Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

yahoo, i just get paid by them yesterday, that is quite good performance that admin did, but today i cannot access LR so i can't post proof here, maybe later i will post, and i have plan to resume my activity here, it seems admin finally get some fund to pay members

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 5/11/2012 5:35 PM

Batch: 94735897

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

This is exactly what is needed in here. Consistent clearing of payments in here by admin will surely boost the posting activities in here as member regain the confidence in admin just like it was before. Activities are still low at the moment so hopefully and more of these payment proofs spread around various forums activities will increase.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 5/11/2012 5:35 PM

Batch: 94735959

Thank you.

I just started posting here yesterday, i't nice to see that members of this site are getting paid. I'll be doing some posting activities here again today and hopefully i reach payout this week. I think posting activities here would pick-up and it should help me reach my target # of post here today.

I envy you got paid in here right now. I have 474 points in here right now. I just need 26 more points and I reach my 500 points target but I doubt that I can reach it today. Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I'm happy that I'm earning 5 dollars a month in here. Its my fault really that I did not reach my 5 dollars target before the end of the month as I suppose to reach 500 points last week of april so that I got paid this month of may.

Date: 5/15/2012 3:50 PM

Batch: 95197404

Thank you.

I also see that there were winners in the thread contests already. It seems we do see EP forum just the old days which is good and will mean of faster payment process. I guess I'm really missed many posting activity because I made only 20 points so far.

Yes, I made some posts in the ptp section yesterday although I'm not able to set my target of 100 points for that day. As I believed there's also some members who focused in the forum contests only. Well, there were many winners in the contests and see good activity in the chatting contest as well.

Wow! 100 points? Perhaps i can also do that when i will not in other Forums but will focus in here. Btw, i don't need to rush as i know, i already have a good amount of points so i can slow down my posting activity even i am a bit eager to reach my goal.

It's now tempting in my part to request a payment in here as i have 400 points in here already but my goal is 500 points but i just want to.. but i will just try to aim that before requesting a payment besides i can pursue than i just need 50 posts to be able to reach my goal.

It's now tempting in my part to request a payment in here as i have 400 points in here already but my goal is 500 points but i just want to.. but i will just try to aim that before requesting a payment besides i can pursue than i just need 50 posts to be able to reach my goal.

You are quite active in so I dont think that an additional 100 points would be a difficult task for you to accomplish. Since you are also able to post in other sections as well such as the webmaster section you should be able to accomplish this quite easily.

Date: 5/18/2012 7:12 AM

Batch: 95565697

Thank you.

I too received 9th payment with this site yesterday:

Date: 5/18/2012 7:14 AM

Batch: 95565853

Amount: $2.00

It is nice when admin is being pay out very fast for to now

@Tirus but i am losing my motivation these days perhaps because it's been a long time since my last withdrawal in EP, perhaps when i receive a payment then i may become more active. Yeah! I just made lots of posts in Webmaster section and i really enjoyed it. There is only few poster in here perhaps they thought it's hard to participate with the discussion.