now to share. Hopefully July is going to be a better month for me which will require a lot of self discipline and focus on my end.

Its apparently the total of all earnings in ptp forums. Since in EP forum we can only aim to have 5 dollars monthly or higher but we can't have that big earnings here since there's not much activity but I still can make a payout since admin did not made yet payment approval.

I haven't posted at EP today but really i am having plans to do that before the end of the day that is when i am less busy at other forums.sincerely i EP is a forum i love and that's the much reason it is amongst my priority posting forums.

Its apparently the total of all earnings in ptp forums. Since in EP forum we can only aim to have 5 dollars monthly or higher but we can't have that big earnings here since there's not much activity but I still can make a payout since admin did not made yet payment approval.

I really believe that the forum has the potential to give members more earnings than that. I believe that one can make more than $10 per month from this forum. I want to try it out next month and make moderate posting activities and see how much I will end up getting.

The minimum amount for a payout in here is $2 which for me is quite low enough to achive. If you are knowledgeable in a lot of topics regarding online money making programs you will surely do well in here. There are various topics that one can participate and with good activities you can earn quite well.

i think the minimum payout is not quite low but more to normal for me, because the rate here is 2 cents and it need about 100 posts to reach $2 here, so it means we need 100 posts to request payment here. and also i see this forum now gain some popularity back

i don't think that the site is that popular but very familiar with many posters indeed. so i thin that the site is doing well although not that great. it used to be the best forum for me. suddenly after the change of rules and the limitation in posting that they are no longer the best for me.

When I chekced the Forum I didn't even see any announcement from the Admin or at least post from the chat box seems the Admin is not active again in here, you know what happened before is still fresh to me that we have been waited for a month in here before we got paid.

I really believe that the forum has the potential to give members more earnings than that. I believe that one can make more than $10 per month from this forum. I want to try it out next month and make moderate posting activities and see how much I will end up getting.

I think basing it on the maximum payment request of $5.00, you can earn as much as $20 per month here. The only challenge is being able make 250 post per week in order to request for $5.00 every week. One factor we should also consider is the consistency in terms of payment schedules since this will affect how much you will be able to request and get paid for in a month.

Actually I set 50 points daily in here as my goal this month but guess what? I didn't able to do that though in the first week everything is going fine til I saw some payment request got some deduction because of not spreading activities so I just got discourage knowing that I am posting a lot in PTP Discussion plus the delay so it's been a weeks that I am not posting in here.

I am about making a number of post at EP now even though i am very tired.i should just be making a few before retiring to bed but hopefully i should be posting much more at the forum maybe later in the day when am through with some other posting activity.

Actually I set 50 points daily in here as my goal this month but guess what? I didn't able to do that though in the first week everything is going fine til I saw some payment request got some deduction because of not spreading activities so I just got discourage knowing that I am posting a lot in PTP Discussion plus the delay so it's been a weeks that I am not posting in here.

I see from your recent posts in other forum threads for EP was the issue of deductions. You just need to be aware of spreading your posting activities across the forum whenever you are posting and you will surely be able to avoid this. Once you got that sorted, you will be motivated to post here again.

I think if you go ahead to spread your activity then you wouldn't be getting any sort of deductions.i post at the forum and anytime i do such i ensure to make a minimum of 10-20 posts in as many section as i can.i just hope i would post inthere tomorrow.

Funny enough this has never been a problem for me before. I have never had to keep checking where and how many posts I made and I think its because there always some good amount of activities on the forum. That made it easy to spread activities in many sections.

Then that's good for you if you can spread your posting activities in here withot any difficulties as when the Admin verified your payment request then you wouldn't get any deduction with your posting activity in here, and you will be very motivated when it happen.

i just started my activity today in here it seems that they have good activtiy in my own view, i will trying to make 25 posts here and see if i can do that things, i see some payment request that already verified and waiting to be paid by admin.

i just started my activity today in here it seems that they have good activtiy in my own view, i will trying to make 25 posts here and see if i can do that things, i see some payment request that already verified and waiting to be paid by admin.

It's been long that I wasn't able to make a post in the forum, though I do have a pending payout that was already approved and all I need to do is to wait for it to be processed. As of now, I am busy posting in other forums and maybe next week I will be back posting in EP again.

Well, I still don't see anyone got paid in the forum or we don't see payment proof yet. I have been trying to check this forum but seems they are been slow in payment process again this month. I just hope that they can handle to make fast payments.

As I forgot that rules even I have heard that already in some members that we are not allowed to post in the discussion with our payment proof but I think I'd rather not to post any payment proof in here, if I would not get two cents with payment proof in here.

i think that rules already applied some months ago, maybe you should search and read that rules once more, one thing that make me slowly post here is slowly payment, it seems that they are not pay faster like in some months back,even they reduced their rate