Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Well I am glad to see that the forum is paying again though too bad I don't have payment request from last week to be able to get paid here as well, but this week I will have payment request and I hope that the forum may be paying weekly again.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 5/22/2012 6:10 AM

Batch: 96016263

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Congratulations on your payouts. This was fast considering that payments were processed in here just recently which is a good sign that admin wants to instill the trust with regards to stabilising member payments.

I am targeting anything from $3 to $5 in here but am hoping that I can continue posting till I reach the highest amount to cashout of $5. It will really feel rewarding for me if I can get paid for that amount in here and in TCC also.

All it takes to keep members active on a PTP forum is consistent payment processing and of late this have been the case. Admin has attended to payment requests quite quickly and paid out. This is why members are finding it encouraging to resume posting here.

I have faith that payments will be cleared later this week since admin did mention that he will be offline for a couple of days, Good thing that the payments are consistently fast of late so we should expect the same to continue and that admin keeps it up moving forward.

I've joined this site a couple of weeks ago and did minimal posting activities. During that time there was a long line of request for payment and i was trying to be conservative on my posting activities since activities are low and i would want to see resolution on the pending payment request. It is nice to see payment proofs from members of this site and this is my go-signal to continue my posting activities here and try to reach payout by the end of this week.

I've joined this site a couple of weeks ago and did minimal posting activities. During that time there was a long line of request for payment and i was trying to be conservative on my posting activities since activities are low and i would want to see resolution on the pending payment request. It is nice to see payment proofs from members of this site and this is my go-signal to continue my posting activities here and try to reach payout by the end of this week.

You need to go back and take a look at the forum again and you will be amazed I promise you. There's some good posting activities in here at the moment and admin is processing payments as fast as ever in here of late.

Congratulations on reaching the big 500 points friend and since it appears that your connectivity issues have now been resolved I expect that you will be even more active in here. I have realised that you have been prioritizing on this forum and your cashout points clearly is a reflection of that.

I'm currently posting in EP forum although, I'm not sure if I can make to have payout request here as according to admin he will clear payouts this Saturday which I also wait for the payment in the forum contest which is the chatting contest.

That will be good if the Admin is now telling members when will the clearing of our payment request. If i will be paid on Saturday then that will surely motivate me from accumulating another good amount of points but don't have plan for five dollars but three dollars at least.

I'm currently posting in EP forum although, I'm not sure if I can make to have payout request here as according to admin he will clear payouts this Saturday which I also wait for the payment in the forum contest which is the chatting contest.

that is good if admin told us the exact time when will he pay all members here, and i am sure that thing will increase more member motivation to make more post and of course it bring a new and good atmosphere in this site so members can earn well too