Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Yes, for sure if you can spread your posting activity then for sure you will be able to accumulate more points in here, and you will not get any deduction because you are spreading your posting activity in here as we know it's mandatory to spread your posting activity.

Somehow members started to focus in forex section also. I think its what the admin really wanted in the forum so we are going to see more activity in those two sections. But then it is still good to make activity in the ptp section while we are also active in those two.

That's good if activity in here is starting to pick up. I'm sure this site will going to last long. I know its hard to earn and maintain earnings in other ptp forum but EP is really a good and paying forum and its really paying for many years now. A clear sign that this site is really stable and good paying ptp forum. I know and I'm sure this site will going to be the best ptp site. Its maybe not a 5 cents per post ptp forum but I do believe EP will going to last longer than other ptp forum.

I am confident myself that the forum will get to last for long. Its run by a trusted admin and I am sure that before he introduced the increased post rates he would have done a good analysis or secured good advertising to ensure its sustainable in the long run. This is why I have it listed as a priority site.

It seems to me that the members are no longer posting their payment proof on the ptp section. So I'm wondering if there's a rule now that we have to post ou the ptp payment proof on on other sections. Because before I can see lots or payment proof on the ptp section

It seems to me that the members are no longer posting their payment proof on the ptp section. So I'm wondering if there's a rule now that we have to post ou the ptp payment proof on on other sections. Because before I can see lots or payment proof on the ptp section

I don't have any idea with regards to posting in payment proof in PTP section. Maybe, members is just lazy to post their payment proofs in the forum that's why you haven't seen one. lolz. I am going to post in EP maybe this day so that I can continue my earnings in here because I already accumulated some points.

I can't access the forum now and there's a technical error that I seen on the page. I don't know if they are back already after their server transfer. I hope that they will come back as soon as possible so that I can start posting again in the forum.

Me too. I'm hoping that this site will again return. I'm happy that EP is stable so I'm not concern. Beside its not only EP that is down. TCC, EP, GFT, MTW and even DMT is down yesterday. I don't know what is the connection or is it coincidence. But its good that DMT is back and I can post now. Now my next concern is just to wait for this four ptp forum to be back also Including EP.

gosh! Thank God I am not alone in not accessing the forum. I thought I was only the one experiencing it because I am using operamini, i was worried because i was thinking maybe they already prohibited those operamini users in posting . :| you are right budado it is not only ep has an accessibility problem but also mtw and mtv.

Hopefully it will be back quite soon as I havent posted on this forum since last week and need to put som posts here to reach a good amount before the weekend is up. One thing that I like though is that because I was away for a while I will likely find that there is good threads to post to as there would have been many replies to my posts in different sections.

Yeah. I am hoping that it will be back because I wanted to post in there to accumulate more points. I am only active in DMT because the forums that I 'm in is actually having some maintenance. I don 't know really why all of them underwent a maintenance including EP as well.

I would try to post a lot once again on here. As I have not explored the other sections well as I have not been active online lately. So I hope that I would be able to improve my activity a lot here later on. So I would be able to earn a lot here once again.

Yeah, I'm not able to post in the forum because of the server and now they are back and I think that I will aim by tomorrow of another 50 points here since Its easier to reach that goal really. Only I don't feel much active because I don't think members will be in forex section.

It is really a very good Forum, and today I will try to reach 500 points in here, and I can request for a payment when I reach such amount of points, and it was really taking me too long before I can reach this so I will need to do this today so that in the coming days I will have the motivation to aim for another one.

there is something bothering me about EP,when ever i send a PM to a member i dont get a response back,since they moved to a new server this has been happening,i will like if some can just tell me what is happening to there outgoing server or is it just co-incident that they just dont want to get back to me,i have sent a message to the admin and mods,still no response,i really need to contact the admin