Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I am glad that the admin of the forum has decided to increase the paid to post rate! Right now it is 2 cents per post, so I am guessing it will be increased to 3 cents, which is still good news. However, payout minimum for LR has increased to 4 dollars. Even then, this is not too hard to achieve. Also paypal option is also available for members! :)

I would have easily sunk in until I went to visit the forum myself to verify this annoucement. Now I cant wait for tomorrow to see by how much the post rate is going to be increased. I am almost certain though that the PTP section's post rate is unlikely to be increased when this happens tomorrow.

I am quite excited about that as for sure that will be good enough for me to have a good motivation in here to prioritize this Forum again well, it would be really better if the Admin can increase the posting rate in here so he can compete with the top Forums, and the Forum would get a good advertiser.

Yes, it would be really interesting to see which sections are going to be affected by the post rate in increase today. Its also good to see that admin is already looking for help on the forum in the forum of mods and promoters.

Date: 7/11/2012 7:31 PM

Batch: 102888844

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Date: 7/11/2012 7:40 PM

Batch: 102889630

Amount: $5.00

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 7/11/2012 7:20 PM

Batch: 102887986

Amount: $1.74

Thank you.

The post rate increases have already been implement and I enjoyed posting on the forum although I couldnt make a lot of posts. I am returning to the forum tonite to see if I can get to 200 points because of the increased post rates for some of the sections.

Not all the sections have an improved post rate. Its better to go to the forum to see the complete listing of which sections had their rates increased. Some sections paying 3 cents now include the forex, payment processor and hyip sections while the autosurfs and a few more pay 4 cents per post.

I will check the complete list of the paying section in here so that I can able to start my posting activity in here so which means it would be much easier for us to post in here, and accumulate enough points in here to request for a payment but of course the Forum may have an stricter rules now.

Yes, it will certainly be much more easier to accumulate points and reach cashout although it has been increased to $4 now. I want to try to reach minimum for cashout every week in here and it would just depend on how long admin does take in order to process payments.

Not all the sections have an improved post rate. Its better to go to the forum to see the complete listing of which sections had their rates increased. Some sections paying 3 cents now include the forex, payment processor and hyip sections while the autosurfs and a few more pay 4 cents per post.

yup i already posted in HYIP and Forex section, and find out i get 3 cents per posts, and i don't know if payment processors section have 3 cents per posts, if i don't make any mistake that is 2 cents per posts. but today i only make 2 posts here, later i will resume my activity once more

The payment processor section is indeed 3 cents per post so it would be good if you make even a couple of posts in here when you are there. I havent been to post on the forum today as I wanted to but I hope that later on in the evening I will be able to accumulate a good amount of points.

I feel that I should have reached payout long ago only I had taken advantage of the increased post rates a bit better than I have they were introduced. I guess I will have to work better in the new week to try and capitalize on sections that pay more since the post rate increase.

yeah payment processor section have 3 cents and that is a good place to post, it seems i will make more post here and after this forum increase their posts rate, many poster back to post here and that is a good sign for admin.

Well, seems the Forex discussion are active in here so that will be really good as few days ago I have made some posting in that section, and I know that there are new replies in there as I am receiving some notifications when someone quoted my replies in here.

For sure many members will cooperate to be active in other sections as the gpt section remains the same post rate and the forum will prioritize in the hyip and forex. Hopefully, to see more activity so the admin will have better offers in the future.

Spreading your activities will really be best because there are quite a number of sections that have received an increase with the recent update to allow you to reach payout much quicker. I am easing myself into these sections because I dont want to be branded as spamming and when I am comfortable enough I will increase my activity.