Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Well, I am now starting to be active in here again as i just did some posting when I woke up in the morning using my Mobile browser so it was really good that I can be active in here again as I am doing good spreading my posting activities in here as I enjoy more posting in the three cents paying section.

12th payment received

You Have Been Got Paid

Payment Mode Account

Date 08/10/2012 12:30

Batch 106756595

From U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Ac...)

To U0948810 (umeghayu)

Amount $5.00

Memo Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

thank you

EP is my best PTP forum,i too got paid yesterday,processing payment request is now very fast,i requested for payout request 2 days ago i got paid yesterday,anyways i resumed posting in here again but this time around it will take me some time to reach cash out cos i have a minus in my points

These payment proofs made me want to faint because I knew that admin had just cleared out payments not so long ago. It does appear that payment processing is really improved on the forum and I like this very much. I just hope that admin can sustain.

activities keep increasing here daily,i can see many active members here in DMT are also active in EP,it motivates me to post here daily,well i already made like 30 posts today and i will still post here later in the day

activities keep increasing here daily,i can see many active members here in DMT are also active in EP,it motivates me to post here daily,well i already made like 30 posts today and i will still post here later in the day

well i have not been to the site today,i just want to make some few posts here in DMT and MTV before proceeding to EP,i am so sure that activities will have increases cos there are so many active members on the site,anyways i will post here later in the day

There is indeed an increase in posters on the forum since the recent post rate increases and it can only be good for the forum. The admin and support team are doing a great job in running the forum for sure. My latest payment request was approved a day after I submitted it and I know that payment processing will follow soon.

Yes, admin Nick has started clearing out payments as soon as possible. The forum has established itself among the top forums on the web right now. Good to see so many users posting and interacting in EP after the increased rates . I am hoping for more activity guys.

My payment was made the very next day so in essence it took just two days for the forum to verify and actually make payment for my payment request. I am somehow having a bit of difficuylty making good posts nowadays especially in the sections that pay more but hopefully all will be okay soon.

They aren't many paid to post forums these days, maybe 10 at most. This one is among the better ones, and i especially like its high rates and variety of payment processors. Probably the only thing i don't like there is the daily thread limit. Limiting your members is no good.

Yes, there is a thread limit on the forum but there is no post limit which is good because if you make quality posts you can make a lot and earn likewise. Payment processing is also improved in here for sure. My last payment request only took 2 days for approval and payment.

well i am still active in here posting again,i am glad that i cleared the minus in my points so i am fully motivated,i posted about 20 posts today which was not upto what i normally post in a day and the cause was my connection,it was just acting up

Its really good to be active in here. this is the best way to earn in here is to post daily in here. And make sure that you are posting at least two full liners in here if you don't want your post to be consider a spam post. I know its hard for someone to post long post in here all the time but if you make your self post two full liners and more in here soon its just too easy for you to post long.

The activity rate is just amazing, it just encourages us to post more. One of the active PTP forums on the internet and if you post and take part in some active discussions then posting here will be very simple and you earn alot in this forum. Paynents are made quickly, comparitively kinder checkings is made here while submitting payment requests. Just the right forum to join.

I am earning so well on the forum right now and have therefore chosen to prioritize more in here. Since IP has also reduced their post rates this is the place to be. I fortunate that I dont usually get deductions on this forum so I feel very comfortable with my activity here.

not visiting EP in a day is like i am missing a lot of things,well i was there this morning but not motivated to post so i requested for a payout since i have points that above minimum payout,i will be posting here later in the day

not visiting EP in a day is like i am missing a lot of things,well i was there this morning but not motivated to post so i requested for a payout since i have points that above minimum payout,i will be posting here later in the day

This is the feeling from a lot of members on the forum and it happens to me too. There are very few forums that are paying on time at the moment so its good to have such a forum that has proven to be reliable.

well i failed to accomplish my goal in EP yesterday by not reaching my targeted points and that happened because my connection was just acting up,i have not been to EP today but most definitely i will visit EP and see if my payment request has been approved then i resume posting,

I would try to check out the site once again as I was not able to post here lately. So I hope that I would be able to post once more here. I am just so slow in getting to payout. Maybe next time it would be more easy for me to reach payout

I wonder why you lack the motivation since you are usually active in PTP forums. The post rates are good, there's a variety of sections and payments are even faster now than many other PTP forums. Best of all, there's enough activities on the forum to make it easier to post nowadays. There's a shortage of good PTP these days so you cant afford to overlook EP.